VanDeezNuts
Abramovich
Albiceleste
The Nature Boy
Vibe
55 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It took Fabregas 10 minutes away from Arsenal to win a trophy - Page 2 Empty Re: It took Fabregas 10 minutes away from Arsenal to win a trophy

Post by Harmonica Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:18 am

Lex wrote:Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this a friendly trophy?
Yes, very friendly. :coffee:

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

It took Fabregas 10 minutes away from Arsenal to win a trophy - Page 2 Empty Re: It took Fabregas 10 minutes away from Arsenal to win a trophy

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:18 am

Lex wrote:
JespSwe wrote:hehehe fabregas can win al the trophies he had been dreaming of just by being reserve player...
How prestigious Rolling Eyes

well arsenal should have just loaned cesc then... hehehe he can win everything he wants in one season with his boyhood club... and would have come back to arsenal..

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:21 am

I really really hope Barca fails somehow this year , so i can laugh my ass of at Fabregas ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:22 am

Messi wrote:Man fabregas was celebrating like he played all those la laiga games that got barce there.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:23 am

The Madrid One wrote:real madrid will win the cl and la liga, barcelona can take that worthless piece of garbage. :coffee:

i second this :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:23 am

pUsHa wrote:I really really hope Barca fails somehow this year , so i can laugh my ass of at Fabregas ...

cmon man.. cesc is a good guy...

why not continue seeing real madrid fall so we can laugh our asses off at florentino perez...

robben sneijder ...was kicked out forcefully... everyone should remmember that.. madrid MAYBE could have one today with these players.

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:24 am

VibeTribe wrote:It took Fabregas 10 minutes away from Arsenal to win a trophy - Page 2 1767d1312329854-ask-me-lowrider-sti-funny-date-girl-guy-true-story-meme-jpg
I have not laughed on these forums like that in a while.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:25 am

cesc already earnt my respect the moment, in CL clash against us milan, that he had upmost respect for our captain maldini, and he was the first one to go shake maldini's hand after arsenal won.

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:28 am

JespSwe wrote:
pUsHa wrote:I really really hope Barca fails somehow this year , so i can laugh my ass of at Fabregas ...

why not continue seeing real madrid fall so we can laugh our asses off at florentino perez...

robben sneijder ...was kicked out forcefully... everyone should remmember that.. madrid MAYBE could have one today with these players.

They kicked them off ... and both were lucky to be kicked off since they won a shitload of trophies after that .

I can't see how Fabregas is a good buy ... I hate stupid player and he joins this rank ... U are one of the top 5 CM's in the world and u go to a squad that wont give u a first XI spot ? lol ... there were other teams that needed Cesc more than Barca ... but he's a pussy in the end ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:29 am

Where will Cesc fit though? I guess he would fit perfectly between Maxwell and Pinto on the bench if they both move a little, but that's just me.

7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:31 am

pUsHa wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

They kicked them off ... and both were lucky to be kicked off since they won a shitload of trophies after that .

I can't see how Fabregas is a good buy ... I hate stupid player and he joins this rank ... U are one of the top 5 CM's in the world and u go to a squad that wont give u a first XI spot ? lol ... there were other teams that needed Cesc more than Barca ... but he's a pussy in the end ...

I am glad people see the truth about Fabregas!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:34 am

kiranr wrote:
pUsHa wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

thats true .... maybe he went too early. they have already best midfielders.. yea cesc should have stayed in arsenal or gone elsewheere... >>> MILAN..! he is just 24 ... is he gonna stay in bench until xavi retires... thats like how many years from now... 4-5 years??

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:35 am

Pep is going to rotate all of them....
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:37 am

JespSwe wrote:
kiranr wrote:
pUsHa wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

thats true .... maybe he went too early. they have already best midfielders.. yea cesc should have stayed in arsenal or gone elsewheere... >>> MILAN..! he is just 24 ... is he gonna stay in bench until xavi retires... thats like how many years from now... 4-5 years??

Yeah that's 4-5 years from now , and that's why im saying he's stupid ... I also dont like players who quit like he did , he even gave his money for the transfer thats disgraceful ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Essien_5 Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:17 am

pUsHa wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
kiranr wrote:
pUsHa wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

Yeah that's 4-5 years from now , and that's why im saying he's stupid ... I also dont like players who quit like he did , he even gave his money for the transfer thats disgraceful ...

such a stupid move according to you ay writting his career off for the next 4-5 years and his already proved its not within 10 minutes of being in barca...judge him after his first season ends...best thing he can do fo arsenal was to let them go so they can move on as quick as possible and replace him, instead of having a captain who's heart is else where.

Essien_5
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:32 am

kiranr wrote:Pep is going to rotate all of them....

Yup
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:43 am

pUsHa wrote:

so you hate lebron and bosh right? *high 5*
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:37 am

tonger wrote:
pUsHa wrote:

so you hate lebron and bosh right? *high 5*

yep .....
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:12 am

Fabregas to LeBron is actually a plausible correlation when you look at it. Both could not find success at the club level (Cavs/Arsenal). But both found success at the international level (USA/Spain) with help from others of course. They both took the easy route. Only difference Cesc is going home while LeBron ran away from home (he's from Akron which is like an hour away from Cleveland but you get the point).
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:14 am

You know, this is actually pretty funny.

Spend years without winning a single trophy at Arsenal.

Switch to Barcelona.

Win trophy on first match.

hehehehe
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:18 am

LeKing haters Laughing

Congrats to Fabregas.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:21 am

SaintJoe wrote:You know, this is actually pretty funny.

Switch to Barcelona.

hehehehe

It took Fabregas 10 minutes away from Arsenal to win a trophy - Page 2 Article-0-029F3DCF0000044D-137_468x313

It took Fabregas 10 minutes away from Arsenal to win a trophy - Page 2 Small_subtle_facepalm
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:24 am

Wasn't that in 2005 or something? I had the idea Arsenal hadn't won anything in years. Could be wrong Embarassed I'm not making fun of Arsenal though!

Last edited by SaintJoe on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:24 am

SaintJoe wrote:You know, this is actually pretty funny.

Switch to Barcelona.

hehehehe

You know whats funny is that you dont know shit about Arsenal, He did win a FA Cup with Arsenal.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:27 am

Raptorgunner wrote:You know whats funny is that you dont know shit about Arsenal, He did win a FA Cup with Arsenal.

What the hell man? I'm being all peaceful here. I love my goallegacy brothers cheers

So I just checked... and it was in 2005. Why you all hating on me No I like Arsenal very much Thumbs up
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:31 am

SaintJoe wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:You know whats funny is that you dont know shit about Arsenal, He did win a FA Cup with Arsenal.

What the hell man? I'm being all peaceful here. I love my goallegacy brothers cheers

So I just checked... and it was in 2005. Why you all hating on me No I like Arsenal very much Thumbs up

Sorry man, Just sick of hearing about him, he left and that it, he no longer a Gunner, we dont want to hear about him.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next