Mr Nick09
FalcaoPunch
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Le Samourai
65 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 34 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:27 pm

Saetablanca wrote:While I like Benz, I think you imagine him to be too badass sports. Hes a very shy type, and when he tries to be arrogant it just looks funny. As for what Zidane is doing, I am a bit suspicious as I had the same thoughts as you did. Zizou should do whats best for the club, not his protege.

Really not anymore... Very confident and direct in his French interviews. Zidane will do what he feels is right. He'll never blindly do what's right for Madrid. If that's what Flo/mou wanted, they hired the wrong man.

If you hade to rank things in terms of importance to zidane: 1- France nt, 2- olympique marseille, 3- Madrid, 4- Juve. He wants to be the next France NT manager.

Back to top Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 34 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:30 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:While I like Benz, I think you imagine him to be too badass sports. Hes a very shy type, and when he tries to be arrogant it just looks funny. As for what Zidane is doing, I am a bit suspicious as I had the same thoughts as you did. Zizou should do whats best for the club, not his protege.

Really not anymore... Very confident and direct in his French interviews. Zidane will do what he feels is right. He'll never blindly do what's right for Madrid. If that's what Flo/mou wanted, they hired the wrong man.

If you hade to rank things in terms of importance to zidane: 1- France nt, 2- olympique marseille, 3- Madrid, 4- Juve. He wants to be the next France NT manager.

Of course, I cant judge his French interviews, as I know no French neither do I follow their media.

I understand what you say about Zidane, but he is employed by us, when dealing with our players he should be professional. Otherwise reflects pretty badly on him. If he wants to egg benz on privately thats fine, but he shouldnt mix the personal with his official capacity as Director. IMO.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:41 pm

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 34 Tumblr_ltf94ry4Lq1qde9jqo1_250

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 34 Tumblr_ltf94ry4Lq1qde9jqo2_250
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:28 pm

In the Marca interview today: "I would like for Higuain and I to both be in the starting 11. We've played together. We can be together on the pitch. But this is a coach's decision, not mine. Mourinho is the one who decides, who knows what is best for the team."

Since Benz rarely says anything to the press, it's interesting that he made a point of asking indirectly to play with Higuain. I like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:04 pm

I'm sure Pipa would enjoy it as well. They do have a natural chemistry since they compliment each other very well in terms of playing styles.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:00 am

Karim is in Ballon d'Or 23-men shortlist. deserved.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:03 am

He made it. There are a lot of things wrong with this list though and i think the ballon d'or is a complete sham.

Z was right... it has to be calendar year 2011. Then Benz makes sense since he's scored the 4th most goals in the world so far.

I still think a lot of great players who play at lesser clubs are ignored for no reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:21 am

It's calender year so Benzema making it isn't THAT surprising.

Beging of last season was so ass though, I still have nightmares about it.

Can you guys post the full list? Who got snubbed?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:06 pm

Zealous wrote:It's calender year so Benzema making it isn't THAT surprising.

Beging of last season was so ass though, I still have nightmares about it.

Can you guys post the full list? Who got snubbed?

Éric Abidal (France), Sergio Agüero (Argentine), Karim Benzema (France), Iker Casillas (Espagne), Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal), Dani Alves (Brésil), Samuel Eto'o (Cameroun), Cesc Fabregas (Espagne), Diego Forlan (Uruguay), Andrés Iniesta (Espagne), Lionel Messi (Argentine), Thomas Müller (Allemagne), Nani (Portugal), Neymar (Brésil), Mesut Özil (Allemagne), Gerard Piqué (Espagne), Wayne Rooney (Angleterre), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Allemagne), Wesley Sneijder (Pays-Bas), Luis Suarez (Uruguay), David Villa (Espagne), Xabi Alonso (Espagne) et Xavi (Espagne).

It's such crap lol. You have Forlan, Villa and Sneijder in there... and they omitted Gomez, Hazard, Van Persie, Cavani and Di Natale to name a few. I mean wtf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:49 pm

Just so you guys know... in 2011, Benzema has 26 goals for Madrid (1 in supercup), Not sure how many assists. But i would think 7-10 range. And he dominates with France NT.

