Juve Pressing for Rhodolfo . Presented new offer

5 posters

Go down

Juve Pressing for  Rhodolfo . Presented new offer  Empty Juve Pressing for Rhodolfo . Presented new offer

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:45 pm

New Juventus Rhodolfo assault, according to "La Gazzetta dello Sport", remains the primary objective of Juventus. His agent Félix Rafael, admits that the Bianconeri are constantly pressing: "Juventus have made ​​a new offer that the leaders of St. Paul are investigating. The new proposal does not differ much from the previous one, we will see in the coming hours."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve Pressing for  Rhodolfo . Presented new offer  Empty Re: Juve Pressing for Rhodolfo . Presented new offer

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Sao Paulo doesnt have a good back up and the window is closed....it will be foolish as hell to sell him
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Juve Pressing for  Rhodolfo . Presented new offer  Empty Re: Juve Pressing for Rhodolfo . Presented new offer

Post by Luca Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:04 pm

I think he is the most attractive CB available.
I mean with Lugano gone and Coates almost to Liverpool (the second name was most likely just paper talk but there was a time when he was considered).

I am on board for Rhodolfo joining Juventus.
Solid back up for Bonucci until he eases into Italy, Juventus' system and gains an understanding with Chiellini.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:21 pm

Sao Paolo director said he was free to leave if Juve matched his price-tag. Juve did. This transfer depended on the players' choice. I guess he would like to join, but then again.. Maybe he was offered a little bonus if he stayed.. Or maybe i just read fake news.... Neutral

Anyways.. Rhodolfo has the perfect age (25) and his price is therefore justified as he is young and has many years to come. We might even be able to sell him on if he proves a star players.. I would love him to come join us, and i guess he would so himself. This is really a matter of money, marotta. Can we wait to january signing a new CB? NO. Will Rhodolfo come cheaper in january? NO. Would we want to sign another player and then never see Rhodolfo in Bianconeri (Lugano/Alex/Alves, whatever) NO. Could we splash a little more then the asked price and give the player bonusses for joining us right now? YES. Are we? ....... now that's the real question..

In my opinion Rhodolfo is our PRIME TARGET. WE WANT HIM!!

Last edited by LWL91 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:22 pm

La STAMPA just reported that sao Paulo denied him a passport
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down