TalkingReckless
BeautifulGame
Baraa
zizzle
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which Leagues will you be watching this season

Which Leagues will you be watching this season Vote_lcap27%Which Leagues will you be watching this season Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 35 ]
Which Leagues will you be watching this season Vote_lcap19%Which Leagues will you be watching this season Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 25 ]
Which Leagues will you be watching this season Vote_lcap21%Which Leagues will you be watching this season Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 28 ]
Which Leagues will you be watching this season Vote_lcap15%Which Leagues will you be watching this season Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 20 ]
Which Leagues will you be watching this season Vote_lcap5%Which Leagues will you be watching this season Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 7 ]
Which Leagues will you be watching this season Vote_lcap2%Which Leagues will you be watching this season Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 3 ]
Which Leagues will you be watching this season Vote_lcap3%Which Leagues will you be watching this season Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
Which Leagues will you be watching this season Vote_lcap2%Which Leagues will you be watching this season Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
Which Leagues will you be watching this season Vote_lcap4%Which Leagues will you be watching this season Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 132

Which Leagues will you be watching this season Empty Which Leagues will you be watching this season

Post by zizzle Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 am

this is not a my league is bigger than your league thread coz we all know that my league is bigger than your league so no point of discussing that

just vote for the leagues you'll be following and leave in peace Wink
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Which Leagues will you be watching this season Empty Re: Which Leagues will you be watching this season

Post by Baraa Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:41 am

of course its always la liga , as my favourite club plays in there.

HALA MADRID!
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Which Leagues will you be watching this season Empty Re: Which Leagues will you be watching this season

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:44 am

Premier League and Bundensliga
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:49 am

EPL and MLS
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:06 am

Bundesliga 1-3 with the odd Premier League and Seria A game sprinkled in and also Ligue 1 to get my
Pastore and Hazard fix.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:25 am

The Primera, La Liga and Ligue 1

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:35 am

Leagues? what leagues? there's only one league! ...

MLS! :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:39 am

Mostly EPL and Bundesliga, but I'll watch my fair share of Serie A and La Liga too.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:47 am

I'll be a premface as usual Smile
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:04 am

I think the only league I'll be watching every week, with a lot of interest, and in details is Premier League.

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:09 am

Barclays' Premier League + a handful of games from nPower Championship, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:38 am

Y U NO WATCH LIGUE 1 ? Which Leagues will you be watching this season Yunoguyavatar
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:17 am

la liga, i'm setting myself a goal of converting at least one of my 3 flatmates to spanish football
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:27 am

che wrote:la liga, i'm setting myself a goal of converting at least one of my 3 flatmates to spanish football
Pace yourself, mate. Not everyone can be as awesome as me (convinced one flatmate to watch MLS and PL, and another to watch football in general and more importantly, to support Liverpool.... Both are also members of GoalLegacy). Very Happy
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:04 am

Bundesliga 1-3, as usual.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:09 am

EPL, LA LIGA, BUNDESLIGA AND SERIE A as always.

Would love to watch Ligue 1 aswell but ESPN shows the bloody russian league instead Mad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:10 am

i usually go crazy with football on the weekends, i usually watch la liga the most, then serie a right after and the occasional man city game here and there.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:23 am

Gonna watch all the five leagues SuperSport has best coverage in Africa MWUAHAHAH.

Funny thing though they will have Serie A games with english commentary, but i always prefer watching Milan on the RAI channel with italian commentary even though i don't understand what they are saying..
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:51 am

Obviously would be watching Serie A and a fair amount of Premier League games as well..

Also i am going to watch only the El-clasicos this season when it comes La-Liga..

But this time i would seriously make an effort to catch up with some Bundesliga games..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Serie A in second place....not bad for a 'dying' league
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:48 pm

Main preference would be La Liga and the EPL. Serie A and Bundesliga is secondary and Ligue 1 I would really need to find time or a place to download matches. Portugal would be difficult as I really only care about Benfica and Porto (unless Sporting Club get another bunch of talented youngsters to admire).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:49 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:Leagues? what leagues? there's only one league! ...

MLS! :coffee:

Yea you know the league is great , when teams like Toronto dont make the playoffs :coffee:
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:53 pm

Unbelievable, people watch 1 league and then start making points about leagues you even do not watch!

Watching:

Serie A: 4 major teams+Napoli's selected matches
La Liga: Duo+Valencia
EPL: top 5+maybe Tottenham
Bundes: Selected matches
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:53 pm

EPL,La liga at full coverage,Milan,inter,Juventus and fiorentina from series A ,Shalke,BVB, and bayern from bundesliga . :coffee:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:53 pm

Bundeliga and Premier League.

I'll be watching teams like Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Inter Milan, and Juventus.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next