It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

+127
Kaiser
Super_Floren
Red Alert
Drogbot
Omniscient
JuvenelCuore
teamanarchy
VivaStPauli
shinigami99
S
juventus101
ToEy
izzy
TheRedStag
paperbackwriter
white_star
arabprince
drakefyre
spanky
FilipeFerreira
SUPERCARTTS
Jafaar
Khaled
mr-r34
djoe26
Wilson37
Freeza
Senor Penguin
Zealous
Art Morte
ELO
Brigate Rossonere
fatman123
Dr. Percival Faust
boss
Nishankly
Alsteinenburg
BarcaKizz
Giggslegend
Mr_Puyol
jn2002dk
Kev
Beautiful Football
Lord Hades
zarola
El Chelsea Fuerte
Berbaflop
poolsupporter
kiranr
Sushi Master
Chad
TheBlueArmy
H.A.
Adit
football_genius
•MilanDevil•
Yuri Yukuv
BeautifulGame
cyberman
Busby Babe
Raptorgunner
FennecFox7
billionmillion
barca 2011
EarlyPrototype
DV7
xabi
SaintJoe
Turok_TTZ
RedOranje
S32TABLANCA
REWB
Ganso
matpol
ChollaVille
Internal
windkick
bloodless
LeSwagg James
BarrileteCosmico
buddytaller
Sir Psycho
Aristotle Onassis
baresi
C.Marchisio #8
Dnmac4
Mamad
JAY-Z
Essien_5
Pedram
Magricos
Swanhends
free_cat
elm_baraja_shaman
jibers
Vibe
Harmonica
Dj.complain.alot
TalkingReckless
Albiceleste
andiii
The Verminator
Serge Gnabry
Jack Daniels
che
Mr Nick09
Yeezus
rsinatra
harhar11
ronalessi
RED
Doc
The Madrid One
7amood11
Abramovich
pUsHa
julias
Messi
CroInter
IAmManUnited
guest7
Gil
lenear1030
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
Lex
Ali
131 posters

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 21 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:52 pm

I never claimed to care about it at all, I said quite a few times it was just a preseason semi-friendly, but it seems like it was a bit more to people like Crimson.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 21 Empty Re: It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition)

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Messi shits all over Ronaldo. Even if Ronaldo is a more "complete" player. I don't buy that argument at all, though. He may be more complete on paper, as in heads better, has more muscles and possesses a vagina, but he's missing one key element: teamwork.

Ronaldo may score 50 goals for all I care, but long term the team is what's important. I've never seen him launch those pinpoint passes, crosses or just general team play the way Messi does and just for that Messi's better.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:53 pm

H.A (a poster) pointed this out 2 weeks ago....

goal.com owners are PERFORM, as seen from there about page: goal.com/en/contact/about

When you go to PERFORM's website you can checkout there partners, surprise surprise one of them is barcelona: performgroup.co.uk/FootballCaseStudies

Its there only spanish team partner.

If you ever wondered why they're so biased to them here is your answer. If you check out there other partners you will also see how connected they are, they could force an opinion as a fact if they want.

So that may explain why that article is, well, how it is really...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:I never claimed to care about it at all, I said quite a few times it was just a preseason semi-friendly, but it seems like it was a bit more to people like Crimson.

your sig and avatar say different.

This game meant the world to you, didn't it? bounce
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:55 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:I never claimed to care about it at all, I said quite a few times it was just a preseason semi-friendly, but it seems like it was a bit more to people like Crimson.

your sig and avatar say different.

This game meant the world to you, didn't it? bounce
It sure did tongue

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:56 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Messi shits all over Ronaldo. Even if Ronaldo is a more "complete" player. I don't buy that argument at all, though. He may be more complete on paper, as in heads better, has more muscles and possesses a vagina, but he's missing one key element: teamwork.

Ronaldo may score 50 goals for all I care, but long term the team is what's important. I've never seen him launch those pinpoint passes, crosses or just general team play the way Messi does and just for that Messi's better.
jesus man, be cautious and don't get banned silent

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:05 pm

look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxG6OaQUCgI

Only player near the ref is a couldnt give a wes brown...

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Messi shits all over Ronaldo. Even if Ronaldo is a more "complete" player. I don't buy that argument at all, though. He may be more complete on paper, as in heads better, has more muscles and possesses a vagina, but he's missing one key element: teamwork.

The irony Very Happy

Seriously, Ronaldo is a cracking player, no doubt. But he needs to learn to put himself aside and work for the team. I'd put Madrid at Barca level if he learned to do that.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:07 pm

EPL is humble and respectful :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

The irony Very Happy

Seriously, Ronaldo is a cracking player, no doubt. But he needs to learn to put himself aside and work for the team. I'd put Madrid at Barca level if he learned to do that.
Just saying because of your warning level Very Happy

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Crimson wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Crimson wrote:And yet pple easily forget Villa hitting Ozil for no reason at all and Xavi's tackle on Coentrao.....

