ChollaVille
BarrileteCosmico
BarcaKizz
DeviAngel
9 posters

Go down

Is it true ? Empty Is it true ?

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:37 am

Today newspapers in Italy report that Juve got Afellay for 8 mil and it will be official in the next few days ...any news in spain ?

Thank you
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Is it true ? Empty Re: Is it true ?

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:39 am

No. (Short and sweet) Smile
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:44 am

The marriage between Juventus and Ibrahim Afellay (25) may be realized in these days, albeit with some months of delay. The former captain of PSV Eindhoven, in fact, was very close to the Old Lady before moving to Barcelona and to date, according to the drafting of Sportmediaset, there are several possibilities that the young talent orange can move to Turin.

In Spain, the champion orange is very little space and the arrival of the explosion of all, Sanchez Thiago Alcantara and Pedro definitive consecration might cause offense to change the outside air, although his agent has denied in recent weeks, but , you know, the transfer market is constantly changing and when you get into overdrive, anything can happen. Juventus knows and is very alert to this situation, according Sportmediaset, the Bianconeri are ready the final assault: the negotiations would take off in the coming hours. Barcelona, ​​Afellay, who bought the "paltry" sum of 3 million euros, he will leave for 8, assessing the extent of the club's coffers in Corso Galileo Ferraris.

======

Reports intensify.....well Thiago instead of him ain't bad for u ...and if true I would be high up to heaven and back Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:52 am

Well you asked if there were any reports in Spain.

There are none.

Secondly, it just won't happen. Without him we'd have 4 forwards, Barca aren't a selling club, so we won't sell someone and in doing so commit football suicide. We need Afellay.

It just won't happen Devi, sorry.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:54 am

BarcaKizz wrote:Well you asked if there were any reports in Spain.

There are none.

Secondly, it just won't happen. Without him we'd have 4 forwards, Barca aren't a selling club, so we won't sell someone and in doing so commit football suicide. We need Afellay.

let me dream kizz Sad(( .... lol

u basically get 11 mil ...maybe u got other target or promoting Macedonia's favorite Babunski Razz
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:59 am

DeviAngel wrote:

There are none.

u basically get 11 mil ...maybe u got other target or promoting Macedonia's favorite Babunski Razz

No, we don't really have another target. It wouldn't be wise to have 2 new forwards in the team. Maybe you can have him next year if it doesn't work out. I really like Afellay, but I don't see a long future with him at Barca. I think he can flourish more elsewhere. He'll learn a lot from Pep etc. though

Babunski? hehe. He's a long way down the pecking order sorry. Very, very young too... I think he's about 16, far from the finished product. He'll be looking at making Barca B in about 3 years if he's lucky.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:05 am

BarcaKizz wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

There are none.

No, we don't really have another target. It wouldn't be wise to have 2 new forwards in the team. Maybe you can have him next year if it doesn't work out. I really like Afellay, but I don't see a long future with him at Barca. I think he can flourish more elsewhere. He'll learn a lot from Pep etc. though

Babunski? hehe. He's a long way down the pecking order sorry. Very, very young too... I think he's about 16, far from the finished product. He'll be looking at making Barca B in about 3 years if he's lucky.

Hey hey don't u dare to kill my dream and Macedonias dream he will be your next super star and we will have el Clasico Babunski vs Babunski ...1st one in Barca the other in real Razz
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:17 am

Sorry Devi, but who has not been linked with Juve this transfer season? Razz
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:51 am

€8M? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

and again

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:44 pm

I wouldn't mind selling Afellay, but 8 milion is not enough. At least 15 milion, he is a starter at Holland and a very good midfielder. Thiago could take afellays' minutes at the wing or sporadically Cuenca/Tello/Deulofeu.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:02 pm

I find it amazing that barca got him for like 3M€.. Absolute steal
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:37 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Sorry Devi, but who has not been linked with Juve this transfer season? Razz

ME Sad(

free_cat wrote:I wouldn't mind selling Afellay, but 8 milion is not enough. At least 15 milion, he is a starter at Holland and a very good midfielder. Thiago could take afellays' minutes at the wing or sporadically Cuenca/Tello/Deulofeu.

Well actually its 11 :/ 3 than 8 ..probably we seek loan or I dunno I believe marotta ain't that stupid to offer 8 mils lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:40 am

will he even start at Juve though?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:03 am

He would start at juve, for sure!I dont want him to be sold, it would mean that it is mistake that we signed him in first place.Afellay will prove his worth Smile
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:41 am

€30M or nothing :coffee:

ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:45 am

Juventus continue the left winger search. So if they don't buy one, does it mean Simone Pepe will start there or they will force Claudio Marchisio to play there?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down