ALEX : ' Juve call me and I run to Turin. I prefer outright but loan .."

+3
Luca
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

ALEX : ' Juve call me and I run to Turin. I prefer outright but loan .." Empty ALEX : ' Juve call me and I run to Turin. I prefer outright but loan .."

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:13 am

Interviewed by telephone by the editors of Sky Sport 24, the main Brazilian and Chelsea's Alex talked about the possibility that the board would see in the coming weeks to Turin, Juventus bank. Market hypothesis which opens much former PSV Eindhoven player of Cruzeiro and showing enthusiasm but also the conditions that:

"I've heard of the interest of Juventus to me by my agent when I got back from vacation. And 'a 'very interesting hypothesis but I know that so far have been informed only buy me a loan, this honestly is not good either Chelsea or to the undersigned. I still have two years of contract with the Blues and I have made ​​no offer of renewal, I'm 29 years and I know that I can still sign a major contract with a big European.

If Juventus want me outright I would be very happy, I'm fascinated by this idea and I've already spoken with Diego and Amauri, Juventus here if I were to offer it would accept this contract . Juventus are a great club and playing in Italy is a solution that I am very interested, if a call arrives from Turin will evaluate it very carefully. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

ALEX : ' Juve call me and I run to Turin. I prefer outright but loan .." Empty Re: ALEX : ' Juve call me and I run to Turin. I prefer outright but loan .."

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:15 am

Already spoken to Diego and Amauri. The 2 worst players to speak about juve positively. Razz

I just hope they said good things.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

ALEX : ' Juve call me and I run to Turin. I prefer outright but loan .." Empty Re: ALEX : ' Juve call me and I run to Turin. I prefer outright but loan .."

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:59 am

Chelsea defender Alex has told Italian television he “would gladly accept” a move to Juventus, but only on a long-term contract.
The Brazilian has been heavily linked with a loan offer from the Bianconeri and things appear to be progressing well.

“I learned of the Juve option when I returned to Chelsea, but as far as I know, it would be on loan,” €7m-rated Alex told Sky Sport Italia.

“That does not suit me or the club. All I know through my agent is that there has been contact with the Juve directors. I am not interested in moving on loan and neither are Chelsea.

“Seeing as I am 29, this is the right moment to sign one last big contract and stay in Europe for at least four years. I still have a two-year contract with Chelsea and so far there hasn’t been talk of a renewal.

“This is why if a four-year deal were to be offered by Juventus, I would gladly accept. I’d love to play in Italy and hope to make this dream come true.

“I really love Italian football,” continued Alex. “Once I had a medical at Milan, but unfortunately we didn’t reach an agreement.

“Juventus have always been a special side. We played against Juve a couple of years ago, I spoke to Amauri and Diego who said very positive things about the club and how well players are respected.

“Therefore, when I heard my name associated with Juve, I spoke to my agent and told him this would be a great opportunity for me. Having a new experience in Italian football and a big club like Juve would be very important.”

Alex effectively dictated the terms of any potential deal to Juventus via the media.

“Now it depends on Juve. If they came in with the right offer, I don’t think it would be difficult to reach an agreement with Chelsea. However, if they maintain the idea of a loan, then it’ll be very tough.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:03 am

TomJuve wrote:Already spoken to Diego and Amauri. The 2 worst players to speak about juve positively. Razz

Amauri has a lot of respect for Juventus, he has been mistreated by the fans and that has bothered him but he always said he wanted to prove himself.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:06 am

Luca wrote:
TomJuve wrote:Already spoken to Diego and Amauri. The 2 worst players to speak about juve positively. Razz

Amauri has a lot of respect for Juventus, he has been mistreated by the fans and that has bothered him but he always said he wanted to prove himself.

he never said anything bad for juve he said he would do anything to help and that he loves the club even if the fans boo him if giving the chance he said he will repay all the yrs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:18 am

No Alex please!!!
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by areve Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:39 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

he never said anything bad for juve he said he would do anything to help and that he loves the club even if the fans boo him if giving the chance he said he will repay all the yrs

This make me feel bad for Amauri. But come to think of all the chances we gave him, still a NO for me dude! Twisted Evil
areve
areve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:50 am

areve wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

This make me feel bad for Amauri. But come to think of all the chances we gave him, still a NO for me dude! Twisted Evil

Oh it is definitely a no but I still really admire Amauri, always will

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:54 am

doesnt matter really, cant see him leaving
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:48 pm

areve wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

Its about Juve ,he doesnt fit here !! He always shows respect for Juve !
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down