It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

+127
Kaiser
Super_Floren
Red Alert
Drogbot
Omniscient
JuvenelCuore
teamanarchy
VivaStPauli
shinigami99
S
juventus101
ToEy
izzy
TheRedStag
paperbackwriter
white_star
arabprince
drakefyre
spanky
FilipeFerreira
SUPERCARTTS
Jafaar
Khaled
mr-r34
djoe26
Wilson37
Freeza
Senor Penguin
Zealous
Art Morte
ELO
Brigate Rossonere
fatman123
Dr. Percival Faust
boss
Nishankly
Alsteinenburg
BarcaKizz
Giggslegend
Mr_Puyol
jn2002dk
Kev
Beautiful Football
Lord Hades
zarola
El Chelsea Fuerte
Berbaflop
poolsupporter
kiranr
Sushi Master
Chad
TheBlueArmy
H.A.
Adit
football_genius
•MilanDevil•
Yuri Yukuv
BeautifulGame
cyberman
Busby Babe
Raptorgunner
FennecFox7
billionmillion
barca 2011
EarlyPrototype
DV7
xabi
SaintJoe
Turok_TTZ
RedOranje
S32TABLANCA
REWB
Ganso
matpol
ChollaVille
Internal
windkick
bloodless
LeSwagg James
BarrileteCosmico
buddytaller
Sir Psycho
Aristotle Onassis
baresi
C.Marchisio #8
Dnmac4
Mamad
JAY-Z
Essien_5
Pedram
Magricos
Swanhends
free_cat
elm_baraja_shaman
jibers
Vibe
Harmonica
Dj.complain.alot
TalkingReckless
Albiceleste
andiii
The Verminator
Serge Gnabry
Jack Daniels
che
Mr Nick09
Yeezus
rsinatra
harhar11
ronalessi
RED
Doc
The Madrid One
7amood11
Abramovich
pUsHa
julias
Messi
CroInter
IAmManUnited
guest7
Gil
lenear1030
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
Lex
Ali
131 posters

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 10 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:39 am

Scared of what, winning more?

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 10 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by Swanhends Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:39 am

Why does Pique care about Spanish football?

Catalunya is its own country - they should have their own football league :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:40 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Scared of what, winning more?
You got an ego boost after winning micky mouse trophy?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:40 am

Nothing wrong with being a bit physical Smile
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:41 am

What? These 2 matches were actually pretty fun to watch. Definitely games that are worth watching and one of the best of the year. With all the 'Pep vs Mou' and 'Ronaldo vs Messi' hype it makes everything even better.

If anything, Mou is giving a lot of attention to La Liga.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:42 am

The xcx wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Scared of what, winning more?
You got an ego boost after winning micky mouse trophy?
Not really, in fact the game was not important enough to warrant my time so I didn't watch it :coffee:

On a serious note, you should read the article before making stupid accusations. Pique is not saying it because he's "scared of Mourinho", but because one of these days these conflicts will escalate to something that will be much more than just the players brawling, and that will be a sad day for football.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:43 am

Ali8775 : "Barcelona are ruining football and playing a new sport, Swimmingball "
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:45 am

damn so many stupid madrid kids around here. one says messi can not score 41 goals in la liga, what a stupid argument, theres fact that he scored 53 goals. why he must score in la liga? another one says if madrid won this thread would not be.

this is not the first thread. this is maybe 14th thread about messi outplayes CR since 2008. if madrid won everything would change, thisi is stupid argument, seems still cr fanboys dont want accept reality. its already 4th year that you use IFS BUTS WOULD SHOULD COULD
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:50 am

27; it's the new 12
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:51 am

Anyway, Valdes is 29
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:53 am

This is Mourinho remarks after the game. Credit, official Real Madrid website.

Jose Mourinho spoke to the press to analyse the return leg of the Spanish Super Cup against Barcelona at Camp Nou.

"Real Madrid gave a spectacular performance from the first to the last minute. I just say what I think. We came here to play. What I'm about to say is not a criticism, I'm just stating a fact: there were no ball-boys in the second half, which is something typical of small teams when experiencing difficulties. What happened simply happened, but I'm nevertheless happy with my team."

"We feel like we played two very good games in their entirety. This team is better than it was last year. The longer you work with people, the better the conditions are to have a better year. We played nine games this preseason and proved to be better than we were last year in the last two. I'm happy with the progress my men have made."

"The referee must punish what he deems punishable. Pepe and Marcelo played a great game, one for the entire 90 minutes and the other for 45. Pepe saw a booking for a minor tackle and Marcelo gave a great performance. I'm not going to say we're happy because we didn't win the Spanish Super Cup; that would be hypocritical of me. We intend to play like men and not fall on the ground at the slightest touch."
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:58 am

Barcelona players go down like its nothing, I felt bad for Madrid.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:58 am

Lex wrote:Anyway, Valdes is 29
28 when that was taken.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:00 am

28....he is still a man. Should know better.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:00 am

buddytaller wrote:

Mourinho is a genius though, from the 5-0 at Nou Camp this 3-2, he has finally found a way to get at par with FCB. He went from closing the passing channels of Barcelona with Pepe as the tactical masterpiece to pressing them high all over the field. Better finishing from Madrid's forwards and the sprinklers would have been turn on 15 minutes earlier. Smile
haha great post
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:01 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Mourinho is a 48 year old man, Valdez is young and hot headed, you would expect someone of Mourinho's stature to act a bit more maturely than a 27 year old.

3-4 days ago you opened a thread complaining about an U-20 portuguese player who showed the middle finger to the fans and you started throwing insults left and right to the whole team.

But a 27 year old GK who assaults a coach is 'young and hot headed'.

Right Wink

Last edited by SaintJoe on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:01 am

idk about Mourinho he's adding more flavor to it if anything, it's the two horse race that's killing Spanish football.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:02 am

Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:idk about Mourinho he's adding more flavor to it if anything, it's the two horse race that's killing Spanish football.

I agree
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:03 am

Ronaldo is so *bleep* selfish.

Messi 10 time better the him.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:04 am

SaintJoe wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Mourinho is a 48 year old man, Valdez is young and hot headed, you would expect someone of Mourinho's stature to act a bit more maturely than a 27 year old.

3-4 days you opened a thread complaining about an U-20 portuguese player who showed the middle finger to the fans and you started throwing insults left and right to the whole team.

Right Wink

lionel_messi was only diving, he meant no harm.... bounce
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:05 am

Well done all round

last 6 months with the diving, crowding the ref, racially abusing Alves last week, disgustingly racially abusing Marcelo tonight, the nastiness, petulance, red cards

El Clasico is an embarassment to football

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:06 am

SaintJoe wrote:

3-4 days you opened a thread complaining about an U-20 portuguese player who showed the middle finger to the fans and you started throwing insults left and right to the whole team.

Right Wink

Lo0O0o0oO0oO0oo0oOoOoOoO0oO0oL
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:08 am

cyberman wrote:El Clasico is an embarassment to football

I think they're awesome games tbh Razz
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:08 am

The xcx wrote:Whine much? Hes saying that because hes scared.

You sound like you are describing Mou, all he does is whine
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:09 am

buddytaller wrote:This is Mourinho remarks after the game. Credit, official Real Madrid website.

Jose Mourinho spoke to the press to analyse the return leg of the Spanish Super Cup against Barcelona at Camp Nou.

"Real Madrid gave a spectacular performance from the first to the last minute. I just say what I think. We came here to play. What I'm about to say is not a criticism, I'm just stating a fact: there were no ball-boys in the second half, which is something typical of small teams when experiencing difficulties. What happened simply happened, but I'm nevertheless happy with my team."

"We feel like we played two very good games in their entirety. This team is better than it was last year. The longer you work with people, the better the conditions are to have a better year. We played nine games this preseason and proved to be better than we were last year in the last two. I'm happy with the progress my men have made."

"The referee must punish what he deems punishable. Pepe and Marcelo played a great game, one for the entire 90 minutes and the other for 45. Pepe saw a booking for a minor tackle and Marcelo gave a great performance. I'm not going to say we're happy because we didn't win the Spanish Super Cup; that would be hypocritical of me. We intend to play like men and not fall on the ground at the slightest touch."

lol mourinho is always funny.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:11 am

Pigue is the Captain Obvious.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next