Marotta: 'Juve can't compete on market'

4 posters

Go down

Marotta: 'Juve can't compete on market'  Empty Marotta: 'Juve can't compete on market'

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 22, 2012 11:57 pm

Juventus have won the Scudetto, but director Beppe Marotta warns “it’s impossible to compete” with the big European clubs on the market.

“We are proud to have created with Juventus the model for a football club. It all started with the return of an Agnelli to the Presidency, who gave everyone a sense of belonging,” he told the Corriere dello Sport.

“We also must not underestimate the structure, where everyone has their own specific tasks. The Coach also knew the environment and what it meant to be a Juventino. Choosing Antonio Conte was down to Andrea Agnelli.”

The Bianconeri are in the Champions League next season and have said they will reinforce the squad, but signing stars might be difficult.

“Italian football used to be the economic reference point, but it isn’t any more. Today the market is dominated by clubs like Manchester City who can invest many millions. In Italy, those who invested heavily can no longer do it.

“We cannot be market leaders in this environment, but through organisation and the culture of football we must try to reduce the gap.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marotta: 'Juve can't compete on market'  Empty Re: Marotta: 'Juve can't compete on market'

Post by LWL91 Wed May 23, 2012 12:02 am

DeviAngel wrote:Juventus have won the Scudetto, but director Beppe Marotta warns “it’s impossible to compete” with the big European clubs on the market.

“We are proud to have created with Juventus the model for a football club. It all started with the return of an Agnelli to the Presidency, who gave everyone a sense of belonging,” he told the Corriere dello Sport.

“We also must not underestimate the structure, where everyone has their own specific tasks. The Coach also knew the environment and what it meant to be a Juventino. Choosing Antonio Conte was down to Andrea Agnelli.”

The Bianconeri are in the Champions League next season and have said they will reinforce the squad, but signing stars might be difficult.

“Italian football used to be the economic reference point, but it isn’t any more. Today the market is dominated by clubs like Manchester City who can invest many millions. In Italy, those who invested heavily can no longer do it.

“We cannot be market leaders in this environment, but through organisation and the culture of football we must try to reduce the gap.”

Nah. They would not do it. We will never sign a keeper for 35 million € again, obviously. Look back for a second. Buffon is great but he must have been a risk as well for 35 fukkin million €!?

I can't help feeling for Arsene Wenger in Arsenal. How everyone must blame him for being one of the only reasonable merchants in England..

Marrotta will do another "Zidane-deal" in the near future. I can feel it Cool
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Marotta: 'Juve can't compete on market'  Empty Re: Marotta: 'Juve can't compete on market'

Post by Juventude Wed May 23, 2012 3:08 am

I think that's one of our goals with the way we're trying to collect as much young talent as possible. One of these players needs to emerge as our next superstar or yield 40+ million in the transfer market.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 23, 2012 3:27 am

Juventude wrote:I think that's one of our goals with the way we're trying to collect as much young talent as possible. One of these players needs to emerge as our next superstar or yield 40+ million in the transfer market.

I love that approach, maybe thats why ADP wants to give the no10 to Veratti
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Wed May 23, 2012 3:41 am

I think interviews like these have a lot to do with business strategy .helps set the tone for negotiations and will drop the chance of deal heat . The club is heading in the rite direction. Once we start to Accrue real equity in the stadium we will be much stronger. I like this approach of Shrewd business . I hoping FFP smacks someone in the face
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down