S
elm_baraja_shaman
pasquale22
Luca
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Juve-Carlos Eduardo close agreement  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve-Carlos Eduardo close agreement

Post by pasquale22 Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:10 pm

pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juve-Carlos Eduardo close agreement  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve-Carlos Eduardo close agreement

Post by S Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Rubin Kazan bought him for 25m from hoffenheim last season..This guy wont be available on cheap thats for sure..

Personally i'd like us to focus on Buying one of Alex or Lugano..I havent been impressed by bonucci at all this pre-season..Perhaps not the perfect platform to judge him though..

But a CB like one of the above i mentioned would do loads of good..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:14 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Rubin Kazan bought him for 25m from hoffenheim last season..This guy wont be available on cheap thats for sure..

Personally i'd like us to focus on Buying one of Alex or Lugano..I havent been impressed by bonucci at all this pre-season..Perhaps not the perfect platform to judge him though..

and COnte was his bari coach Neutral ,,,
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:20 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:Rubin Kazan bought him for 25m from hoffenheim last season..This guy wont be available on cheap thats for sure..

Oh..So thats why we've been linked with him..! Suspect

But like i said,Juventus have to fork out a decent amount of cash to get him..I dont know how he fared in Russia last season..

But of what i've seen him at Hoffeheim,he seems to be a pretty fast mf with good close control whose primary position is as an attacking midfielder but can play on the wings too..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:22 pm

I'd rather Guadardo for like 15m than this guy [I mnt to put sh*t]
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:22 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Oh..So thats why we've been linked with him..! Suspect

But like i said,Juventus have to fork out a decent amount of cash to get him..I dont know how he fared in Russia last season..

But of what i've seen him at Hoffeheim,he seems to be a pretty fast mf with good close control whose primary position is as an attacking midfielder but can play on the wings too..

I meant Conte was Bonucci's Bari coach and he fails us again Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:10 pm

pasquale22 wrote:devi why does ur nametag say ur banned??? Shocked

Because I banned him, he is being mean to you... Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Carlos Eduardo is good when he plays, which is almost never. Injury-prone 24/7.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:35 pm

We need to focus on buying another CB that is for sure.And for LW only if Conte intends to play with 4-2-4.Otherwise we dont need one.
And i'm asking all of Vucinic haters here to shut up until the season when Vucinic will play and then they can discuss about his abilities
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:16 am

elmystique wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:he is great talent and player ....pasquale if he isn't italian it doesn't mean that he sucks ..or of he is not rated 20 mils ffs
.........................Look devi im not going to argue with u but im very disappointed in that comment.

no need to argue ....nationality and money don't dictate players talent and potential ...
no need to argue? u brought it up. when did i ever say that nationality and money dictate a players potential? ..... ive come to know better from u devi and im disappointed

than tell me why u don't like him ? I just want a prove because u say he is shiy lol Very Happy
devi u havnt answered my question... when did i ever say a players nationality and price tag dictate their potential? dont put words in my mouth. .....
why dont i like him? well ive seen him play many times (mostly at hoffenheim) and i just dont see juve calibre in him. also i dont believe he has the physical capacity to make it in serie a . he can play out left but prodominately he is a CAM which i also dont think we need to be spending on someone who can play out left although isnt a natural LM as well as the fact he cost 20m which is too steep for us. someone like poli who has a hell of alot of potential and like ive mentioned in the past the prospect of poli/pirlo partnership makes my mouth water

and where did I said that u said that lol its was thought and I am sorry( red part made me think about that) ... but I am always angry when ppl judge players that they are shit b4 seeing them ... Ilike Poli to ...but I would spend 30 mil on a CB and not even think about it Bonucci is yet not mature and we suffered goals from Milan,Inter , in the two training matches and 1 in American tour ...sorry ...

we need CB and fast

pasquale if he isn't italian it doesn't mean that he sucks ..or of he is not rated 20 mils ffs' this is what u said.
it seemed u were clearly trying to tell me that i only believe players that are italian and valued high are good which is completely false as i was 100% for elia as well as many other players. never have i mentioned that just because someone is italian they are better than someone else of the same ability and ive said this in the past.
dont know why u went and mentioned that for devi. i accept ur apology however.

what mentioning your own name and quoting yourself now? lol

anyway am with pasquale here, the sh*t signings won't get us anywhere, I'd rather we spent big on Rossi or Hazard, Vuci at 27 doesn't even have the legs to run anymore, disappointing...

