fadjriemilan
IrasMaldinista
65 posters

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Go down

Off-Topic Garden Café - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic Garden Café

Post by M99 Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:04 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
milanista99 wrote:So what did you guys think of E3? Hitman 5, Uncharted 3, Mass Effect 3, Bioshock Infinite all look awesome to me and the new Tomb Raider also looks interesting. This year I'm definitely getting Resistance 3, Uncharted 3, Gears Of War 3, FIFA 12, Batman: Arkham City, Battlefield 3 and Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Modern Warfare 3 just llooks like remix of Modern Warfare 2 with more explosions, Battlefield 3 looks like the real deal.

I'm currently playing FIFA 12, LA Noire and Mortal Kombat. Gonna wait till a few months and get Infamous 2 second hand. Finished Dead Space 2 and Dragon Age II.

And no I'm not very rich, everything in my country is pirated tongue

Hitman 5 trailer looked awesome, probably the best at E3
I loved Arkham Asylum but i got that game because i had some money to spare and nothing to do, and that'll be me again for Arkham City

You're currently playing FIFA 12? good on you
i got L.A Noire but i just find it too boring, the graphics and investigation stuff is good but i just wanna snap and kill everyone i see.

At the moment, im playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and iv been playing that for like a year now,
i never get sick of it
and i cant wait for Battlefield 3, i think that could potentially be the best fps shooter of all time. its got everything
i'm not a huge fan of CoD, but i just get it because EVERYONE has it and i just like playing online with the headset and pretending to be a nine year old (im 18 btw)

LOL I meant FIFA 11. But I also know more people who found LA Noire boring, that's because they were expecting GTA in the 40s which is not at all waht LA Noire is. It is a great game, in my opinion the best released this year yet.

Bad Company 2 was perhaps the most underrated game of 2010 and Battlefield 3 is going to be the best First Person Shooter since the original Modern Warfare. I like Call Of Duty, in fact I loved the Black Ops Campaign (except for the glitches) but it is severely overrated. I can name you better FPS out there like Killzone 3, Resistance 2 and Crysis 2. Speaking of Crysis 2, once I save enough money and upgrade my PC, the first thing I will do is buy Crysis 2 and Witcher 2.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Won't be on the forums for a while in the next couple of weeks because of law exams. :study: :study: :study: :study: :study:

Good luck on your exams mate!
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:10 pm

I have exams in July, maybe I will post less until then.

And I think I need some break from this forum too, Smile sometimes I feel don't know what to post.

Well then, see you later guys! Smile

Last edited by fadjriemilan on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:11 pm

So I am hearing that X Men First Class is pretty good, have any of you seen it? Despite the positive reviews I'm still skeptical about it after the disasters which were X Men: The Last Stand and X Men Origins: Wolverine.

I'm also gonna see Chinatown tomorrow, I always heard that it is one of the greatest gangster movies of all time and I love gangster movies. My all time favorite movies consist of Godfather, Godfather II, Scarface, Goodfellas, The Usual Suspects and The Departed. I'm not all about gangster movies though. Also love other types.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballComments Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Aaah in the good old days I played a lot of games. I remember spending whole days in front of Star Craft: Brood War, Diablo 2, Gothic 2, Max Payne, Max Payne 2, Heroes 3, Gta 3, Gta Vice City, Mafia, Need for Speed Porsche, Need for Speed Underground, Need for Speed Underground 2, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Counter Strike, Quake 3, Dungeon Siege, Dungeon Siege 2 etc. Those were the days... Cool
Now I've stopped playing because I think that the new computer games are not so interesting.
Oh, man, who am I kidding Laughing it's just that my computer is not good enough for the new games. Man if I had a new computer I would probably not leave my house for at least three months. Let me see...Need for Speed Undercover, Need for Speed Shift, Need for Speed Pro Street, Gta San Andreas, GTA 4, Euro Truck Simulator, all the new football managers, Dungeon Siege 3. Pf I really need a new computer. bounce
FootballComments
FootballComments
Prospect
Prospect

http://footballcomments.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:57 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
milanista99 wrote:So what did you guys think of E3? Hitman 5, Uncharted 3, Mass Effect 3, Bioshock Infinite all look awesome to me and the new Tomb Raider also looks interesting. This year I'm definitely getting Resistance 3, Uncharted 3, Gears Of War 3, FIFA 12, Batman: Arkham City, Battlefield 3 and Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Modern Warfare 3 just llooks like remix of Modern Warfare 2 with more explosions, Battlefield 3 looks like the real deal.

