Bonucci Refuses Zenit ! The National Team REFUSES for him to leave!

+5
CroInter
Juventude
Zamuro
pasquale22
salmano9
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bonucci Refuses Zenit ! The National Team REFUSES for him to leave!  Empty Bonucci Refuses Zenit ! The National Team REFUSES for him to leave!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Refuses Zenit ! The National Team REFUSES for him to leave!  Empty Re: Bonucci Refuses Zenit ! The National Team REFUSES for him to leave!

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Yaaaay, good job Prandelli and Staff!
He and Chiellini will be our Nesta-Maldini!!!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Bonucci Refuses Zenit ! The National Team REFUSES for him to leave!  Empty Re: Bonucci Refuses Zenit ! The National Team REFUSES for him to leave!

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:44 pm

salmano9 wrote:Yaaaay, good job Prandelli and Staff!
He and Chiellini will be our Nesta-Maldini!!!
Thankyou prandelli and co. For making a smart move and making better decisions than marotta
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:00 am

Is it true?

I mean, why are they telling Bonucci to stay and they didn't do the same with Criscito?

Also, not so long ago people were saying Marotta did a bad deal of not buying Ranocchia and instead getting Bonucci.

Now they are making a big deal because he is trying to get another center back who could fill the role of Bonucci who is at the moment at a very poor form and have been mistake prone in the last matches.

What is all of this?

Of course, I do not believe Bonucci should be sold but not so long ago I heard Bonucci was overpriced, he isn't a big deal and that we should have gotten other defenders instead.

I find it a bit hyprocrital on that regard, now Bonucci is supposedly ''our future''. I am not calling anybody but I think this needed to be said.
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:03 am

No Mauro, You got the wrong impression. The national team blocked the transfer as Bonucci was not able to go there and be part of the deal with the representives and agents. The National team refused for him to leave Coverciano, as the market ends tommorow, because of that... He is not able to negotiate nor go any medicals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:04 am

Maurotaurox wrote:Is it true?

I mean, why are they telling Bonucci to stay and they didn't do the same with Criscito?

Also, not so long ago people were saying Marotta did a bad deal of not buying Ranocchia and instead getting Bonucci.

Now they are making a big deal because he is trying to get another center back who could fill the role of Bonucci who is at the moment at a very poor form and have been mistake prone in the last matches.

What is all of this?

Of course, I do not believe Bonucci should be sold but not so long ago I heard Bonucci was overpriced, he isn't a big deal and that we should have gotten other defenders instead.

I find it a bit hyprocrital on that regard, now Bonucci is supposedly ''our future''. I am not calling anybody but I think this needed to be said.

Good post.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:05 am

If you believe that the national team really prevented this transfer, then you're pretty gullible.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:07 am

Sciacca i dont think NT can do that, players are not their slaves.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:08 am

Juventude wrote:

What is all of this?

Good post.

Good post, but with some false information as said before, he did not understand the naitonal team part. I don't even recall people complaining about Ranocchia, as we were never linked with Ranocchia in the first place. Bonucci is not a very poor form as he had his good moments. Though, for those who did claim he was overpriced, is some what Odd, because me being one of the biggest avocates towards Marotta, I've never complained once about the Bonucci transfer. In fact, almsot nobody did, Moggi himself praised the move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:09 am

If Bonucci wanted Zenit and Marotta wanted to sell and Zenit wanted to buy, the Azzurri wouldn't be able to stop anything. This is all hype.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:10 am

sciacca wrote:
Juventude wrote:

What is all of this?

Good post.

Good post, but with some false information as said before, he did not understand the naitonal team part. I don't even recall people complaining about Ranocchia, as we were never linked with Ranocchia in the first place. Bonucci is not a very poor form as he had his good moments. Though, for those who did claim he was overpriced, is some what Odd, because me being one of the biggest avocates towards Marotta, I've never complained once about the Bonucci transfer. In fact, almsot nobody did, Moggi himself praised the move.

The national team part is all stupid propaganda/public relations stuff. Give me a break. Really? You believe this?
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:10 am

CroInter wrote:Sciacca i dont think NT can do that, players are not their slaves.

