Conte : ' I am satisfied from Ogbonna,Tevez and Llorente but its not enough they have to work more. The company will have to sell and buy but I won't tell who we'll buy'

5 posters

Go down

Conte : ' I am satisfied from Ogbonna,Tevez and Llorente but its not enough they have to work more. The company will have to sell and buy but I won't tell who we'll buy'  Empty Conte : ' I am satisfied from Ogbonna,Tevez and Llorente but its not enough they have to work more. The company will have to sell and buy but I won't tell who we'll buy'

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Antonio Conte spoke after the race to the microphones of Gianni Balzarini on Mediaset Premium.

On the race: "But surely they are satisfied with the work, it is just that we are together for the first time, I liked the application of Ogbonna, Tevez, Llorente. Need to work, because my legs were heavy loads are important, I have seen so much disponoibilità and this is the next best thing. We always try to bring the game, trying to respect our principles of manterenere a great balance and we are working, especially in the first time this team has played excellent football also seeing the difference in thickness, with respect to recovery " .

On the market: "That's up to the company to make the necessary assessments. Know you need to sell and possibly complete some speeches, I will not say who of course"
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte : ' I am satisfied from Ogbonna,Tevez and Llorente but its not enough they have to work more. The company will have to sell and buy but I won't tell who we'll buy'  Empty Re: Conte : ' I am satisfied from Ogbonna,Tevez and Llorente but its not enough they have to work more. The company will have to sell and buy but I won't tell who we'll buy'

Post by S Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:27 pm

Conte on Isla :

"It 'a player of Juventus, I am happy to be his coach. I am convinced that this year will be good, you play the place with those who play on the wing. I do not see no problem, I do not put the cart before the horse.

Looks like he's staying Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Conte : ' I am satisfied from Ogbonna,Tevez and Llorente but its not enough they have to work more. The company will have to sell and buy but I won't tell who we'll buy'  Empty Re: Conte : ' I am satisfied from Ogbonna,Tevez and Llorente but its not enough they have to work more. The company will have to sell and buy but I won't tell who we'll buy'

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:59 pm

Good news

I said it'd be better to loan him out for a year or have him as back up.

Although for the right price I'd let him go, because I've yet to warm up to him. He needs to improve tenfold if he wants to compete with Licht or take his place in 3 years or so.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:38 pm

Who do u think we will sign as well? Verrati maybe? Most probably a back up MF.. naingollan?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:15 pm

It looks like we might be buying Zuniga.

ADL just confirmed that he doesnt want to sign a contract extension and Di Marzio says Zuniga's agent met Napoli to inform them that he wants to join Juventus.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/napoli/?action=read&idnet=dHV0dG9uYXBvbGkubmV0LTE1NzAyNg

Would be a good buy imo.Can cover both flanks as well.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Not going to lie I watched Napoli a lot in 11/12 and he's a very capable LWB/LM.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:21 pm

He's capable but I don't think he's better than Asamoah and I know he isn't better than Lichtsteiner. Not to mention I think his arrival means Isla's departure.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:23 pm

He'd definitely be for the left flank. Would compete with Asamoah if the latter can't get his old form back. That being said Look at the defence Napoli had not to mention he done his work next to Behrami ffs Laughing

Could be a good signing, very good if we're lucky.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:12 am

I'm not a fan of him... Armero is much better. I wish we got him from udine before
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down