Conte to SKY: "It takes patience and work but this does not scare me. "

2 posters

Go down

Conte to  SKY: "It takes patience and work but this does not scare me. " Empty Conte to SKY: "It takes patience and work but this does not scare me. "

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Interviewed by Sky's microphones at the end of the 0-0 friendly all'Arechi Salerno against Betis Sevilla Antonio Conte said the race of his chiaroscuro, often at the mercy of the Andalusian perky but still able to create some interesting situations to score:

"Surely you saw that they were from the physical point of view ahead of us, but in general we Italians now suffer the Spaniards who used a strong ball possession. We do not want to deceive anyone, and have to work a lot but the only way to reach the prestigious victories and goals. It 'true that we have just as wrong but that's okay, I am asking that you always play the ball, sometimes there is sometimes less successful but when we did we put them in difficulty

". Vucinic on understanding Matri-jerky yet appeared:" It was the first time for both together, it is normal that the agreement is what it is but there is not to be discouraged. Our motto is work, work and more work , the only way we can grow. There is absolutely discouraged, this is a base from which to start. I am not surprised by our conditions are not scared I am indeed a patient and you know that only by working at high heights. Many teams have already the amalgam and have a great advantage to us.

"Considerations on the final lot of the public rushed all'Arechi Juventus but also realistic:" I thank the audience for their enthusiasm, however, know that it takes patience and I say this because being in football a long time is difficult to change overnight a team back from two sevenths places. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte to  SKY: "It takes patience and work but this does not scare me. " Empty Re: Conte to SKY: "It takes patience and work but this does not scare me. "

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:13 am

So he nneeeds pazienza to win? Looool
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down