They can, the player can not just leave without the autorization of the national team. Once called up, they can't leave without a valid reason. Take Elia for example, SKY reported yesterday that the move could of been canceled due to the fact that Netherlands had to accept Elia leaving for Italy. If they didn't accept, then Elia couldn't of come to Italy. Same applies to Bonucci and this time, they did that with Bonucci. They did not block the transfer, they just didn't allow him to leave in which then he can't be transfered as tommorow is the last day

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:10 am

sciacca wrote:No Mauro, You got the wrong impression. The national team blocked the transfer as Bonucci was not able to go there and be part of the deal with the representives and agents. The National team refused for him to leave Coverciano, as the market ends tommorow, because of that... He is not able to negotiate nor go any medicals.

Ah, I understand. This is making sense now.

Well, this events could turn out to be luck to us.

My only trouble when it comes to him is that he most of the time performs really poor when we are on a bad form. He crumbles in preassure and make unecessary mistakes and reckless fauls. Bonucci is still young though, maybe not the youngest, but he is relatively young for a defender. It is no mistery that defenders go to the peak of their careers at the 30s. He is still has a lot of time to learn and experience will only come when it comes to getting accustomed to pressure.
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:11 am

I agree with Juventude...
I think the reason he doesn't want to leave is because Russian league isn't world renown as Italian league & he might have ti fight for a starting spot over in Zenit.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:11 am

Juventude wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Juventude wrote:

What is all of this?

Good post.

The national team part is all stupid propaganda/public relations stuff. Give me a break. Really? You believe this?

Of course I believe this, It's coming from SKY ffs. SKY is the biggest media source in Italy, hardly any reports they say are false. Get your information right. How can this be false? Please state to me how this can't be true?

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:12 am

Damn some people forget how good bon bon was last season for the first part.
Weak full backs, inconsistency probably stopped
Him from doing well in the second half of the season but hey. This guy is our future and we shouldn't let a few pre season games distract us from what a talent he is
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:13 am

Juventude wrote:If Bonucci wanted Zenit and Marotta wanted to sell and Zenit wanted to buy, the Azzurri wouldn't be able to stop anything. This is all hype.

READ PROPERLY. THE AZZURRI HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO STOP BONUCCI FROM LEAVING COVERCIANO, HE NEEDS PERMISSION TO LEAVE. THEY REFUSED IT. IN DOING SO, HE WAS NOT ABLE TO GO TALK TO THE REPRESENTATIVES AND HIS AGENT, AND NOT BEING ABLE ATTEND HIS MEDICAL AS TOMMOROW IS THE LAST DAY OF TRANSFER MARKET.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:16 am

Maurotaurox wrote:
sciacca wrote:No Mauro, You got the wrong impression. The national team blocked the transfer as Bonucci was not able to go there and be part of the deal with the representives and agents. The National team refused for him to leave Coverciano, as the market ends tommorow, because of that... He is not able to negotiate nor go any medicals.

Ah, I understand. This is making sense now.

Well, this events could turn out to be luck to us.

My only trouble when it comes to him is that he most of the time performs really poor when we are on a bad form. He crumbles in preassure and make unecessary mistakes and reckless fauls. Bonucci is still young though, maybe not the youngest, but he is relatively young for a defender. It is no mistery that defenders go to the peak of their careers at the 30s. He is still has a lot of time to learn and experience will only come when it comes to getting accustomed to pressure.

Well at least someone understands

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:17 am

sciacca wrote:
Juventude wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Juventude wrote:

What is all of this?

Good post.

Of course I believe this, It's coming from SKY ffs. SKY is the biggest media source in Italy, hardly any reports they say are false. Get your information right. How can this be false? Please state to me how this can't be true?

Ha. Alright, you believe it. I'll continue to live in reality where Prandelli and the Azzurri do not have the ability to block players' and clubs' transfers. :coffee:

Could Prandelli attempt to be persuasive and say things like we won't let you back on the national team if you leave? Probably. But Prandelli does not have the power to order players to stay. This is just ridiculous.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:18 am

sciacca wrote:
Juventude wrote:If Bonucci wanted Zenit and Marotta wanted to sell and Zenit wanted to buy, the Azzurri wouldn't be able to stop anything. This is all hype.

