pasquale22
Luca
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Juve-Carlos Eduardo close agreement  Empty Juve-Carlos Eduardo close agreement

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:12 pm

According itasportpress.it Juventus would now close the acquisition of Carlos Eduardo Marques (24), Brazilian midfielder Rubin Kazan. The Bianconeri have found the agreement with the Russian company to transfer from outside the former Hoffenheim, who would sign such a four-year contract with the Old Lady. The footballer Ajuricaba so should occupy the role of the left external 4-2-4 Antonio Conte, while Kazan is already the name of his replacement: Roman Eremenko of Dynamo Kiev.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve-Carlos Eduardo close agreement  Empty Re: Juve-Carlos Eduardo close agreement

Post by Luca Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:13 pm

Forgive my ignorance but who is he Dejan?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juve-Carlos Eduardo close agreement  Empty Re: Juve-Carlos Eduardo close agreement

Post by pasquale22 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:17 pm

why in the hell would we need this guy?? no way this will happen and if it does il b very disappointed. PLEASE MAROTTA GET POLI i beg!
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:18 pm

pasquale22 wrote:why in the hell would we need this guy?? no way this will happen and if it does il b very disappointed. PLEASE MAROTTA GET POLI i beg!

I wiki'd and found out he as a left sided attacking midfielder
Which makes perfect sense in Conte's plan but just wondering if anyone has seen him

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:20 pm

he is great talent and player ....pasquale if he isn't italian it doesn't mean that he sucks ..or of he is not rated 20 mils ffs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:29 pm

DeviAngel wrote:he is great talent and player ....pasquale if he isn't italian it doesn't mean that he sucks ..or of he is not rated 20 mils ffs
.........................Look devi im not going to argue with u but im very disappointed in that comment.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:35 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:he is great talent and player ....pasquale if he isn't italian it doesn't mean that he sucks ..or of he is not rated 20 mils ffs
.........................Look devi im not going to argue with u but im very disappointed in that comment.

no need to argue ....nationality and money don't dictate players talent and potential ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:38 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:

no need to argue ....nationality and money don't dictate players talent and potential ...
no need to argue? u brought it up. when did i ever say that nationality and money dictate a players potential? ..... ive come to know better from u devi and im disappointed
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:39 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:

no need to argue? u brought it up. when did i ever say that nationality and money dictate a players potential? ..... ive come to know better from u devi and im disappointed

than tell me why u don't like him ? I just want a prove because u say he is shiy lol Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:44 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:

than tell me why u don't like him ? I just want a prove because u say he is shiy lol Very Happy
devi u havnt answered my question... when did i ever say a players nationality and price tag dictate their potential? dont put words in my mouth. .....
why dont i like him? well ive seen him play many times (mostly at hoffenheim) and i just dont see juve calibre in him. also i dont believe he has the physical capacity to make it in serie a . he can play out left but prodominately he is a CAM which i also dont think we need to be spending on someone who can play out left although isnt a natural LM as well as the fact he cost 20m which is too steep for us. someone like poli who has a hell of alot of potential and like ive mentioned in the past the prospect of poli/pirlo partnership makes my mouth water
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:47 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:

devi u havnt answered my question... when did i ever say a players nationality and price tag dictate their potential? dont put words in my mouth. .....
why dont i like him? well ive seen him play many times (mostly at hoffenheim) and i just dont see juve calibre in him. also i dont believe he has the physical capacity to make it in serie a . he can play out left but prodominately he is a CAM which i also dont think we need to be spending on someone who can play out left although isnt a natural LM as well as the fact he cost 20m which is too steep for us. someone like poli who has a hell of alot of potential and like ive mentioned in the past the prospect of poli/pirlo partnership makes my mouth water

and where did I said that u said that lol its was thought and I am sorry( red part made me think about that) ... but I am always angry when ppl judge players that they are shit b4 seeing them ... Ilike Poli to ...but I would spend 30 mil on a CB and not even think about it Bonucci is yet not mature and we suffered goals from Milan,Inter , in the two training matches and 1 in American tour ...sorry ...

we need CB and fast

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:54 pm

What does this guy have to do with Poli is the better question...

