Juve pressing for Gabbiadini !

2 posters

Go down

Juve pressing for Gabbiadini !  Empty Juve pressing for Gabbiadini !

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:15 pm

Given the difficulties in arriving at Lisandro Lopez and closing of Precious Building and Borriello, according to the findings in studies of Mediaset Premium during the program "Transfer" Juventus have made ​​a new attempt with the Bologna Manolo Gabbiadini. However, the club felsineo reaffirmed the leadership of Piedmont will hold the striker until the end of the season. So, at this point the market entry of the Piedmontese could really end with the arrival of Nicolas Anelka
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve pressing for Gabbiadini !  Empty Re: Juve pressing for Gabbiadini !

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:18 pm

being back that kid whatever it takes he emerges as the best of all St's we have on loan
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:38 pm

Sportitalia - Criscitiello: "Marotta asked Gabbiadini yet, but the Bologna said no. Juve do not want to close the market without the attacker. Tomorrow ..."

"Juventus asked again Gabbiadini to Bologna, but once again the Bologna said that there is no really.'s Final assault in the Bianconeri Gabbiadini was launched shortly after 22 in Milan.

" News has been announced Michele Criscitiello during the program Sportitalia "Waiting for transfers." "If Juventus continued to press for Building and Gabbiadini - in this case Gabbiadini - means that Juventus striker wants and does not want to close the market without striker - he added Criscitiello -. Whether in number, that both in terms of quantity, which is a level of quality, but the indication is this. Probably, therefore, tomorrow Juventus will try to make a striker or insists on Gabbiadini - but I see hard because Italy does not give - or invent something, or back to the office with Genoa for property. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:48 pm

while i would like to have him back...

..it reminds me of paolucci's situation. i think it would be better to let him finish the season at bologna than bringing him back now when his having a blast there...just to warm the bench.

there's vuci, quags, matri, anelka and gio in front of him. we have beltrame until the summer.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down