I'm currently playing FIFA 12, LA Noire and Mortal Kombat. Gonna wait till a few months and get Infamous 2 second hand. Finished Dead Space 2 and Dragon Age II.

And no I'm not very rich, everything in my country is pirated tongue

Hitman 5 trailer looked awesome, probably the best at E3
I loved Arkham Asylum but i got that game because i had some money to spare and nothing to do, and that'll be me again for Armham City

You're currently playing FIFA 12? good on you
i got L.A Noire but i just find it too boring, the graphics and investigation stuff is good but i just wanna snap and kill everyone i see.

At the moment, im playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and iv been playing that for like a year now,
i never get sick of it
and i cant wait for Battlefield 3, i think that could potentially be the best fps shooter of all time. its got everything
i'm not a huge fan of CoD, but i just get it because EVERYONE has it and i just like playing online with the headset and pretending to be a nine year old (im 18 btw)

The demo of Hitman: Absolution was awesome but I'm worried about something. I recently downloaded Hitman: Silent Assassin and Hitman: Contracts on my PC again and remembered why I fell in love with the series in the first place. It was the freedom that was given to you to do things. You could either kill a target by poisoning him, or strangling him with a pillow while he is asleep or goo all guns blazing and do things the old fashioned way. The demo had scripted moments which would totally take away the freedom. Maybe I'm wrong but the main thing is disguises are back.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:41 pm

seems like lucio is leaving inter too.No eto+no lucio+probably a bad coach=win
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:50 pm

In Persian we say, "Don't play with the Lion's tail..."

Which is almost the equivalent of "Don't skim on thin ice".

I've been doing this for the last 9 months, although admittedly it's gotten worse and worse by every passing minute.

Today I received my second wake-up call from God, who's been correctly warning me and boy, was it the worst mental experience of a lifetime.

Threatened by numerous phone calls and messages, I was literally shaking and I'd have liked you guys to hear my phenomenal heartbeats; fast and powerful.

I wished I could either die, go back to the good old times, or simply get away miraculously.

I ain't doing a right thing, but taking into account the record of the main pissed-off person involved, I'm only a tad bit worse.

It's a very strange situation, your every cell wants it to be over as soon as fuckin' possible, and yet you want it to last forever from the bottom of your heart.

Forgive me for I really can't reveal the whole thing, just enough for you to know that I'm no angel.
Not at all.

I wished I could comment on the topics my buddies Giancarlo and Milanista99 have brought up, but these things are shaping my current situation up and I feel like suffocating without sharing them.

I will comment on those issues too, though, only not yet.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:32 am

Giancarlo wrote:I used to play some computer games... like Call of Duty, etc... but not so much anymore. I go out too much for that lol...

Anyways... why do people rate my posts down? What's the deal? If you don't like what I say, tell me.

Mate I wouldn't worry about it as it surely isn't Milan fans giving you negative ratings but rather the trolls that don't even participate in our Milan forum. Be a lover not a hater; I couldn't care less what my ratings are
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:13 am

milanista99 wrote:BTW can we rename this the Off Topic Bunga Bunga Club Surprised

Haha I support this 100%.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:07 am

milanista99 wrote:BTW can we rename this the Off Topic Bunga Bunga Club Surprised

With no women around... No thank you! Very Happy
dreamer
dreamer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:50 am

dreamer wrote:

With no women around... No thank you! Very Happy

You want me to spice up the thread a little Off-Topic Garden Café - Page 5 Ghelyon
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:00 pm

They say the difficulties you face throughout your life are considered difficulties only while they last. Later, 10 years or 20 years later, they will have turned into memories and life experiences.

I completely, absolutely deny that claim.

The bad things that I went through in my childhood still bother me, the devastating stress and pressure that I felt before school exams still haunt me, and that bad thing that happened to me in 2007 is still alive in me and it's like it happened yesterday, I suffer from thinking about it.

And now my current crisis (yeah, it's easily a crisis) is tormenting me.

Has it ever occurred to you that you wanna sleep to escape unpleasant thoughts and memories? When you feel you can't find peace while you're awake and you need to somehow hide from them by something?