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:55 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:

and where did I said that u said that lol its was thought and I am sorry( red part made me think about that) ... but I am always angry when ppl judge players that they are shit b4 seeing them ... Ilike Poli to ...but I would spend 30 mil on a CB and not even think about it Bonucci is yet not mature and we suffered goals from Milan,Inter , in the two training matches and 1 in American tour ...sorry ...

we need CB and fast

pasquale if he isn't italian it doesn't mean that he sucks ..or of he is not rated 20 mils ffs' this is what u said.
it seemed u were clearly trying to tell me that i only believe players that are italian and valued high are good which is completely false as i was 100% for elia as well as many other players. never have i mentioned that just because someone is italian they are better than someone else of the same ability and ive said this in the past.
dont know why u went and mentioned that for devi. i accept ur apology however.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:59 pm

Luca wrote:What does this guy have to do with Poli is the better question...
carlos eduardo is predominately a CAM which i think we dont really need him for as we have that position covered. playing him out on the left isnt his natural position. someone like poli however will b a better option to have as CM backup as hes cheaper and has great potential to be next Pirlo Cool poli is very highly rated in italy, ppl speak highly of him. im telling u if we can get him it will b a great catch for us.
we should go for someone else for LM like vargas or perotti who is naturally a LM

Last edited by pasquale22 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:00 pm

lets just get CB ...we need that more than anything
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:02 pm

devi why does ur nametag say ur banned??? Shocked
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:02 pm

pasquale22 wrote:devi why does ur nametag say ur banned??? Shocked

I like it Very Happy hahahah
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:03 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

ohh phew lol i thought i mightve caused something really bad there. had me worried lol how long have u had it like that?
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:04 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
carlos eduardo is predominately a CAM which i think we dont really need him for as we have that position covered. playing him out on the left isnt his natural position. someone like poli however will b a better option to have as CM backup as hes cheaper and has great potential to be next Pirlo Cool poli is very highly rated in italy, ppl speak highly of him. im telling u if we can get him it will b a great catch for us.
we should go for someone else for LM like vargas or perotti who is naturally a LM

A left sided attacking midfielder would be pretty awesome though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:05 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

ohh phew lol i thought i mightve caused something really bad there. had me worried lol how long have u had it like that?

4 days Very Happy lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:07 pm

Luca wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:

A left sided attacking midfielder would be pretty awesome though
fk yeh it would. as long as their able to adapt to LW just as well though Thumbs up
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:35 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:

we need CB and fast

pasquale if he isn't italian it doesn't mean that he sucks ..or of he is not rated 20 mils ffs' this is what u said.
it seemed u were clearly trying to tell me that i only believe players that are italian and valued high are good which is completely false as i was 100% for elia as well as many other players. never have i mentioned that just because someone is italian they are better than someone else of the same ability and ive said this in the past.

what mentioning your own name and quoting yourself now? lol

anyway am with pasquale here, the sh*t signings won't get us anywhere, I'd rather we spent big on Rossi or Hazard, Vuci at 27 doesn't even have the legs to run anymore, disappointing...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:00 pm

elmystique wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:

we need CB and fast

anyway am with pasquale here, the sh*t signings won't get us anywhere, I'd rather we spent big on Rossi or Hazard, Vuci at 27 doesn't even have the legs to run anymore, disappointing...
haha cause I'm special lol. Hey elm have a read of Something I wrote the other day. Think it might
Interest u and id like ur opinion Smile
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:05 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
elmystique wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:

we need CB and fast

haha cause I'm special lol. Hey elm have a read of Something I wrote the other day. Think it might
Interest u and id like ur opinion Smile

hand me the link:

if it has anything to do with Marotta, then I think u just striked the right bargain Twisted Evil
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:10 pm

pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next