Mr Nick09
FalcaoPunch
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Le Samourai
65 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 35 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:15 pm

It's no joke. It might take a bit since they don't release new stuff unless they have a commercial reason... but a techy friend of mine who's with Apple has the prototype with his macbook. Screen technology is amazing.

Back to top Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 35 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:18 pm

El Pipita wrote:Steve Jobs :bow:

Seriously. I forgot to mention Apple invented the PC; windows is pretty much a knockoff of Apple's operating system; portable computer or laptop (apple 2c); the mouse (Apple Lisa introduced it); etc.

Steve Jobs also founded Pixar Animation Studios when he left Apple briefly, and pretty much invented computer animation as we know it today.

Guy was amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:21 pm

Glorified slave labourer IMHO.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:42 pm

Zealous you dissapoint me. Why do you hate on Steve Jobs just becouse he is rich, smart and good looking?

None understands the smart, rich and good looking Sad
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:32 pm

Apple is simply amazing but until I can build my own Apple computer with custom parts that I don't necessarily need to purchase from some dickward in glasses in an Apple store, then I would buy their products.

I don't need an IPod to listen to music nor an IPad to read a book...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Doc wrote:Apple is simply amazing but until I can build my own Apple computer with custom parts that I don't necessarily need to purchase from some dickward in glasses in an Apple store, then I would buy their products.

I don't need an IPod to listen to music nor an IPad to read a book...

Jobs was a lunatic about anyone copying his products... can understand him to a certain extent. Having spoken to a lot of tech guys; most of them say that Apple uses very good components in terms of quality in their products. Is that true?

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:40 pm

sportsczy wrote:Jobs was a lunatic about anyone copying his products... can understand him to a certain extent. Having spoken to a lot of tech guys; most of them say that Apple uses very good components in terms of quality in their products. Is that true?

I would like to think so but once again, I like the freedom of customization when it comes to building a PC and not just buying one of Apple's rather expensive laptops or PC's. Once again, a personal preference of mine. Although, I have a serious hate for the IPad. I think it's stupid...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Doc wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Jobs was a lunatic about anyone copying his products... can understand him to a certain extent. Having spoken to a lot of tech guys; most of them say that Apple uses very good components in terms of quality in their products. Is that true?

I would like to think so but once again, I like the freedom of customization when it comes to building a PC and not just buying one of Apple's rather expensive laptops or PC's. Once again, a personal preference of mine. Although, I have a serious hate for the IPad. I think it's stupid...

iPad was a lifesaver for me since i travel a lot. Have all my books, spreadsheets, powerpoints, PDFs, etc. loaded up and i can look at is from anywhere without the hasstle of carrying paper or a computer. Really a great tool for work. I also read a ton and i have all books/magazine/newpapers on there

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:08 pm

Zealous wrote:"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 35 2011-11-01-benzema-03

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 35 2011-11-01-benzema-02

Neutral

banana

I ALWAYS used to have those problems. Laughing
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:16 am

Saetablanca wrote:
Zealous wrote:"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 35 2011-11-01-benzema-03

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 35 2011-11-01-benzema-02

Neutral

banana

I ALWAYS used to have those problems. Laughing

haha Same here
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:42 am

Well he still ain't even close to Balotelli level banana
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:58 pm

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 35 2fG07
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:05 pm

benz lost a lot of weight, but he still looks chubby in uniform for some reason
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Both Higgy and Benz have slimmed down from last year....it's major factor behind their amazing forms
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:15 pm

chad4401 wrote:benz lost a lot of weight, but he still looks chubby in uniform for some reason

Doesn't look chubby... he's just stockier in build than most footballers. Wide shoulders. Same for Higuain.

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:25 pm

sportsczy wrote:
chad4401 wrote:benz lost a lot of weight, but he still looks chubby in uniform for some reason

Doesn't look chubby... he's just stockier in build than most footballers. Wide shoulders. Same for Higuain.

yeah maybe that it, but looking at him now he should be moving about a lot quicker on the pitch(still have back issues?), not that he is slow now, i just want see him play like his lyon days a bit more
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:30 pm

chad4401 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

yeah maybe that it, but looking at him now he should be moving about a lot quicker on the pitch(still have back issues?), not that he is slow now, i just want see him play like his lyon days a bit more

He's plenty quick now. Faster than last year imo and noticeably. He gave up some of his speed to get that strength.... not a bad tradeoff imo. He had bad balance because he was a bit out of shape for a while. But that's completely over. He's very strong on the ball. You just don't see defenders try and bully Benz because they can't.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Sports, what is your reaction going to be when Higgy gets another hattrick this Sunday???????
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:51 pm

I'll be very happy Bill because it would mean that Madrid has won the game. What's that got to do with anything here???

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:56 pm

sorry I'm just trollin you for all the french threads!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:01 pm

I've always respected Higuain. Don't really like his style of play... but he's excellent at it and is a top notch professional. Madrid could do a lot worse.

Right now, we are very lucky that we have 2 of the best young strikers in the world. Mou needs to play them together here and there to get enough mins to keep both satisfied. But then again, Ozil has mins problems, etc.

I actually think we have too much talent on the team right now. It's a bit unhealthy tbf lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Not really. If we play Higuain, Benzema, Ronaldo and Ozil together as the front 4 for most of the time (or at least like 1/3), the two strikers will have plenty of time as in the remaining matches they can alternate. Kaka and Di Maria will be backups as well, and play in at least 1/2 the matches (less for Kaka). That is, with a very fluid system where everyone can play almost every position of the 4.

Neymar would screw that up though. banana
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:14 pm

After the collective training today with the France NT, Blanc did the following: Barthez went in goal and Dubuchy + Mathieu sent centering ball after centering ball from the wings... and Benzema was alone working on his air game.

Granted, I'm not expecting him to become Klose lol. But he often looks like he belongs in the special olympics with his air game. At least, he's working on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:18 pm

sportsczy wrote:After the collective training today with the France NT, Blanc did the following: Barthez went in goal and Dubuchy + Mathieu sent centering ball after centering ball from the wings... and Benzema was alone working on his air game.

Granted, I'm not expecting him to become Klose lol. But he often looks like he belongs in the special olympics with his air game. At least, he's working on it.
I saw the goals from Saturday, Benz' last one and Higgy's first were a treat to my eyes Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Benz made it look so easy, but damn what a finish.

Also if Benz improves his aerial play he would be even more menacing.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:23 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Benz made it look so easy, but damn what a finish.

Also if Benz improves his aerial play he would be even more menacing.
It was damn hard! :lol!:
Also, the way he runs at goalkeepers /defenders is very confusing, he is really two-footed Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next