Well, I refuse to ask for help from alcohol, cigarettes and drugs, so the only way that remains available is sleeping.

I've lost 10Ibs (4.5 Kilos) since the turn of the year, I sleep like 10 hours a day and still I'm far from in peace.

I've watched only 3 movies in the last 4 weeks, where are the good old days when I used to watch 4-5 movies a day?

It's the karma, believe me it's karma.
You gotta believe in it and don't piss it off.

Trouble is I knew what will happen and I did it anyway, so Karma is punishing me twice as much as the normal times.

What can I do? The young are meant to suffer from these stuff, I gotta get old soon.

I wished I could return to being the 10-year-old kid of year 2000, one of the happiest years of my life.
Football in the street, funny teacher at school, nice trips and parties, staying over at friends', no worries, no nothing.

Why do I have to be so um... so... so like this?
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:14 pm

went to friends funeral today, he was in his early 50's and my friends father . Was going great and held my shit together trying to be the strong man. After the ceremony, when you give your final respects to the family. I hugged my mate and lost my shit big time. Cried like I haven't in like 15years, then did so uncontrollably as I hugged and spoke to his daughters. In a weird place now.

sorry for reality but just had to express something... off to bed now hopefully sleep and work tomorrow will settle things
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Iras I don't know what you did,but you're only a man,you're bound to make mistakes. Remember that and don't beat yourself up.

As for boban I'm sorry for your lose,my condolences. I lost a lady who used to be like a second mother to me a year and a few months ago. It was never easy,but I got through it.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:17 am

My stomach is in knots in anticipation of my Physics exam, which is strange because my average in it is insane, I'm just worried I'll blow it.

Then tomorrow I have Mathematics which I'm completely calm about. Whatever happens though, I have a month off afterwards which will hopefully make all of this worth it.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:44 am

I don't game like I used to but I still keep up with Fifa 11. I try to get in a few ranked games each day, also now that my best friend has his live back we play clubs. I will usually have a new shooting game (COD Modern Warfare), I don't like the people who created COD World at War. UFC is also a game I try to keep up with, I have played my undisputed in ages but I am eager to play the next version.

I honestly can't wait for Fifa 12, I know a lot of people have complaints about the game but I disagree with most of them. I really enjoyed 11 and think 12 will come through with a few new features. I am very excited to see the new more realistic falling. Being that I use skill dribbling more then the average player, I think that new feature will be lots of fun.

Do you guys play XBOX or PS3?

My gamertag on XBOX is TetraHydroC 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickinch Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:43 am

Random I know but,

If anyone remembers from the last forum, some story I had going on with some girl...

well, last Saturday I had enough courage to ask her out. Now we're officially a couple after months and months xDD I'm really happy (:
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:41 am

The Italian Football Federation has decided to sight both Gattuso & Milan for the public comments made towards Leonardo last month...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:31 am

dostoevsky wrote:My stomach is in knots in anticipation of my Physics exam, which is strange because my average in it is insane, I'm just worried I'll blow it.

Then tomorrow I have Mathematics which I'm completely calm about. Whatever happens though, I have a month off afterwards which will hopefully make all of this worth it.
I whish you goodluck! Very Happy
dreamer
dreamer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:47 pm

Can't help but shiver at the thought of my immediate future. Too many important exams to determine my fate.

Lord, i pray i don't screw up this time
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:41 pm

uzonero please do us a favour... Don't screw up your exams! 🤡

I whish you all the best, thumbs up for you! Laughing
dreamer
dreamer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:09 pm

dreamer wrote:uzonero please do us a favour... Don't screw up your exams! 🤡

I whish you all the best, thumbs up for you! Laughing
thanks man
i promise to come out in flying colours
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:05 am

Congratulations Rickinch, I hope the happiness lasts.

All the best Uzonero, keep your focus but always keep that hope and the thought of relief when it's all over close at hand. Remember, it's better to be fresh and relaxed before an exam than to study for a few more hours into the night and you'll do your best. Smile

I finished my exams today and I'm basking in the thought of a month of holidays. Movie marathon time.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:36 am

Off-Topic Garden Café - Page 5 YtwDWUy

El Shaarawy at school.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:38 am

How to Dismantle a Treble-Winning Team in 1.0 Seasons

http://milanobsession.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-to-dismantle-treble-winning-team-in.html
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next