dostoevsky
dansik
accidentalhero
El Chelsea Fuerte
Interista809
zefgjoni
16 posters

Go down

Chelsea move to trump Man Utd for Inter star Sneijder Empty Chelsea move to trump Man Utd for Inter star Sneijder

Post by zefgjoni Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:20 pm

Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti has been offered players by Chelsea for Wesley Sneijder.

Corriere dello Sport says Chelsea have made contact with Inter about a deal for the Holland international.

Chelsea know they face competition from Manchester United for the Dutchman and hope to convince Moratti to part with the playmaker by offering players in exchange.

The Blues have offered Florent Malouda and Michael Essien.

Moratti likes both midfielders, but will leave the final decision with coach Leonardo.
zefgjoni
zefgjoni
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Chelsea move to trump Man Utd for Inter star Sneijder Empty Re: Chelsea move to trump Man Utd for Inter star Sneijder

Post by Interista809 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:14 pm

I take Essien + 35 aka Eto'o + 40.
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Chelsea move to trump Man Utd for Inter star Sneijder Empty Re: Chelsea move to trump Man Utd for Inter star Sneijder

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Sneijder is worth around 30m pounds. Essien should be worth around 18m at the very least.

Essien +12m and its a deal done

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:46 pm

english_jewel wrote:Sneijder is worth around 30m pounds. Essien should be worth around 18m at the very least.

No, we want the 30 AND Essien haha
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalhero Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:12 pm

english_jewel wrote:Sneijder is worth around 30m pounds. Essien should be worth around 18m at the very least.

LOLOLOL if Fernando fking Torres is worth 50M then Sneijder is well....
accidentalhero
accidentalhero
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:21 pm

accidentalhero wrote:

Tell that to your own president then.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dansik Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:24 pm

Interista809 wrote:

As much as I love Sneijder, I could deal with this exchange.

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:52 pm

In a normal market, I'd personally say Sneijder is worth 35. A bid from Chelsea? For Inter's talisman? 65 is fair, there's no reason whatsoever to sell Sneijder.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by fishball Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:59 pm

essien, unfortunately, isnt what he used to be.

18 mils for a washed up player? too much.
fishball
fishball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:03 am

LoOOOoOOoOoOoOoOoOL

50 million on useless Torres and you think Sneijder is valued at 35 mil? AHAHAHaHAHaHAHahashasROFL What a Face

We don't need anymore goddamn defensive players. Malouda is over the hill soon too.

PONY UP ABRAMOVIC!!!!

Chelsea move to trump Man Utd for Inter star Sneijder 2008-05-27-100MillionCash
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalhero Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:28 am

I was reading some Chelsea forum and they think that Sneijder is just there to be taken and 25-30M should be enough,LMAO.

accidentalhero
accidentalhero
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:02 am

Sneijder For Malouda, Essien and 30 Mil...

Hmmm... That's one to think about...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:55 pm

frak that I don't want malouda that diving flop.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:43 pm

Now I have no doubt that the one Inter fan on the goal.com forums that was saying that some Inter fans here are no older than 13 was right.

And I was saying that Sneijder was worth 30m based on the media reports that were talking about how much he was valued at; I haven't seen any report claiming that he's worth more than 35m or that 35m won't be enough to take him away. And why bring up Torres my friends? Torres has only scored 1 PL for us, I guess that automatically means that any player who has scored more than 1 goal is worth 50m+.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:53 pm

english_jewel wrote:Now I have no doubt that the one Inter fan on the goal.com forums that was saying that some Inter fans here are no older than 13 was right.

And I was saying that Sneijder was worth 30m based on the media reports that were talking about how much he was valued at; I haven't seen any report claiming that he's worth more than 35m or that 35m won't be enough to take him away. And why bring up Torres my friends? Torres has only scored 1 PL for us, I guess that automatically means that any player who has scored more than 1 goal is worth 50m+.

Pretty much......
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:50 am

he stayin

guest1
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Interista809 wrote:

accidentalhero wrote:

RobbyV wrote:

LoOOOoOOoOoOoOoOoOL

50 million on useless Torres and you think Sneijder is valued at 35 mil? AHAHAHaHAHaHAHahashasROFL What a Face

We don't need anymore goddamn defensive players. Malouda is over the hill soon too.

PONY UP ABRAMOVIC!!!!

Chelsea move to trump Man Utd for Inter star Sneijder 2008-05-27-100MillionCash

accidentalhero wrote:I was reading some Chelsea forum and they think that Sneijder is just there to be taken and 25-30M should be enough,LMAO.

Jafaar wrote:Sneijder For Malouda, Essien and 30 Mil...

Hmmm... That's one to think about...

Would you take 30m for him now? Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:39 pm

40m pounds from man u in january
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:09 pm

he's all urs fergie
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Internal wrote:40m pounds from man u in january

lolwhat

Lets be honest no one in their right mind would pay that kind of money for Sneijder

If we could get 25m pounds for him I'd be happy
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:06 pm

i know, we might be able to squeeze 30 from united or 35 from chelsea
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:48 pm

bhends wrote:
Internal wrote:40m pounds from man u in january

lolwhat

Lets be honest no one in their right mind would pay that kind of money for Sneijder

If we could get 25m pounds for him I'd be happy

although predicting is useless i'd be happy with 25m if we spent it well. and ofc that's a huuuge if

realistically we'd need 30-35m to make it worth it considering we're bound to spend part of the money on at least one dud Afro
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloInter Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:40 pm

am hoping for 30 - 35m
SoloInter
SoloInter
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down