InterMalia
Jafaar
DeviAngel
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Inter on Eto’o, Sneijder and Tevez  Empty Inter on Eto’o, Sneijder and Tevez

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Inter President Massimo Moratti has revealed why Samuel Eto’o will be sold, while he’s ruled out an exit for Wesley Sneijder and a swoop for Carlos Tevez.

The Cameroon international is expected to join Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala this week in a €30m deal.

“If and when he leaves then I will miss him a lot, as a player and a person,” the Nerazzurri chief told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"He is a very serious professional, a top player in the true sense of the word.

“He has managed to drag the team along and, especially in times of difficulty, he has always been on the top level.

"He is going because of the financial fair play rules and because when you get an offer like that it's hard to refuse it.

“The financial fair play is serious, not a joke – whoever doesn't respect the parameters will be out of European competitions.”

There were rumours that the former Barcelona player was using the interest in him to secure a new improved deal at San Siro.

“Eto’o didn’t ask us for a new contract,” Moratti responded. “That’s the truth.”

With Eto’o on his way out, Inter are now expected to sign a replacement before the transfer window closes.

"Will Manchester City’s Tevez come in? I don't think we will get him,” the oil baron added.

"Diego Forlan? Ezequiel Lavezzi? These are the names on which we are working – we are watching, exploring, we'll see.

"Giuseppe Rossi of Villarreal? We never thought of him, we're looking for a player with different characteristics."

It had seemed as if Inter would actually sacrifice Wesley Sneijder this summer given the constant links with Manchester United.

“No negotiations for Sneijder were ever even born,” the President insisted.

“If Eto’o leaves then Sneijder will stay, but he was untouchable even before this hypothesis so he is even more untouchable now. Sneijder will remain.

“The fans should stay calm. We have a strong structure, a very strong and important one.

“We’ll probably lose a great player like Eto’o, but we have a team. Coach Gian Piero Gasperini will give us a style of play and someone will arrive on the market…”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Inter on Eto’o, Sneijder and Tevez  Empty Re: Inter on Eto’o, Sneijder and Tevez

Post by Jafaar Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Where did you get this from?

Honestly, We have a great goal scorrer in Pazzo... so I'm not too worried... I would love for Tevez to come in and I still have high hopes that he does... but if he dosen't and we land Lavezzi... Pazzo will be feeling good knowin that he has Wesley, Ricky and Lavezzi feeding him...

I have mixed feelings on Forlan... I love the dude, but he's old... and we already have Milito...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Inter on Eto’o, Sneijder and Tevez  Empty Re: Inter on Eto’o, Sneijder and Tevez

Post by InterMalia Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Oh for gods sake keep Forlan away from us!
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Jafaar wrote:Where did you get this from?

Honestly, We have a great goal scorrer in Pazzo... so I'm not too worried... I would love for Tevez to come in and I still have high hopes that he does... but if he dosen't and we land Lavezzi... Pazzo will be feeling good knowin that he has Wesley, Ricky and Lavezzi feeding him...

I have mixed feelings on Forlan... I love the dude, but he's old... and we already have Milito...

http://football-italia.net/aug17e.html

Forlan > Milito for me ...Forlan is class
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Why wouldnt we be interested in Rossi he seems to be the only one to fit in our system. And I love how in this article it tries to make moratti look bad by explaining hes an oil barron after saying we probably wont land tevez.

Where the hell will Tevez go now then?
.tevez to juve xD
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:55 pm

zarola wrote:Why wouldnt we be interested in Rossi he seems to be the only one to fit in our system. And I love how in this article it tries to make moratti look bad by explaining hes an oil barron after saying we probably wont land tevez.

Where the hell will Tevez go now then?
.tevez to juve xD

Lol I love Tevez but can he play as LWST ?

