VanDeezNuts
Abramovich
Albiceleste
The Nature Boy
Vibe
55 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It took Fabregas 10 minutes away from Arsenal to win a trophy - Page 4 Empty Re: It took Fabregas 10 minutes away from Arsenal to win a trophy

Post by Nishankly Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:03 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Gamper is a friendly...

So is the Emirates cup :coffee:

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

It took Fabregas 10 minutes away from Arsenal to win a trophy - Page 4 Empty Re: It took Fabregas 10 minutes away from Arsenal to win a trophy

Post by HscouserZ Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:07 pm

lol its funny if cesc stayed with barcelona he would have eventually rotted on the bench
HscouserZ
HscouserZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:24 pm

cesc can finally stop window shopping trophy cabinets
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:36 pm

What an awesome goal by Cesc though, great pass from messi, and the finishing of a monster. And to those accusing barca fans of saying we didn't need him, and now we praise his debut, all I gotta say is just because we may not have needed him its not like we're gonna refuse to allow him to be a barca player. I mean who wouldn't want him? But like I said before, we on the forums had 0% of a say in the actual transfer, so chill.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:47 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:is there gonna be a thread about fabregas every game he plays.....jesus

JEALOUSYYYY!!!

Great nice immaculate finish from Cesc, he didn't smash it, he juz purely guided it into the roof of the net. cheers
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:52 pm

"I HATE BARCELONA"

I got more than 500 thumbs up for that on YouTube.

lol, but then again I don't hate them,I just like being thumbs up for nothing.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:55 pm

These threads are disrespectful to Gunners, and also I think every one knows that Barca fans realize we needed a CB more but no denying Cesc was a top notch/world class player who was willing to come to us. It is what it is. Hopefully Wenger uses his new Cesc cash and rebuilds an even stronger squad than before
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:33 pm

windkick wrote:These threads are disrespectful to Gunners, and also I think every one knows that Barca fans realize we needed a CB more but no denying Cesc was a top notch/world class player who was willing to come to us. It is what it is. Hopefully Wenger uses his new Cesc cash and rebuilds an even stronger squad than before
What class. All men should follow his example :king:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:A trophy is a trophy. :coffee:
Nishank wrote:So is the Emirates cup :coffee:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:40 pm

I gleefully await the day Barcelona self destruct, we'll see how many rent-a-fans stick around then
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:18 am

its nice to have him back home again
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:23 am

Lex wrote:I gleefully await the day Barcelona self destruct, we'll see how many rent-a-fans stick around then
Define rent a fan, lol. What makes you a "true" fan above barca fans? Or do the pre 2000s barca fans just not exist? We stuck around while the club almost self destructed at the end of the rijkaard era, why wouldn't we stick around after we "self destruct"? U just sound bitter.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:24 am

lol what do you mean "home again", you weren't even aware of him when he was there to begin with
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:28 am

Lex wrote:lol what do you mean "home again", you weren't even aware of him when he was there to begin with

he was sent to boarding school and tutored by "the professor"
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:37 am

barca 2011 wrote:Or do the pre 2000s barca fans just not exist?
Where would they be, then? Because they're certainly aren't many on here
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:44 am

Lex wrote:
Well it doesn't mean they don't exist.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:51 am

But yes there aren't many.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:02 am

You know how hard it is to find old barca fans?

I know 4 or 5 guys who started supporting barca out of the blue lol. In the other hand I just know 2 guys who supported barca a long time ago!
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:05 am

He's just confident. He believes he can make a difference and that's all the difference it takes.

Let's see how much more he can ride the momentum. I think he'll do great at barca because they know how to treat their players. When Abidal was sick, they supported him on and off the pitch and in the media. When he was back they embraced him along with the fans even though we all know how shitty abidal is at defense. Whereas in Real Madrid, a guy like kaka, who is at the prime of his career, and who just made his comeback recently after being sidelined for two years by a serious injury had been snubbed, by fans, manager, madrid players and officials.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:08 am

Fabregas is a great player and he deserves to win trophies. He was great in arsenal and will do great in barcelona Smile
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:06 am

Fabregas is humble and respectful!

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:24 am

Lex wrote:

One right here.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:12 am

Fabregas making Arsenal look like a joke. Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:23 am

huntsman wrote:He's just confident. He believes he can make a difference and that's all the difference it takes.

Let's see how much more he can ride the momentum. I think he'll do great at barca because they know how to treat their players. When Abidal was sick, they supported him on and off the pitch and in the media. When he was back they embraced him along with the fans even though we all know how shitty abidal is at defense. Whereas in Real Madrid, a guy like kaka, who is at the prime of his career, and who just made his comeback recently after being sidelined for two years by a serious injury had been snubbed, by fans, manager, madrid players and officials.

nice huntsman, I see you swapped from being a RM fan to a Barca fan. Sweet move!
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:49 am

Quite frankly i don't know which i enjoyed more tonight, a Barcelona at 60% or real and various inter fans watching the ENTIRE game hoping barca would lose... only to have their fairytales crushed. You guys add sooooooo much more to the victory.... please keep it up! Having you in your infinite wisdom and knowledge really enlightens everyone here as to how barca cheats. Wigglesworthless, xabi, andi...

You give sour grapes a whole new meaning! And it adds sooooo much more to the victory. Eufa need to wake up!

God bless each and every one of you.

Just a small suggestion, look into the opposite sex, you guys are unnaturally obsessed.

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:29 am

Vapotrini wrote:Quite frankly i don't know which i enjoyed more tonight, a Barcelona at 60% or real and various inter fans watching the ENTIRE game hoping barca would lose... only to have their fairytales crushed. You guys add sooooooo much more to the victory.... please keep it up! Having you in your infinite wisdom and knowledge really enlightens everyone here as to how barca cheats. Wigglesworthless, xabi, andi...

You give sour grapes a whole new meaning! And it adds sooooo much more to the victory. Eufa need to wake up!

God bless each and every one of you.

Just a small suggestion, look into the opposite sex, you guys are unnaturally obsessed.

This right here is just so pathetic.
The definition of a sore winner.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next