Very easy to point fingers and all that......
Ozil stomped on Cesc, Villa stood up for Cesc and gave him what he deserves, a good clean hit to the face.

Sure he did .... :coffee:

Point is Barcelona dish out as much as they get not to mention they dive and cry more than any other club on the planet.

It's funny how many Madrid fans I've seen congratulate Barcelona, but all I've seen from Barcelona fans is cry cry cry

FFS grow up and get a grip, your club is not holier than thou ffs

The most incorrect sentence in this thread...Barca dished out as much as they get? The amount Barca dish out in 6 classicos cannot even match what they get in the Champions League 1st leg...

Lets put it this way, Barca dives more, Madrid injure more people. Diving vs Trying to Injure...choose which is the greater evil, I chose mine

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by football_genius Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:20 pm

one incident an all of a sudden c ronaldo is an angel and messi is the bad one. have a thorough look a ronaldo's career on the field. it will show you how much sportsmanship and professionalism he lacks.

football_genius
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:21 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Ummm... Benfica are arch-rivals of Porto. You do realize this, correct?
That's why I pointed it out, makes no sense to me.

Doesn't matter, he is portugese, mou and cr7 are portugese, hence his extreme bias.

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:Mou isn't destroying Spanish Football.

He is however making a laughing stock out of himself and his own club.

Jealousy makes people lose the plot it seems.

I disagree...he is not only destroying Spanish Football, he is destroying football itself. He is trying to change Football into MMA

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:24 pm

Lex wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:it was unprofessional and scummy to put your hands on someone like that as a professional
Indeed
harhar11 wrote:Jesus christ! how many times are you going to use that picture?
I've only used it once?

Just for you, here's a more recent example

It's All THEIR Fault! (El Clasico edition) - Page 21 Abidal-chokes-van-persie-footballanarchy

I guess Abidal thought RVP was trying to provoke the Barca fans?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:25 pm

1st jealously and now Mourinho coaches the entire world of football with the intention of turning it into a fighting competition. Anymore silly remarks to be added?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:25 pm

Whats this move in MMA, pokeaboo and run?

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Doc wrote:1st jealously and now Mourinho coaches the entire world of football with the intention of turning it into a fighting competition. Anymore silly remarks to be added?!

Both counts are true, except he doesn't coach the whole world

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Has Ronaldo ever crowded a ref? Does he bitch about getting kicked
He was standing well away and looking on in disguist at the antics of the players in the so called biggest game in the world.
does Ronaldo exaggerate a fall? not as much these days.
Messi showed more petulance last night than ive seen from CR7 in a long time

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:28 pm

It's different with players, because they're playing a contact sport so while theyre playing there is going to be a certain degree of contact already, but for a man of Mourinho's stature to do that to Tito seemingly unprovoked is just unprofessional and childish. Although I agree I suppose if you're trying to make a point that Abidal shouldn't be putting his hands around someones neck.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Mourinho is a brilliant manager (probably the best), but a complete a$$hole... how is this statement news? lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:30 pm

He is not jealous. He would have never joined Real Madrid if he even feared them or was jealous of them. In fact, he is kind of brave for even going to a team that hasn't even got to the semis in 7 years. Let's not forget how dominated the team has been by Barca.

He knew what he got in to. The jealous and "fears" Barca myth needs to die
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:It's different with players, because they're playing a contact sport so while theyre playing there is going to be a certain degree of contact already
Right right, so you're allowed to choke out your opponent because it's a contact sport?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:It's different with players, because they're playing a contact sport so while theyre playing there is going to be a certain degree of contact already, but for a man of Mourinho's stature to do that to Tito seemingly unprovoked is just unprofessional and childish. Although I agree I suppose if you're trying to make a point that Abidal shouldn't be putting his hands around someones neck.

Thanks for the part in red.

Using this in all football arguements. :coffee:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:33 pm

Mou jealous? That is stupid lol. He's just an a$$hole.

The Classicos are now breathtaking to watch (last two games) as both teams are attacking full board. Regarding the hard fouls: The more Barca dive, the harder Madrid are going to tackle... that's plain and simple. I completely agree with this policy btw. Marcelo went way overboard; but that had nothing to do with Mou.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:36 pm

sportsczy wrote:Mou jealous? That is stupid lol. He's just an a$$hole.

The Classicos are now breathtaking to watch (last two games) as both teams are attacking full board. Regarding the hard fouls: The more Barca dive, the harder Madrid are going to tackle... that's plain and simple. I completely agree with this policy btw. Marcelo went way overboard; but that had nothing to do with Mou.

Dude it should be the other way round. Take Barca and Real out of the equation 1st.

How would one tackle harder because the other party dives more? Except for getting angry there is no other reason to tackle harder

However, one would dive more because the other party tackle harder, because they can use that as a deterent to prevent those hard tackles

Hence, lesser hard tackles, barca will dive less...simple as that

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next