Mr Nick09
FalcaoPunch
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Le Samourai
65 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 15 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:10 am

El Pipita wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:The Irony of me defending the benz is that i now understand why pipita fanboys defend their boy higuain. they got a point too... except in cl ofc.

Dude you're too sensitive about Benzema. honestly i don't see Higuain fanboys defend their player as much as you do. :coffee:

/NotSureIfSerious.png

Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 15 Empty Re: "Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema

Post by shaven Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:16 am

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 15 2rr49oj
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:17 am

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 15 1o4yyv
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:17 am

he looks so weird....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:19 am

^^ lol wtf with dem gifs?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:02 am

Real with an accent on the e?

Hm...
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:31 pm

what a good match from benz

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:17 pm

Is Karim being dense this preseason? He played ok the first two games and meh (like everyone else) against the Union. But this is not acceptable for him. He has to realize the he is fighting for a job. It's not like he's an uncontested starter that can afford to coast through the preseason. He's not showing the hunger yet... and with Higuain coming back, it's not going to get simpler.

Frankly, unless he blows up a bit in the next game, i'll be very disappointed.

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:22 pm

benz really need to find his rythm
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:22 pm

sportsczy wrote:Is Karim being dense this preseason? He played ok the first two games and meh (like everyone else) against the Union. But this is not acceptable for him. He has to realize the he is fighting for a job. It's not like he's an uncontested starter that can afford to coast through the preseason. He's not showing the hunger yet... and with Higuain coming back, it's not going to get simpler.

Frankly, unless he blows up a bit in the next game, i'll be very disappointed.

Id say that they have a solid break now, assuming they should be able to rejuvenate and find some rhythm after all the training and travelling im assuming everyone. No exceptions, should have a solid game. If benzema still fails to shine, well then he is going to have some problems.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:28 pm

And btw, i'm not necessarily looking for him to score a bunch of goals right now necessarily. He's a rhythm player and that takes time... it's the effort. He needs to put it out there whenever he's playing for all to see. I liked his first two games because he was making the runs and getting opportunities. His technique, finishing, etc. will get better as he plays.

I just really didn't like what I saw against the Union. Very, very lazy. If you're fighting for a job, you can't afford to give games away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Especially when you consider that Higuain will be joining up for the next games, he didn't exactly stamp his authority.

If Higuain rips it apart then he is going to have problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:34 pm

I guess he needs Adebayor or Higuain on the bench as motivation, he wasn't at all impressive last night, hope Higuain can join the pre-season soon.

He made very little runs of the ball and appeared too relaxed for my liking, but then again this is just pre season, and Benzema would always be Benzema he needs a good string of matches to hit top form, when he gets there it would be fairer to judge him, but till then it's so far not so good.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:35 pm

no competition, therefore no effort.

How lethal would benzema be if he had the work ethic of ronaldo.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Honestly, I would love for Higuain and Benzema to each play a half for the entire season... and at times, have both on the pitch. First off, they will both be fresh come the later part of the season. Second, they are so different and complimentary that they shine when together on the pitch (helps that both are unselfish). Third, you're not forced to just pick a player. If one blows up and distances himself from the other during the season, you can shift some minutes over. Lastly, if one gets injured, you have an already sharp player to take over.

We have two WC strikers. Why not use them both?

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:09 pm

mourinho needs to implement a rotation system which will cover for everyone in the squad. without it we'll never stop having problems.

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:18 am

that rhythm thing is annoying, if he loses the starting spot to higuain for a couple of games, and only appears as sub, is he gonna lose his form? he cant afford that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:26 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:that rhythm thing is annoying, if he loses the starting spot to higuain for a couple of games, and only appears as sub, is he gonna lose his form? he cant afford that.

that's true... he cant keep up with the rhythm if he doesn't play.

rofl, he doesn't even fit as a sub in real madrid
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:39 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:that rhythm thing is annoying, if he loses the starting spot to higuain for a couple of games, and only appears as sub, is he gonna lose his form? he cant afford that.

Yeah he will". Guaranteed he won't keep his form. Not at all a good candidate to be a sub. But this is not his fault... It's just the type of player he is. I can name a ton of players that are like this. Most notably, Rooney, robben, Schneider, etc. What will always bother me is lack of urgency and effort. Benz is the kid that needs to get punched in the mouth to wake up. If his next game is meh, watch for a Mou volley in the press lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:14 am

I am very disappointed in mou for not calling out benzema's laziness... I honestly dont give a shit if that was the 3rd match in one week, such laziness and lack of urgency is inexcusable. makes me wanna cry. clearly benzema knows not wut is at stake for him if he keeps this up. i dont score if he scores or assists, laziness shud not be tolerated. those lack of runs bother me real bad.

ofc this is still preseason but still. benzema grinds my gears atm, and im not happy with his preseason.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:23 am

On a side note. next friendly is hertha berlin, Wednesday 27-07-2011 invading berlin.

3 matches in one week will take its toll. but another match in three days? Now im starting to be a little concerned for our boys... How will this affect Benzema and co.? surely three days isnt enough rest especially since tuesday is a training day.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:09 pm

"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 15 198651_386258534952_19034719952_1386725_3576261_n

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:59 am

benz goal today was good and he was moving alot to get the ball against berlin
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:38 am

OMARz wrote:"Le nouveau phénomène". - Karim Benzema - Page 15 198651_386258534952_19034719952_1386725_3576261_n

TROLOLOLOLOL FFUU CR7!

...cant stop.... ROFL!
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:10 am

shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:11 am

shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next