My condolences Iras, sorry for your loss

BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Off-Topic Garden Café - Page 4 Empty Re: Off-Topic Garden Café

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:42 pm

It didn't come as a shock.

He was practically paralyzed in the last two-three months, and he was always going in and out of the damn hospital to check things.

Then it'd been a week that he was in the hospital when his kidneys also stopped working as a result of the heavy metastasis.
After a day in coma or two, finally, he gave up last night.

I usually keep it all in myself so as not to make others uncomfortable, like today at work, but I know that in the cemetery I will surprise others by the way I sob.

Thanx for the kind replies, I didn't expect anything else from my best friends.

Like Dostoevsky said, and in my uncle's case, it was definitely for the best.

The costs of hopelessly keeping him alive and the pain he was going through made everybody secretly wish he finds peace as soon as possible, be it through a miraculous recovery or a silent death at sleep.

Death is, even after thousands of years, still a pretty strange and mysterious thing.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:27 pm

My friend, my feelings are with you and your family!
dreamer
dreamer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:57 pm

I'm numb.

This is not a good feeling at all, but I'm feeling it, and it's sucked the vibe and life out of me.

There's a magical system in human's body that disables the nerve endings when excessive pain is applied to a part of it, next level is going unconscious, which happens a lot e.g. when a kid faints while being beaten up.

And although that's a physical process, there's something very much alike in human's mind too.

When there's too much on your mind, when there are too many issues to think about at the same time, when there are lots of bad feelings about different things, the poor mind goes numb.

Like someone who's in shock of losing a very close loved one and doesn't talk and simply stares at an unknown point.

My numbness is of the second type.

I got my country's pathetic condition on one hand.

(A Little True Story about my country's last two weeks: An 81-year-old libertarian who'd spent 15 years of his life in this prison and that, finally dies in coma having been sentenced to do 5 years in prison last year for merely criticizing the government, again.

In the oldman's funeral, the regime's goons try to steal the body out of the ambulance and when his 53-year-old daughter, herself sentenced to 2 years for being a women and human right activist and currently permitted to be out for a week to attend her father's funeral, is punched and kicked by the heartless thugs in a very quick incident, and suffers cardiac arrest and dies.

Now, a 52-year-old journalist, having been arrested by an unknown authority and kept in custody without a trial for writing against the government, is on hunger strike in objection to what's happened to the oldman's daughter. He suddenly feels a sharp pain in his chest, informs the guards and they take him to the infirmary.
They beat him up fiercely out there and throw him back in his cell until a day later that some decent guard tries and manages to take him to a hospital outside the prison.
The man dies after two hours of fruitless medical care, as a result of a very light, non-lethal stroke he sustained 30 hours ago.

Three absolutely innocent people die, two of them killed, in two weeks in my country and I should just observe and remain silent...
Wonderful, eh?)

I'm experiencing my own personal crisis in a complicated situation.

I'm afraid of what my brother's future will be more than mine in such a mess.

I'm in unbearable pain to see good people who don't understand a thing about how our political, economical and social level should be.

And I feel like the weakest, loneliest, most helpless creature in the world when I try to teach them, enlighten them, at least inform them of the worst news and they either refuse to even listen, or they do listen but look blank afterwards, as if I've explained to them a complex math problem. They say nothing or sometimes laugh, which pisses me off to an indescribable extent.

I'm in tears when I look at how bad people keep crushing the poor under their giant feet and laugh while doing it and are encouraged by the men in power.

When I see my beautiful country with such a rich history is run by people who only think of hurting, hurting and hurting some more.
People who steal from hungry people seemingly only for the sake of stealing and feel relaxed about it, like they've only done their duty.

I wanna scream out loud to let the world know what's happening inside of me and I can't, I just can't...

And it's eating me from the inside.

That's why I've been numb lately.

I don't laugh as much, I don't feel sad or cry at all, I don't watch my beloved movies, I don't hang out with friends and I don't feel the pure youth that I got inside of me.
Hell, I think I've lost my libido too.

I'm sure most of you would think I'm depressed, but I'm not. I was until three years ago, but since then, I've been good.

This numbness, I just hope, won't have any long-term effect on me, because otherwise I'm sure it will eventually disappear.

People sometimes wish they weren't even born, or born into different i.e. much better conditions, but it's useless to think of that.

Instead, I'm looking for ways to give a break to my conscience which feels guilty for not doing enough.

God, I AM going through a lot, I just hope I make it to the point that I can finally say, "I WAS going through a lot."

When it's all over.

IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:39 pm

For the leaders of your country and the ones who follows blindly their rules, I whish there will be a God who will punnish when their time has come!
But funny enough, they know like I know, that there is no such entity and like all other living creatures our life continues in our ofspring and we serve as fertilyzer with our remains, like the leaves fall of a tree during autumn!

Nothing changed during the last 2000 years, religion keeps the ordinary people stupid and in line and the owner of the factory keeps them poor! :idea:

Sorry for you my friend, but there is nothing more to it! Cool

dreamer
dreamer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:42 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/05/ahmadinejad-allies-sorcery_n_858308.html

You really have to wonder about the "leadership" in Iran... and it's really sad that such a great country is being dragged down by such stupid ignorant men.

I'm really sorry to hear what has happened, and I hope the people start to stand up and demand their rights in a way greater then before. Perhaps this is our only life (I'm a bit of an agnostic), but people ought to be treated with dignity and respect.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:15 am

Iras, I don't know what to say man. I know how it feels to lose someone that was once close to you and buddy remember that we are always here for you man, and you have my deepest condolences.

Iran is a country which I always had a deep interest in because of it's fascinating history and it really saddens me that it is in such a state right now. Some things I saw on TV and on the internet made me sick. I hope something happens.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanaa Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:26 pm

Sorry for your loss Iras..
as for Iran, i don't have much to say, i just wish that your people will get their freedom very soon.. Neutral
Milanaa
Milanaa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:35 pm

So sorry for you and your loss Iras... Hopefully he's in a better place. So sad to see a country like iran be dragged down by such idiotic dictators. Hopefully you and your people can have their freedom soon.

Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Off-Topic Garden Café - Page 4 Empty Twitter

Post by milanmaldini Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:21 pm

Hey guys I decided to make a twitter. Not to tweet or anything just to get news about the latest transfers and rumors. I know many of you guys use twitter to get football news. So who should i follow to get the latest news???

milanmaldini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:52 pm

http://www.football-italia.net/jun15aa.html

Luciano Moggi, Antonio Giraudo and Innocenzo Mazzini have received lifetime bans from Italian football due to Calciopoli.

Although the ruling on this scandal was back in 2006, the FIGC has only today officially inflicted “a permanent ban from any position or category within the Federation.”

Moggi was the director general of Juventus and Giraudo the general manager at the time of the Calciopoli scandal. Mazzini was the Vice-President of the FIGC.

cheers
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanaa Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:00 pm

Watch this dedicated to Juventus Cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&v=UIy4PLw3bJw&gl=US

and this to Inter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2Yaf7sZBck

Buona visione! Laughing
Milanaa
Milanaa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:56 am

Giancarlo wrote:http://www.football-italia.net/jun15aa.html

Luciano Moggi, Antonio Giraudo and Innocenzo Mazzini have received lifetime bans from Italian football due to Calciopoli.

Although the ruling on this scandal was back in 2006, the FIGC has only today officially inflicted “a permanent ban from any position or category within the Federation.”

Moggi was the director general of Juventus and Giraudo the general manager at the time of the Calciopoli scandal. Mazzini was the Vice-President of the FIGC.

cheers

Still I read there is a loophole were Moggi can still be hired as a "consultant" by clubs wanting his services.

If I remember correctly he had occassional meetings/dinners with Gallaini last season
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:40 am

Off-Topic Garden Café - Page 4 249863_10150228155546937_147054831936_7487930_6375284_n

Off-Topic Garden Café - Page 4 322426406

Off-Topic Garden Café - Page 4 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=740&filename=bq4a
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:16 pm

So, are any of you Milanisti hardcore gamers like me :?:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:28 pm

For the last five years, I am ranked by the 100 best backgammon players worldwide on Yahoo.com... but I suppose thats not what you mean with "hardcore gaming" Cool Very Happy
dreamer
dreamer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:18 pm

milanista99 wrote:So, are any of you Milanisti hardcore gamers like me :?:
I am..
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:53 am

I used to play some computer games... like Call of Duty, etc... but not so much anymore. I go out too much for that lol...

Anyways... why do people rate my posts down? What's the deal? If you don't like what I say, tell me.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:55 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
Off-Topic Garden Café - Page 4 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=740&filename=bq4a

fake
but FWWWWAAAAAARRRRKKKKKKK thats a good photoshop

and yeah i am a pretty hardcore gamer
im going to go broke with all the new games this year
FIFA12
Battlefield 3
Modern Warfare 3
Assassins Creed: Revelations
Gears of War 3

and i just got Red Faction: Armageddon yesterday, such a good game
the whole game is just destroying these HUGE buildings. sah good.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:37 am

Giancarlo wrote:I used to play some computer games... like Call of Duty, etc... but not so much anymore. I go out too much for that lol...

