Juve pressing for Ilicic

2 posters

Go down

Juve pressing for Ilicic  Empty Juve pressing for Ilicic

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:08 pm

The Roman newspaper "Il Messaggero" prefigures a duel between Rome and Juventus striker Palermo Josiph Ilicic.
"We felt with Sabatini. Told me that I recall at the end of the league to ask a couple of players," the words of Maurizio Zamparini, Palermo's president, who confermaro the recent contact with the Giallorossi ds. According to the rumors of "The Messenger," Rome will buy some players of the club in the next rosanero market. And maybe that will place some young will return to Trigoria. The two possible shots are a defender and a bit. Among the objectives of the team Capitoline there would be precisely Ilicic, even the Juve goal: Likes to Count - shows the header Roman -. Not for nothing Zamparini rules out that the debate has entered the Slovenian striker. Sabatini, if it will not get Ilicic, Hernandez will focus on: the Uruguayan, who had just returned after surgery on his right knee (anterior cruciate ligament), is a protege of ds and yellow.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve pressing for Ilicic  Empty Re: Juve pressing for Ilicic

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:08 pm

'Ilicic in Serie B? A waste'

The agent of Josip Ilicic has admitted that it would be 'a waste' if the Palermo forward played in Serie B next season.

The Rosanero have endured a torrid campaign so far and are currently languishing in the bottom three.

And the Slovenian striker's representative has conceded that top-flight football is a must for his client come the summer.

“The player has been attracting interest from a number of major clubs,” Amir Ruznic told AsRomaRadio.

“However, I do not want to speak about the market because Palermo have to save themselves [from relegation] and it would be disrespectful.

“All I can tell you is that we will sit down with the President at the end of the season and decide what to do.

“I think Ilicic in Serie B would be a waste.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:19 pm

:facepalm:

Please god no, unless he's a back up to a back up player.

I mean come on, our squad's good enough to keep winnning serie A. What would he add in Europe or even domestically for that matter?

Yet another pretty good player being linked to a club who should have pretty good players on the BENCH.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:28 pm

What I like about Ilicic is that he is fast and he is hard hard worker and has skills but Matri over him lol or Pinilla PLS
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:31 pm

Yeah like I said another good player, should be playing for a Catania or a Udinese. We have 0 need for him. And I love what Marotta has built and this rumour might be nothing more than a bs article.

But let's say for a second Marotta was after Ilicic and Lulic. He'd have to go.

That's too provincial. We're not 7th any more. We're defending champions of Italy and competing for the CL again. Our depth is set, we're fine for bench material.

Adding these players eats up the budget for better players and doesn't improve our squad one bit. I expect this from Inter.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:35 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:Yeah like I said another good player, should be playing for a Catania or a Udinese. We have 0 need for him. And I love what Marotta has built and this rumour might be nothing more than a bs article.

But let's say for a second Marotta was after Ilicic and Lulic. He'd have to go.

That's too provincial. We're not 7th any more. We're defending champions of Italy and competing for the CL again. Our depth is set, we're fine for bench material.

Adding these players eats up the budget for better players and doesn't improve our squad one bit. I expect this from Inter.

I know that Conte wanted Ilicic last summer but that doesn't justify it. As for Lulic I rate him high he is so so underrated
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down