Van Persie has 28 with Arsenal... and Messi + Ronaldo are the top 2. Those are the only players that have scored more than Benzema for their clubs in 2011 so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:50 am

As Zidane and Blanc have suggested.... Benz has now taken the top role in terms of being the vocal leaders of the France NT in the media. He being pushed more and more into the prime leadership role and he seems to embrace it:

Regarding World Cup 2010: In retrospect, are you glad you were omitted?

"Absolutely not. It was a world cup! I play football to play in world cups. I may have brought something more to the team. I wish i was there. Missing it was not a blessing in disguise... absolutely not!"

Regarding the France NT

"I am expected to be a difference-maker at all times. I play for my country and it's a big responsibility. I want to play at a level above what people expect of me with the France NT."

Regarding L'Euro
"We are going to need to prepare ourselves well. We have a good group with M'Vila, Martin, Nasri, Ribery, Abidal, Remy and many other talented players. The France NT can have big ambitions. The pressure is going to rise. Personally, I believe in us tremendously. In a competition like the Euro, there's the opportunity for the team to shine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:05 pm

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 34 2011-11-01-benzema-03

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 34 2011-11-01-benzema-02

Neutral

banana
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:13 pm

Zealous wrote:"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 34 2011-11-01-benzema-03

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 34 2011-11-01-benzema-02

Neutral

banana

lol!!!

On a more serious note, Benz bought between 50-100 tickets tonight for family and friends. Can you imagine if he doesn't start lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Nah, he'll start. I hope he kills it Smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:18 pm

Getting a lot of chemistry on this team. I really love the rotations... just wish Di Maria and CR7 would start rotating a bit more too. Then there really would be plenty of pt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:22 pm

Benzema's goal scoring record against his former club is fantastic. i hope he keeps it up tonight by scoring more.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:12 pm

sportsczy wrote:Getting a lot of chemistry on this team. I really love the rotations... just wish Di Maria and CR7 would start rotating a bit more too. Then there really would be plenty of pt.

Well, the team is built around these 2... Maybe that's why they never rotate
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:19 pm

omarish wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Getting a lot of chemistry on this team. I really love the rotations... just wish Di Maria and CR7 would start rotating a bit more too. Then there really would be plenty of pt.

The team is not built around Di Maria lol. Mou just likes his defense since he tracks back a lot... He's a role player. But we don't need that defense if the forwards and AM put in a little more effort. Rotation should definitely be there.

It's more because we have 2 set every game sub: Kaka/Ozil and Benz/Higuain. You want to keep the 3rd one in case of injuries, an ejection or a late game tactical need.

Last edited by sportsczy on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:20 pm

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 34 29581510

BENZEMA IS A APPLE FANBOY I'M SO JOINING THE FANZEMA BANDWAGON NOW :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:21 pm

but but Apple is shit Sad
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:21 pm

sportsczy wrote:
omarish wrote:

The team is not built around Di Maria lol. Mou just likes his defense since he tracks back a lot...

Not around Di Maria but his role. He plays as a CM and a winger and drops deep whenever our midfield needs help to press/win ball back etc. So he plays 2 roles for us lol

I don't think there is anyone else on our team that can do that.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Another reason to hate on Benz. Apple is so crap.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Apple rules... without them, no real innovation in the past 10 years. From ipod to iphone to ipad. They're about to introduce self-charging technology too so you never have to worry about losing power as long as there's some kind of light (screen acts as solar panels). No more need for power cords unless in a dark environment (has battery that will store power; so it really needs to be dark for a while).

incredible company.

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:11 pm

incredible persuasive techniques right there
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Steve Jobs :bow:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:15 pm

It's no joke. It might take a bit since they don't release new stuff unless they have a commercial reason... but a techy friend of mine who's with Apple has the prototype with his macbook. Screen technology is amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next