Which team is the second best team in the world?

+33
Ganso
El Chelsea Fuerte
Guiltybystander
Pedram
Patrick Bateman
billy_gr
jibers
Lord Hades
zarola
REWB
â™ Ace
Sushi Master
The Franchise
Jeps33178
IAmManUnited
Magricos
Albiceleste
the xcx
RED
Mamad
StrugaRock
lszanto
vivabarca38
Abramovich
Babun
The Madrid One
izzy
TheRedStag
justdoit_
Lex
ChollaVille
Mr Nick09
BarrileteCosmico
37 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which... ?

Which team is the second best team in the world? Vote_lcap49%Which team is the second best team in the world? Vote_rcap 49% 
[ 25 ]
Which team is the second best team in the world? Vote_lcap37%Which team is the second best team in the world? Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 19 ]
Which team is the second best team in the world? Vote_lcap14%Which team is the second best team in the world? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 51

Which team is the second best team in the world? Empty Which team is the second best team in the world?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:06 am

Discuss :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Which team is the second best team in the world? Empty Re: Which team is the second best team in the world?

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:08 am

lol, madrid fans vs the forum
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Which team is the second best team in the world? Empty Re: Which team is the second best team in the world?

Post by ChollaVille Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:08 am

1. Barca
2. /
3. /
4. /
5. Real Madrid
6. /
7. /
8. /
9. /
10. United
11. Others....
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:09 am

Second is nowhere, if you're not first, it doesn't matter
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:10 am

Manchester United, by leeway of winning the English Premier League by a sizeable gap and finishing second in Europe this past season. Results do it all for me.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:10 am

Very tight imo. Dislike both teams but in fairness they are second and third best teams right now.

Whichever way its very close imo.

Id be interested to see how the bookies would see it if they were to play a 2 legged game in CL.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:12 am

Two-legged game, Madrid wins.
One game, United have chance.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:13 am

Voted for United.

Still think Madrid has a lot to prove. We are clearly on the right path and are making great improvements. However, I still think United have that mental toughness that Madrid are still trying to achieve and this can be proven by their runs in the CL and their domestic success,

United take it for me.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:43 am

meh we are still building to get to a point where we reach a definite level which we can call our top level, being a level where we can take any team in the world and cause it damage and win against anyone.

we are an unfinished product but if we do manage to win trophies i see real madrid building up and extending the success for some time.

i think that this season will be important, no reason to not win what we want if we really try. we can be the team of the season if we try.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:44 am

Alfred, there's no such a thing like second best team in the world Very Happy Either you're the best or belong to the rest Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:46 am

It's quite funny we have all Madrid fans saying they ain't at the level at Man U well a lot of them any hows and then you get a Barca fan saying otherwise how amusing :lol!:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:52 am

its a very hard decision but im going with manchester united,just because madrid have played much better vs barcelona doesnt prove that they are better. real madrid need to start winning some trophies to become the 2nd best but until that united are better
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:55 am

I think many Madrid fans seem to think they are automatically second to Barca as they come second in league etc. I have to say though I think Manchester are still above them, although they may prove me wrong this season.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:56 am

Barca is the second best team after Real Madrid :coffee:
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:58 am

I don't know really. but voted for Madrid Smile .
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:59 am

Real Madrid atm are better than United imo. They look like a proper team atm and fully matched Barca in the Super Cup.

They really impressed me against Barca.

Would love it if these 2 teams face in the CL. I think it will be a very close match.

Last edited by Devil-Is-Red on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:00 am

vivabarca38 wrote:its a very hard decision but im going with manchester united,just because madrid have played much better vs barcelona doesnt prove that they are better. real madrid need to start winning some trophies to become the 2nd best but until that united are better

It isn't fair. our Main rival in all competition's is Barca. but Manchester only will face them in CL.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:02 am

Mamad wrote:
vivabarca38 wrote:its a very hard decision but im going with manchester united,just because madrid have played much better vs barcelona doesnt prove that they are better. real madrid need to start winning some trophies to become the 2nd best but until that united are better

It isn't fair. our Main rival in all competition's is Barca. but Manchester only will face them in CL.

To be the best, You gotta beat the best.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:02 am

Meh, recent results are favor to Manu, but I think we have somewhat of a edge. I voted for Manu, because we still havent faced them yet.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:03 am

O.K. Point is... we all agree that Barca is the best Twisted Evil
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:06 am

after Barca.. its Bayern for me. they only have CB weakness. otherwise they look solid. i can see Bayern very competitive if Robben can stay fit...

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:45 am

Manchester United. Although I'd like to see how Madrid does against the big teams in Europe.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:58 am

Isn't Milan a big team. Laughing

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmManUnited Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:06 am

ChollaVille wrote:O.K. Point is... we all agree that Barca is the best Twisted Evil

Cool story bro :coffee:
IAmManUnited
IAmManUnited
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:13 am

its very close imo, would make for a mouthwatering CL clash so lets make it happen Twisted Evil
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next