Fausto Rossi is returning to Juve.Giandonato remains in Lecce. Pinsoglio...Marotta gets the oscar of the market

5 posters

Go down

Fausto Rossi is returning to Juve.Giandonato remains in Lecce. Pinsoglio...Marotta gets the oscar of the market Empty Fausto Rossi is returning to Juve.Giandonato remains in Lecce. Pinsoglio...Marotta gets the oscar of the market

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:46 am

Market analysis to three hundred sixty degrees Silvio Pagliari signed, speaking on TuttoMercatoWeb.com, one of the most famous FIFA agents nationwide.

Pagliari, who expects the market between now and January 31?
"Now the teams fighting for the title is more than one race and those that are are so many to avoid relegation. So I expect many movements."

Who needs to intervene? "I think there are teams like Inter, which should rejuvenate the rose. But Inter are still in the race for the Scudetto. I am convinced that all will move more than one shot."

Tevez AC Milan, you will?
"I'm really think so."

And Gabbiadini?
"For I have received phone calls from clubs Manolo important Italian and foreign. Atalanta deemed non-transferable, but we see what will happen because we want to play more.
We appreciate that the club does not want to sell it, but I would be happy if he went to play elsewhere for six months, in order to show his repertoire with greater frequency, which Atalanta, given the presence of Denis, which marks a repetition, does not seem possible. But if the Atalanta deems non-transferable, meaning that provides more space for him already this month. Manolo wants to show off ...".

Let's move on Marilungo. The 2012 will be his year.
"Guido is cutting its space and is having the coach's confidence, paid off with a shotgun. I've seen more mature, more human. He has twenty-two and is maturing from all points of view. In 2012, will make a great year. Atalanta has spent a lot about him, who had a little 'of integration problems, but I see no reason to go away from Bergamo, where the fans have always been close. "

It takes children and leads them in Serie A. The latter is Charles Pinsoglio of Pescara.
"Charles is enjoying a season a little 'troubled. He bench. With Juventus evaluate the possibility of him to find more space. Young people are growing more and more and play better. Okay the weekly training, but if you do not complete their growth in the field it is hard. If you do not play no better. We are evaluating the best situation with Juventus. I talked with Guild, agrees with me: Pinsoglio must find space. There are two or three situations that we are evaluating . It will be important not to make mistakes. "

Luca Di Matteo will leave Palermo.
"Luke was unlucky, going to Palermo under the management rungs which provided for the 3-5-2. And 'changed the form in a fortnight, but the qualities are there. It will change the air. The market has just opened, we will see."

Varese and Turin on him.
"More than the first and the second, but there are others ...".

Fausto Rossi will return to Juventus.
"Fausto is a player very hungry because he has above average technical qualities. He is returning to Juve and it proves its value. I received some important phone calls, fortunately with the Bianconeri have more than one player, including Giandonato, which will remain in Lecce, then we often feel. We'll see the best solution. "

About Giandonato. It will be his year.
"Yes, it has already made a presence and the goal is to return to the Under-'21."

Frison, instead?
"In July, will play in Serie A. It 'followed abroad, is doing bnbenissimo. It will become one of the best goalkeepers in Italian, in reference to his age. Alberto is designed to provide maximum range. Let's face it, for the B wasted ...".

Giorgi like to Siena.
"I know that is highly respected in these parts. The Novara deemed non-transferable, but the market you never know ...".

Gallozzi?
"He has many admirers in Serie B, but I think it will remain at Chievo."

Who will be the revelation of the B players?
"Juan Antonio, new purchase of Sampdoria. And smear."

Who awards the Oscars of the market?
"At Juventus, then Beppe Marotta. He took good players like Pirlo on a free transfer. So I would say check the oscar to Juventus ...".
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Fausto Rossi is returning to Juve.Giandonato remains in Lecce. Pinsoglio...Marotta gets the oscar of the market Empty Re: Fausto Rossi is returning to Juve.Giandonato remains in Lecce. Pinsoglio...Marotta gets the oscar of the market

Post by Cotes Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:56 am

Good...Up Youngsters Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Fausto Rossi is returning to Juve.Giandonato remains in Lecce. Pinsoglio...Marotta gets the oscar of the market Empty Re: Fausto Rossi is returning to Juve.Giandonato remains in Lecce. Pinsoglio...Marotta gets the oscar of the market

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:20 am

Marotta, seeing you do business with Pescara as they got Pinsoglio and Immobile. Go for Verratti
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:50 am

we will end up with 50 players
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:00 am

johniet wrote:we will end up with 50 players
Yes !! Good point . We just need to get rid of 5-6 players and then to buy some1. Also mentionable is that we have plenty players on loan.Players like F.Rossi Iago Immobile Pasquato Gianndonato Giovinco Ekdal and i dont know who else more.And we want all them back.Its gonna be difficult work for marotta
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down