READ PROPERLY. THE AZZURRI HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO STOP BONUCCI FROM LEAVING COVERCIANO, HE NEEDS PERMISSION TO LEAVE. THEY REFUSED IT. IN DOING SO, HE WAS NOT ABLE TO GO TALK TO THE REPRESENTATIVES AND HIS AGENT, AND NOT BEING ABLE ATTEND HIS MEDICAL AS TOMMOROW IS THE LAST DAY OF TRANSFER MARKET.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:18 am

sciacca wrote:

Dude, you need to chill and think about this situation rationally and not get out of it what you want to believe.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:20 am

Juventude wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Juventude wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Juventude wrote:

What is all of this?

Good post.

Ha. Alright, you believe it. I'll continue to live in reality where Prandelli and the Azzurri do not have the ability to block players' and clubs' transfers. :coffee:

Could Prandelli attempt to be persuasive and say things like we won't let you back on the national team if you leave? Probably. But Prandelli does not have the power to order players to stay. This is just ridiculous.

Who one earth brought up Prandelli? Give me a break, and learn how to read. The national team has every right to keep their players from leaving Coverciano, they can't just leave. In doing so, the National team, DID NOT GIVE ANY AUTORIZATION FOR BONUCCI TO LEAVE. So I repeat, TOMMOROW IS THE LAST DAY, and if he can't leave. HE CAN'T GO THROUGH A MEDICAL, HE CAN'T MEET WITH THE REPRESENTITIVES. HE CAN'T SIGN FOR THEM. Simple.

E la Madonna....

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:21 am

sciacca wrote:
Juventude wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Juventude wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Juventude wrote:

What is all of this?

Good post.

Who one earth brought up Prandelli? Give me a break, and learn how to read. The national team has every right to keep their players from leaving Coverciano, they can't just leave. In doing so, the National team, DID NOT GIVE ANY AUTORIZATION FOR BONUCCI TO LEAVE. So I repeat, TOMMOROW IS THE LAST DAY, and if he can't leave. HE CAN'T GO THROUGH A MEDICAL, HE CAN'T MEET WITH THE REPRESENTITIVES. HE CAN'T SIGN FOR THEM. Simple.

E la Madonna....

Wow. They're giving the national team quite the power lately. They're able to imprison players and not allow them to leave. Crazy stuff going on over there.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:23 am

Juventude wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Dude, you need to chill and think about this situation rationally and not get out of it what you want to believe.

Dude, gets your facts straight. Once again. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PRANDELLI. IM NOT SAYING PRANDELLI SAID NO! I'm Saying, the National team, DID NOT GIVE BONUCCI PERMISSION TO LEAVE COVERCIANO. Do you understand me now? The National team, has nothing to do with blocking transfers, However seeing that it's the last day in the Market, and Bonucci can't go through the signing process including the medical. THE TRANSFER CAN'T HAPPEN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:30 am

All references to Prandelli in my posts = National team. So, don't get hung up on that detail.

The conversation could have gone like this:

Bonucci: Yo, I'm heading to Russia to get my medical and to seal the deal on this Zenit transfer.

Prandelli/National Team: Like hell you are. We block you from leaving.

Bonucci: F*ck you. I'm going to Russia. It's gonna be awesome. Get out of my way

Prandelli/National Team: No, we physically prevent you from leaving. It's in our power.

Bonucci: Suck it. I'm out.

Prandelli/National Team: Ok. You can leave, but good luck getting on to the Euro 2012 squad.

Bonucci: Aww, sh*t. Fine, I'll stay.

Prandelli/National Team: That's what I thought.

Now I can envision that scenario better than the national team just preventing Bonucci from going to Zenit if he really wanted to go to Zenit. The national team isn't blocking shi*t if the player wants to do what he wants.

That's what I'm saying. :coffee:
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next