Bonucci Refuses Zenit ! The National Team REFUSES for him to leave!

+5
CroInter
Juventude
Zamuro
pasquale22
salmano9
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bonucci Refuses Zenit ! The National Team REFUSES for him to leave!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonucci Refuses Zenit ! The National Team REFUSES for him to leave!

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:30 am

All references to Prandelli in my posts = National team. So, don't get hung up on that detail.

The conversation could have gone like this:

Bonucci: Yo, I'm heading to Russia to get my medical and to seal the deal on this Zenit transfer.

Prandelli/National Team: Like hell you are. We block you from leaving.

Bonucci: F*ck you. I'm going to Russia. It's gonna be awesome. Get out of my way

Prandelli/National Team: No, we physically prevent you from leaving. It's in our power.

Bonucci: Suck it. I'm out.

Prandelli/National Team: Ok. You can leave, but good luck getting on to the Euro 2012 squad.

Bonucci: Aww, sh*t. Fine, I'll stay.

Prandelli/National Team: That's what I thought.

Now I can envision that scenario better than the national team just preventing Bonucci from going to Zenit if he really wanted to go to Zenit. The national team isn't blocking shi*t if the player wants to do what he wants.

That's what I'm saying. :coffee:

Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Refuses Zenit ! The National Team REFUSES for him to leave!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonucci Refuses Zenit ! The National Team REFUSES for him to leave!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:32 am

That is the most foolish assumption I've ever heard. Oh and by the way, Bonucci also refused the offer, check the video. So that converstation never happened, as Bonucci infact did not want to go to Russa and there was no agreement with him and Zenit. The national team, didnt' want him to go, plain and simple. Why would SKY make that up, it would not make any sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:34 am

Dude Chill lol. I was referencing to Italy NT as well when I said prandelli. Either way this is a blessing. Bon Bon will stay Smile I guess we are fortunate Netherlands let Elia go to Turin then
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:35 am

pasquale22 wrote:Dude Chill lol. I was referencing to Italy NT as well when I said prandelli. Either way this is a blessing. Bon Bon will stay Smile I guess we are fortunate Netherlands let Elia go to Turin then

I'm not refering to you lol... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:36 am

sciacca wrote:That is the most foolish assumption I've ever heard. Oh and by the way, Bonucci also refused the offer, check the video. So that converstation never happened, as Bonucci infacted did not want to go to Russa and there was no agreement with him and Zenit. The national team, didnt' want him to go, plain and simple. Why would SKY make that up, it would not make any sense.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Oh and that conversation totally happened. I've got an inside source.

I'm just trying to lighten things up, dude. People take things way too serious on here.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:38 am

Yes, because I had to repeat myself 5 times lol... in CAPS... Mauro got in the first post...

Back to top Go down

Post by redstar Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:52 am

How it people wasting their time. It's useless for Juventus's proposed Bonucci swap deal for Alves. There are many good defenders in transfer market but Marotta just cannot sign one of them.
redstar
redstar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:55 am

redstar wrote:How it people wasting their time. It's useless for Juventus's proposed Bonucci swap deal for Alves. There are many good defenders in transfer market but Marotta just cannot sign one of them.

True, and I agree... Swaping Bonucci because him failing to get another defender is some what bad... he did mess up with Lugano as he met with his agents in Milan. However, I'm not to judge as I can't come up with those assumptions regarding why he would want to swap .

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:27 am

Bruno Alves (29) would be a step away from moving to Juventus. Shall inform Tuttosport, speaking at a meeting in the afternoon between Beppe Marotta and managers of Zenit, which owns the label of the strong defender.

Meeting went well, the agreement was found between the two clubs. The balance is now represented by another defender, Leonardo Bonucci (24). The former Bari does not seem convinced to accept a transfer to Russia, but there is time until 19 tomorrow to find a solution.

Again according to the Turin daily, the company would be looking for Juventus another piece with defensive Astori, Bocchetti doriano Gastaldello and on top of the preferences of the leaders of Madama.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:22 am

:study:

I think I need a nap now after all of this entertainment...

:coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2