Anyways... why do people rate my posts down? What's the deal? If you don't like what I say, tell me.
We dont know eachother verywell, but I noticed that their are many people who "dont like you" (to say it nice...) overhere!
How come? Rolling Eyes

On the plus/minus thing... who cares? Very Happy
dreamer
dreamer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:47 am

OH crap negative 38? I think you have a spammer
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:02 pm

So what did you guys think of E3? Hitman 5, Uncharted 3, Mass Effect 3, Bioshock Infinite all look awesome to me and the new Tomb Raider also looks interesting. This year I'm definitely getting Resistance 3, Uncharted 3, Gears Of War 3, FIFA 12, Batman: Arkham City, Battlefield 3 and Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Modern Warfare 3 just llooks like remix of Modern Warfare 2 with more explosions, Battlefield 3 looks like the real deal.

I'm currently playing FIFA 12, LA Noire and Mortal Kombat. Gonna wait till a few months and get Infamous 2 second hand. Finished Dead Space 2 and Dragon Age II.

And no I'm not very rich, everything in my country is pirated tongue
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:03 pm

BTW can we rename this the Off Topic Bunga Bunga Club Surprised
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:17 pm

milanista99 wrote:So what did you guys think of E3? Hitman 5, Uncharted 3, Mass Effect 3, Bioshock Infinite all look awesome to me and the new Tomb Raider also looks interesting. This year I'm definitely getting Resistance 3, Uncharted 3, Gears Of War 3, FIFA 12, Batman: Arkham City, Battlefield 3 and Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Modern Warfare 3 just llooks like remix of Modern Warfare 2 with more explosions, Battlefield 3 looks like the real deal.

I'm currently playing FIFA 12, LA Noire and Mortal Kombat. Gonna wait till a few months and get Infamous 2 second hand. Finished Dead Space 2 and Dragon Age II.

Hitman 5 trailer looked awesome, probably the best at E3
I loved Arkham Asylum but i got that game because i had some money to spare and nothing to do, and that'll be me again for Armham City

You're currently playing FIFA 12? good on you
i got L.A Noire but i just find it too boring, the graphics and investigation stuff is good but i just wanna snap and kill everyone i see.

At the moment, im playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and iv been playing that for like a year now,
i never get sick of it
and i cant wait for Battlefield 3, i think that could potentially be the best fps shooter of all time. its got everything
i'm not a huge fan of CoD, but i just get it because EVERYONE has it and i just like playing online with the headset and pretending to be a nine year old (im 18 btw)
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:48 pm

Won't be on the forums for a while in the next couple of weeks because of law exams. :study: :study: :study: :study: :study:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:04 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
milanista99 wrote:So what did you guys think of E3? Hitman 5, Uncharted 3, Mass Effect 3, Bioshock Infinite all look awesome to me and the new Tomb Raider also looks interesting. This year I'm definitely getting Resistance 3, Uncharted 3, Gears Of War 3, FIFA 12, Batman: Arkham City, Battlefield 3 and Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Modern Warfare 3 just llooks like remix of Modern Warfare 2 with more explosions, Battlefield 3 looks like the real deal.

Hitman 5 trailer looked awesome, probably the best at E3
I loved Arkham Asylum but i got that game because i had some money to spare and nothing to do, and that'll be me again for Arkham City

You're currently playing FIFA 12? good on you
i got L.A Noire but i just find it too boring, the graphics and investigation stuff is good but i just wanna snap and kill everyone i see.

At the moment, im playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and iv been playing that for like a year now,
i never get sick of it
and i cant wait for Battlefield 3, i think that could potentially be the best fps shooter of all time. its got everything
i'm not a huge fan of CoD, but i just get it because EVERYONE has it and i just like playing online with the headset and pretending to be a nine year old (im 18 btw)

LOL I meant FIFA 11. But I also know more people who found LA Noire boring, that's because they were expecting GTA in the 40s which is not at all waht LA Noire is. It is a great game, in my opinion the best released this year yet.

Bad Company 2 was perhaps the most underrated game of 2010 and Battlefield 3 is going to be the best First Person Shooter since the original Modern Warfare. I like Call Of Duty, in fact I loved the Black Ops Campaign (except for the glitches) but it is severely overrated. I can name you better FPS out there like Killzone 3, Resistance 2 and Crysis 2. Speaking of Crysis 2, once I save enough money and upgrade my PC, the first thing I will do is buy Crysis 2 and Witcher 2.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next