FINALLY..Someone criticising Vucinic:D
He's awfull,he can't run,plus,when he does,he looks like just a kid who's touching the ball for the very 1st time Razz
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:31 am

Sir Alex wanted him and he sucks ? Moggi said he is great for us and he sucks ? Have u ever ever seen him play regullary for Montenegro and Roma ? - Hell no
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:38 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Sir Alex wanted him and he sucks ? Moggi said he is great for us and he sucks ? Have u ever ever seen him play regullary for Montenegro and Roma ? - Hell no

Yes I saw him a lot,& I can never think about him to be our alternative to Aguero/Rossi.That's it
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:42 pm

tareks wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Sir Alex wanted him and he sucks ? Moggi said he is great for us and he sucks ? Have u ever ever seen him play regullary for Montenegro and Roma ? - Hell no

Yes I saw him a lot,& I can never think about him to be our alternative to Aguero/Rossi.That's it
oh thats different story than ....but bro he is quite talented he is just moody sometimes LAzy if he didn't had that part he would be WC ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:42 pm

tareks wrote:

There is your problem
You're comparing him to Aguero and Rossi which is illogical

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:42 pm

One thing I liked Secco over Marotta for was he had the balls to spend big, but Vucinic is still pretty good.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:44 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:One thing I liked Secco over Marotta for was he had the balls to spend big, but Vucinic is still pretty good.

That didn't get Juventus very far though (only thing I am going to say on this topic because I smell a silly, long drawn out debate coming)
When you spend big on players you have to at least make sure they are the right players for the club currently and for the future, Secco did not do that successfully, although he tried he was mistaken.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Is there a reason why eduardo is not Rubin's UCL squad? Is he injured? It seems to me that if this guy is at all good, he would be on their UCL squad. It's not like he'd be cup tied with a transfer to a team like Juve. Or are other big UCL teams looking at him. It's a very curious situation and I just don't see this transfer actually happening.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Luca wrote:
tareks wrote:

There is your problem
You're comparing him to Aguero and Rossi which is illogical

Oh well,then all this transfer market,is illogical,coz we were searching basicallly for a young top SS(as he should be the successor of Alex from next year,but sure I'm not saying that Aguero or Rossi are going to be as great as Alex..) ,but look at the end what we got,to save maybe about 5Mil,we got a player that YOU'RE saying about incomparable to Aguero/Rossi which I totally agree..So that's the problem right here,Vucinic could be good as a CF,he needs alongside him another striker that can do also the hard work just like Alex,so Matri-Vucinic partnership won't work,as Devi also said above that Vucinic is moody & too lazy..
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:59 pm

Luca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:One thing I liked Secco over Marotta for was he had the balls to spend big, but Vucinic is still pretty good.

That didn't get Juventus very far though (only thing I am going to say on this topic because I smell a silly, long drawn out debate coming)
When you spend big on players you have to at least make sure they are the right players for the club currently and for the future, Secco did not do that successfully, although he tried he was mistaken.

Well I man not saying Secco > Marotta, I am just saying in that aspect. Secco was not afraid to spend big, but he spent big stupidly.

Marotta had the chance to get, for example, Aguero and Rossi who were big deals, but shyed away. He should have spent big on them, which would have been smart.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:18 am

Cmon guys u can't say Vucinic is crap. Ite unfair to compare him to aguero or Rossi. I was a bit sceptical about the mirko signing but now he's changed my mind a little . Something tells me he will do well
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:33 am

pasquale22 wrote:Cmon guys u can't say Vucinic is crap. Ite unfair to compare him to aguero or Rossi. I was a bit sceptical about the mirko signing but now he's changed my mind a little . Something tells me he will do well

Who's saying Vucinic is crap? But it is reasonable to compare him to Rossi and Aguero because we were linked with them before him... scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:36 am

sciacca wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:Cmon guys u can't say Vucinic is crap. Ite unfair to compare him to aguero or Rossi. I was a bit sceptical about the mirko signing but now he's changed my mind a little . Something tells me he will do well

Who's saying Vucinic is crap? But it is reasonable to compare him to Rossi and Aguero because we were linked with them before him... scratch

No it isn't

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2