I hate how media always twists the words made by the managers/ds/presidents if the quotes are not the ones the want the media will make them as they wish and sadly we fans read that :/

I would be very afraid if u get Lavezzi
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:57 pm

We have a rich mans Forlan in our team...I'd rather just go with Milito.Thanks Forlan,but no thanks.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:01 pm

VibeTribe wrote:We have a rich mans Forlan in our team...I'd rather just go with Milito.Thanks Forlan,but no thanks.

DELIJE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Za VeCnU sLaVu Za PoBeDu Za SaMo NaSu ZvEzDu CrVeNu

for Vibe Smile)

I love ZVEZDA !!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:09 pm

Shocked

Where did that come from Devi? Very Happy I guess because of Pancev and Najdoski maybe? :?:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:11 pm

VibeTribe wrote: Shocked

Where did that come from Devi? Very Happy I guess because of Pancev and Najdoski maybe? :?:

My whole family supports Zvezda Smile) lol my grandpa used to be main electrician and engineer when they build the stadium lol ... Pancev Najdoski yes but SEkularac to he is born in Stip ..Prosinecki player I love and so on Very Happy lol I love zvezda ...even thou I don't follow them as I used to
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Sekularac,the second star of Red Star cheers

Respect Afro Very rare this kind of fans back from Yugoslavia...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:17 pm

Have they ever participated in european competitions ?

This is the first time i am hearing about this club and on this forum..lol Very Happy
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:19 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Have they ever participated in european competitions ?

This is the first time i am hearing about this club and on this forum..lol Very Happy

Participaded?We won it... Afro

Winning penalty in the CL Final shootout vs Marseille cheers

Last edited by VibeTribe on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:20 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Sekularac,the second star of Red Star cheers

Respect Afro Very rare this kind of fans back from Yugoslavia...

60% of Macedonia's population loves Zvezda ..no need to be amazed lol Smile) ...We ned to take the title back from Partizan

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Have they ever participated in european competitions ?

Whaaat? ?? We beat RM 4-2 , Bayern and so on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Star_Belgrade

They are also the only Serbian and ex-Yugoslav club to have ever won an international title, having been crowned European champions for the season 1990–91 and world champions in 1991.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:22 pm

Oh shit this is Red star belgrade Very Happy I am aware of it mate.. Very Happy Famous club i know..

Sorry my bad..I thought you were talking about a club named zvezda. Very Happy An alternative name for it ??

Sorry for that ignorance guys.. Very Happy

Last edited by Surag.Blueguy on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:23 pm

omg I forgot the best PIKSI !!! Smile Dragan ....he was classes ....he reminds me of adp
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:23 pm

LOL,I had no idea.My dad supports Hajduk Split Inter on Eto’o, Sneijder and Tevez  Facepalm I thought he was one of a kind...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Oh shit this is Red star belgrade Very Happy I am aware of it mate.. Very Happy Famous club i know..

Sorry my bad..I thought you were talking about a club named zvezda. Very Happy

Sorry for that ignorance guys.. Very Happy

Well its named Crvena Zvezda ...only non yu ppl called it Red Star
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:25 pm

DeviAngel wrote:omg I forgot the best PIKSI !!! Smile Dragan ....he was classes ....he reminds me of adp

He was a BEAST...One of the most talented footballers ever,just check out this video
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:26 pm

VibeTribe wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:omg I forgot the best PIKSI !!! Smile Dragan ....he was classes ....he reminds me of adp

He was a BEAST...One of the most talented footballers ever,just check out this video
I know I've seen them :)0 lol We raped this thread lol ....He is same as adp ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:39 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Jafaar wrote:Where did you get this from?

http://football-italia.net/aug17e.html

Forlan > Milito for me ...Forlan is class
Maybe Forlan is better than MIlito but they need sub for Eto'o and neither Forlan or Milito can sub Eto'o
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Timit Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:35 am

rossi he is young and a great player and would word great with pazzini.
plz inter buy him !!!
Timit
Timit
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Timit Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:35 am

work *
Timit
Timit
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:27 am

Who banned you, Devi?
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:01 pm

Devi got mad and banned himself once he realized how foolish he was for supporting black and white instead of black and blue Laughing
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next