TalkingReckless
BeautifulGame
Baraa
zizzle
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which Leagues will you be watching this season

Which Leagues will you be watching this season - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Which Leagues will you be watching this season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 35 ]
Which Leagues will you be watching this season - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Which Leagues will you be watching this season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 25 ]
Which Leagues will you be watching this season - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Which Leagues will you be watching this season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 28 ]
Which Leagues will you be watching this season - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Which Leagues will you be watching this season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 20 ]
Which Leagues will you be watching this season - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Which Leagues will you be watching this season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 7 ]
Which Leagues will you be watching this season - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Which Leagues will you be watching this season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 3 ]
Which Leagues will you be watching this season - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Which Leagues will you be watching this season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
Which Leagues will you be watching this season - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Which Leagues will you be watching this season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
Which Leagues will you be watching this season - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Which Leagues will you be watching this season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 132

Which Leagues will you be watching this season - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Leagues will you be watching this season

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Bundeliga and Premier League.

I'll be watching teams like Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Inter Milan, and Juventus.

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Which Leagues will you be watching this season - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Leagues will you be watching this season

Post by Sushi Master Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:59 pm

Premier League and Bundesliga, obviously. But I also watch many Serie A and La Liga games since DirecTV show ALL fixtures.

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RedAndWhiteArmy Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:04 pm

EPL, La Liga, some Npower Championship games.
Also I am a season ticket holder for Hartlepool so I will be seeing a lot of Npower League 1 games.
RedAndWhiteArmy
RedAndWhiteArmy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Brasileirao,Serie a,La Liga and EPL
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:16 pm

EPL: Big 5

LA LIGA: Real Madrid, Barcelona

SERIE A: Milan, Inter and sometimes Juve
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:22 pm

I love watching Napoli and Marseille because of the fans.
To me atmosphere is almost important as the quality of the players.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:35 pm

Serge Gnabry wrote:I love watching Napoli and Marseille because of the fans.
To me atmosphere is almost important as the quality of the players.
I guess then you might consider watching Dortmund or Schalke from the BL, too. The atmosphere in their practically always sold-out stadiums is amazing, Dortmund being even a bit better due to their famous yellow wall.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:47 pm

With serie a on strike ive been watching epl and so far ive found it more enjoyable than serie a. Ill be watching all big team epl games and newcastle with santon and city with balotelli.

La liga i didnt check because i only watch el clasico if i dont fall asleep during it.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:45 am

BPL. The Milan Derby, El Classico..........that's pretty much it.

PS Guys, it's the BPL not the EPL, there's a Welsh team in the Premier League now.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2