If Inter sells Sneijder who should replace him?

+6
mezzogiornese
Swanhends
DeviAngel
CroInter
Ganso
InterMalia
10 posters

Go down

If Inter sells Sneijder who should replace him? Empty If Inter sells Sneijder who should replace him?

Post by InterMalia Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Pastore gone, Sanchez gone, who would you like to see of Banega/Hazard/Marin/Mata/Lucas? If you got someone else in mind write that down.
Take into consideration who you think would fit in better in Gasps tactics..

Last edited by InterMalia on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

If Inter sells Sneijder who should replace him? Empty Re: If Inter sells Sneijder who should replace him?

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:36 pm

you guys already have the replacement.The son of Jesus.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

If Inter sells Sneijder who should replace him? Empty Re: If Inter sells Sneijder who should replace him?

Post by CroInter Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Probably another DM :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Tinho is too weak atm. A Gattuso or a Chiellini will slap him easily of the ball.

The players i mentioned aint the most masculine fellas in the world but they stand their ground.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:52 pm

Fabregas ? Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Although i would love Fab we can't afford him and he won't go to any place other than Barca..
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:29 am

Alvarez is a rich mans kakastore
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:30 am

I do feel slightly sorry for Sneijder being forced into playing in CM- a bit wasted there.

If we sold him we'd need an established name or someone who is certain to be a big hitter to replace him and provide that creativity.

Fabregas as a dream, Aquilani or Montolivo more likely.

We're very short on Wingers- Coutinho needs match practice but isn't quite ready yet. He is too week and needs to hit the gym.

Hazard is proven in the more physical French league- he'd be great at Inter.

And the final touch?

Carlos Tevez.

My prefered system however would keep Sneijder and the wingers could provide tactical options. Although I'm sure Hazard wouldnt arrive for bench time

Jonathan--Creative MF--Cambiasso--Nagatomo
------------------------------Big Wes
----------------------CF-----------------Pazzo

Full backs are tenacious and energetic so can get back and defend and get forward to attack.

I could see this system being very effective- however- do these two fullbacks really have enough class? Maybe we need a new one. As much as I don't like Bastos for Juve, I think he could fit the bill here- provided we got him on a good deal.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:57 am

why is Sneijder being wasted at CM?

He's got awesome vision and great range with both feet...I it will be good for both him and us
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:03 am

I suppose we'll have to see how it works out. He could be great

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:43 pm

If Sneijder leaves then we must get Montolivo and Tevez.
Replacing Sneijder with 1 player will not be enough.

This is just guessing on my part , But I believe Inter would become better with Tevez and Montolivo on the team.

delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by accidentalhero Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:09 pm

4-3-3,IN:Aquilani,Banega,Tevez
Can't believe we allowed Vidal to go to Juve( Laughing ) baffling decision really

accidentalhero
accidentalhero
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:22 pm

accidentalhero wrote:4-3-3,IN:Aquilani,Banega,Tevez
Can't believe we allowed Vidal to go to Juve( Laughing ) baffling decision really

you don't want Aquilani trust me he blows hot and cold to much ...and if 1 thing doesn't go his own way he is lost for whole game and probably season :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Ganso wrote:you guys already have the replacement.The son of Jesus.

Thumbs up

Watched Brazil u20 games vs Egypt and Panama,Coutinho 3 goals and crucial to another 3.Needs more play time to mature,what a talent.Rich mans Ganso cheers
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:51 pm

VibeTribe wrote:
Ganso wrote:you guys already have the replacement.The son of Jesus.

Thumbs up

Watched Brazil u20 games vs Egypt and Panama,Coutinho 3 goals and crucial to another 3.Needs more play time to mature,what a talent.Rich mans Ganso cheers

How was Casemiro?
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:58 pm

casemiro has done very well.hes playing as a true DM though,so he has only grabbed 1 assist for now.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:07 pm

He's a beast,covers loads of ground and gets in chances surprisingly often.Good header too...Dangerous from set pieces.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:12 pm

So Cro called it, we'll get a DM if Wesley leaves lol.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:34 am

If Inter sells Sneijder who should replace him? 712ar
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:08 am

gazzetta claims we sold him for 36mil to city w/ an agreement to take tevez on loan. also that eto'o might be sold to the Russian team so we could use all the money we earn to buy tevez, lucas, kucka, and casemiro....
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:58 am

You guys need to forget about lucas,he really isnt leaving anytime soon
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:27 pm

"I read everything, but I can honestly say that I know nothing - says Wesley - All I know is that money is needed for Inter , and apparently my price is the best one for sale. As for the interest from Manchester United and City can be short: I have not spoken with any of the two clubs, so it may make sense to say a word about my future . Next week I will play with Holland against England and then I will have five days of vacation. I suppose that by then everything will be clear, "

InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down