VanDeezNuts
Abramovich
Albiceleste
The Nature Boy
Vibe
55 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

It took Fabregas 10 minutes away from Arsenal to win a trophy - Page 5 Empty Re: It took Fabregas 10 minutes away from Arsenal to win a trophy

Post by izzy Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:29 am

Vapotrini wrote:Quite frankly i don't know which i enjoyed more tonight, a Barcelona at 60% or real and various inter fans watching the ENTIRE game hoping barca would lose... only to have their fairytales crushed. You guys add sooooooo much more to the victory.... please keep it up! Having you in your infinite wisdom and knowledge really enlightens everyone here as to how barca cheats. Wigglesworthless, xabi, andi...

You give sour grapes a whole new meaning! And it adds sooooo much more to the victory. Eufa need to wake up!

God bless each and every one of you.

Just a small suggestion, look into the opposite sex, you guys are unnaturally obsessed.

This right here is just so pathetic.
The definition of a sore winner.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

It took Fabregas 10 minutes away from Arsenal to win a trophy - Page 5 Empty Re: It took Fabregas 10 minutes away from Arsenal to win a trophy

Post by sagnik92 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 am

Lex wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:Or do the pre 2000s barca fans just not exist?
Where would they be, then? Because they're certainly aren't many on here

just because your team is going through a crappy time does not make you a more loyal fan.what should we do?feel guilty for barca being the best team?
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:00 am

sagnik92 wrote:
Lex wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:Or do the pre 2000s barca fans just not exist?
Where would they be, then? Because they're certainly aren't many on here

just because your team is going through a crappy time does not make you a more loyal fan.what should we do?feel guilty for barca being the best team?

Well said.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:07 am

sagnik92 wrote:what should we do?
Try having a little humility and not being such smug an arrogant twunts everyone time Barcelona do ANYTHING, especially now that Fabregas is there

See this thread for case in point
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 am

Special thanks to Vapotrini for that idiotic rant up top, further proving my point
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by HscouserZ Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:54 am

didn't fabregas win the FA cup with arsenal ?
HscouserZ
HscouserZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Lex wrote:
sagnik92 wrote:what should we do?
Try having a little humility and not being such smug an arrogant twunts everyone time Barcelona do ANYTHING, especially now that Fabregas is there

See this thread for case in point
This thread was started by Vibetribe, an Inter fan...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Yeah? I said see this thread, as in, look for examples of Barcelona fans acting like gimps in this thread alone
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:36 pm

I made this thread to point out an interesting stat,not take a dig at a club I respect.

I'm with Lex on this one...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:23 am

english_jewel wrote:Fabregas making Arsenal look like a joke. Laughing

Idiotic comment.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:27 am

izzy26 wrote:
Vapotrini wrote:Quite frankly i don't know which i enjoyed more tonight, a Barcelona at 60% or real and various inter fans watching the ENTIRE game hoping barca would lose... only to have their fairytales crushed. You guys add sooooooo much more to the victory.... please keep it up! Having you in your infinite wisdom and knowledge really enlightens everyone here as to how barca cheats. Wigglesworthless, xabi, andi...

You give sour grapes a whole new meaning! And it adds sooooo much more to the victory. Eufa need to wake up!

God bless each and every one of you.

Just a small suggestion, look into the opposite sex, you guys are unnaturally obsessed.

This right here is just so pathetic.
The definition of a sore winner.

The problem with you people is that you've grown so accustomed to insulting Barca with no resistance that any splash of logic, any resistance, is now flamed. And of course, right and cue... low and behold, now I'm a "sore winner". We actually have scores of people on here who watch Barca play on a WEEKLY BASIS not because they want to enjoy a good game of football, oh no, they're ONLY WATCHING TO POINT OUT EVERY SINGLE CALL THAT GOES IN Barca's favour. Regardless of the football being played on the field. That's 100% irrelevant! That my friends, is the definition of pathetic. And god forbid anyone stand up and say anything about it.

Like I said: Please, please, keep hurling the insults... it really does add more to the victories. Please keep thinking that Barca gets more calls than anyone else. Tell yourselves whatever you must...

Eventually... maturity will arrive.

PS: Lex, not that it matters but lately you've come across as nothing short of a butt hurt fan. I used to enjoy your posts. Now, not so much. Yeah I know, you'll still sleep well at night.

Last edited by Vapotrini on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:39 am; edited 6 times in total

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:28 am

Inter, AC Milan and Real Madrid even Man City tried to sign Fabregas but he chose his home town instead.

A 60 million player in todays market.

Barcelona saved around 30m because of his loyalty. Arsenal earned 35m.

Win win ...

Barcelona fans will admit that Fabregas is rich mans Iniesta.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum