Arquitecto
DeviAngel
PinePHresh
IzzyC08
wigglesworth
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pozzo won't strengthen Udinese: "I don't want to flatter Arsenal." LOL Empty Pozzo won't strengthen Udinese: "I don't want to flatter Arsenal." LOL

Post by wigglesworth Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:53 am

" Non volevo infierire sull'Arsenal, abbiamo anche la partita di ritorno a nostro favore"

"I didn't want to flatter Arsenal, we have the return match in our favour"

http://www.gazzetta.it/dilatua/Calcio/05-08-2011/champions-piange-udinese-802327405677_full.shtml

ALEPN's comment.

A poster answered: "Pozzo is delusional".

I agree, he is worse than Zamparini.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Pozzo won't strengthen Udinese: "I don't want to flatter Arsenal." LOL Empty Re: Pozzo won't strengthen Udinese: "I don't want to flatter Arsenal." LOL

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:51 am

Udinese to win it all!!!! Shocked FTW!!! 🐒
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Pozzo won't strengthen Udinese: "I don't want to flatter Arsenal." LOL Empty Re: Pozzo won't strengthen Udinese: "I don't want to flatter Arsenal." LOL

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:01 am

Bah, I wouldn't be so sure about that. Think about it, if Palermo were in Udinese's shoes and wanted to sell Pastore for that same value as Sanchez, it would come out the same. So in reality, Zamperini is still worst as he has done and said worst things in the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:04 am

I'll never understand how millionaires like Zamparini and Pozzo can be so cheap... Udinese and Palermo both selling key players and bowing out of Europe before the group stages...
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:04 am

PinePHresh wrote:I'll never understand how millionaires like Zamparini and Pozzo can be so cheap... Udinese and Palermo both selling key players and bowing out of Europe before the group stages...

And they spend around 5-10m on some South American prospect as their replacements :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:06 am

sciacca wrote:Bah, I wouldn't be so sure about that. Think about it, if Palermo were in Udinese's shoes and wanted to sell Pastore for that same value as Sanchez, it would come out the same. So in reality, Zamperini is still worst as he has done and said worst things in the past.

Zamparini makes Serie A interesting lol Smile) ...but I think he is the best businessman in serie a
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:12 am

DeviAngel wrote:
sciacca wrote:Bah, I wouldn't be so sure about that. Think about it, if Palermo were in Udinese's shoes and wanted to sell Pastore for that same value as Sanchez, it would come out the same. So in reality, Zamperini is still worst as he has done and said worst things in the past.

Zamparini makes Serie A interesting lol Smile) ...but I think he is the best businessman in serie a

Could be, Berlusconi is the one for me. All corrupt of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:15 am

Berlusconi, who I dislike, spends money on Milan, he doesn't make any money with Milan.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:17 am

wigglesworth wrote:Berlusconi, who I dislike, spends money on Milan, he doesn't make any money with Milan.

True, but me I'm speaking at it as knowing him as the guy. He's one of the richest men here in Italy, having 9 billion dollars to add. He owns most of the media and anything you can think of. He is an amazing marketing person who knows how to draw attention and make money everywhere. Though, he is corrupt more of his money comes from corruption. By the way I dislike him too lol, who dosen't? Maybe my mother, but she has no clue when it comes to politics, I don't really care tho. As in not making any money at all? From TV revenues, he sure makes a lot per year if you ask me.

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:22 am

Not from MIlan. He loses money with Milan, it is just his hobby. Moratti is the same. Inter is his hobby, he doesn't need to make money from Inter.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:24 am

wigglesworth wrote:Not from MIlan. He loses money with Milan, it is just his hobby. Moratti is the same. Inter is his hobby, he doesn't need to make money from Inter.

Exactly, and what I'm trying to say is, Berlusconi is not the best businessman in Serie A rather one of the best in Italy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:26 am

Epic facepalm for the Friuli as how do they expect to compete with the gunners with a reduced squad?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:33 am

I would lmao if they actually get through Arsenal.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:48 am

baresi wrote:I would lmao if they actually get through Arsenal.

Who wouldn't? But it ain't going to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:11 am

I hope that Arsenal win by like 10-0 in both games. Pozzo needs to be embarrassed, although even with such defeats he only thinks about making money buying and selling players.

Udinese needs to be relegated so that terrorist owners like Pozzo aren't in Serie A.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:13 am

wigglesworth wrote:I hope that Arsenal win by like 10-0 in both games. Pozzo needs to be embarrassed, although even with such defeats he only thinks about making money buying and selling players.

Udinese needs to be relegated so that terrorist owners like Pozzo aren't in Serie A.
Why all the hate?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:49 am

baresi wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:I hope that Arsenal win by like 10-0 in both games. Pozzo needs to be embarrassed, although even with such defeats he only thinks about making money buying and selling players.

Why all the hate?

because owners like Zamp and Pozzo are negatively affecting the rest of Serie A. They have forgotten all about the fans and care only to line their own pockets. We all know that the revenue generated by the sales of Pastore and Sanchez will not be reinvested... By crashing out of Europe without a care, these teams are making a mockery of Calcio.

Could you imagine a club in England that finishes 4th in EPL imitating Udinese?

PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:18 am

Wiggles = God ! That post is Epic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ 1000000000000000000000

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:13 am

PinePHresh wrote:
baresi wrote:

Why all the hate?

because owners like Zamp and Pozzo are negatively affecting the rest of Serie A. They have forgotten all about the fans and care only to line their own pockets. We all know that the revenue generated by the sales of Pastore and Sanchez will not be reinvested... By crashing out of Europe without a care, these teams are making a mockery of Calcio.

Why do we all forget what happened to Roma after winning their 2000-2001 title. They tried pushing way over their weight by keeping their best players and enforcing the team with more, they ended being forced to sell most of their best players, Cafu, Emmerson, Walter Samuel.

The point is Italy has to over look the entire footballing system, Winning prizes, TV rights, taxes; everything that would possibly encourage teams to keep their players and encourage new players to arrive. Teams in Seire A earn peanuts compared to clubs in England, Spain, Germany.

35M for Udine will mean thy are able to pay their entire expences for the next 2 seasons, 40M for Palermo means the same. Lets be realistc if Udin kept their best players how far do you think they will get in the CL? Lets give it a wide call and say they win Serie A how much will that get them?

You might say for the sake of the 4th spot; let me me tell you this: "screw the 4th spot why should the give a F for Seie A, if the system (Serie A) does'nt give a F about the clubs"

Italians should have realized this 10 years ago, if it was'nt for Milan that spot would have been lost much earlier than now. Why come and blame it now on teams like Udi, and Palermo.

What will happen to teams like Udi and Palermo, if they strengthened their teams now and failed to comply with "Fair Spending rule" and I am sure they wont be able to comply with this sort of income; they wont be allowed to play in europe so why bother and add unneeded -ve balance to their acconts?

So give the man a break, he did the right thing in selling. Before having a system that engourages club owners, no blame should be directed at the clubs.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:58 am

It's funny because people are making it sound like Udinese would win with Inler, Sanchez and Zapata. Sure they would be a little more competitive, but this is Arsenal, not Lecce or Bari.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:It's funny because people are making it sound like Udinese would win with Inler, Sanchez and Zapata. Sure they would be a little more competitive, but this is Arsenal, not Lecce or Bari.

But they could have given themselves a realistic shot with those players..

Quite clear from the fact pozzo's motto is to make profit with the club rather than improve the status and brand value of the club..Clearly lacks ambition..
And this is not appealing to the fans one bit..Garrone is better than pozzo in that regard..lol
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:33 pm

baresi wrote:
PinePHresh wrote:
baresi wrote:

Why all the hate?

Why do we all forget what happened to Roma after winning their 2000-2001 title. They tried pushing way over their weight by keeping their best players and enforcing the team with more, they ended being forced to sell most of their best players, Cafu, Emmerson, Walter Samuel.

The point is Italy has to over look the entire footballing system, Winning prizes, TV rights, taxes; everything that would possibly encourage teams to keep their players and encourage new players to arrive. Teams in Seire A earn peanuts compared to clubs in England, Spain, Germany.

35M for Udine will mean thy are able to pay their entire expences for the next 2 seasons, 40M for Palermo means the same. Lets be realistc if Udin kept their best players how far do you think they will get in the CL? Lets give it a wide call and say they win Serie A how much will that get them?

You might say for the sake of the 4th spot; let me me tell you this: "screw the 4th spot why should the give a F for Seie A, if the system (Serie A) does'nt give a F about the clubs"

Italians should have realized this 10 years ago, if it was'nt for Milan that spot would have been lost much earlier than now. Why come and blame it now on teams like Udi, and Palermo.

What will happen to teams like Udi and Palermo, if they strengthened their teams now and failed to comply with "Fair Spending rule" and I am sure they wont be able to comply with this sort of income; they wont be allowed to play in europe so why bother and add unneeded -ve balance to their acconts?

So give the man a break, he did the right thing in selling. Before having a system that engourages club owners, no blame should be directed at the clubs.

Baresi, you really should look into the facts before you post something like: " Seire A earn peanuts compared to clubs in England, Spain, Germany. "

Fact is Serie A have the second richest TV contract in football, 30% more than La Liga a year, plus it is split more evenly among the lower teams. Pozzo is just a greedy s.o.b.

http://www.forzafutbol.com/2011/04/tv-revenues-comparative-view.html

PREMIER LEAGUE
Domestic TV Licensor: Sky Sports
Television contract: from 2009-10 through 2012-13
Total Value: 3.538 million euros
Annual breakdown: 1,179 million euros
Teams: 20

SERIE A
Domestic TV Licensor: Sky-Italia and Mediaset
TV Contract: 2010-11 through 2011-12
Total value: 1,822 million euros
Annual breakdown: 911 million.

LIGUE 1
Domestic TV Licensor:Canal Plus and Orange
TV Contract: 2008-09 through 2011-12
Total value: 2,672 million euros
Annual breakdown: 668 mill.

BUNDESLIGA
Domestic TV Licensor: Premiere AG
TV Contract: 2009-10 through 2012-13
Total value: 1,648 million euros
Annual breakdown: 412 mill.
Teams: 18

wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Exactly, TV Revenues as I said before.

Wiggles = God !

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:43 am

wigglesworth wrote:
baresi wrote:
PinePHresh wrote:
baresi wrote:

Why all the hate?

Baresi, you really should look into the facts before you post something like: " Seire A earn peanuts compared to clubs in England, Spain, Germany. "

Fact is Serie A have the second richest TV contract in football, 30% more than La Liga a year, plus it is split more evenly among the lower teams. Pozzo is just a greedy s.o.b.

http://www.forzafutbol.com/2011/04/tv-revenues-comparative-view.html

PREMIER LEAGUE
Domestic TV Licensor: Sky Sports
Television contract: from 2009-10 through 2012-13
Total Value: 3.538 million euros
Annual breakdown: 1,179 million euros

SERIE A
Domestic TV Licensor: Sky-Italia and Mediaset
TV Contract: 2010-11 through 2011-12
Total value: 1,822 million euros
Annual breakdown: 911 million.

LIGUE 1
Domestic TV Licensor:Canal Plus and Orange
TV Contract: 2008-09 through 2011-12
Total value: 2,672 million euros
Annual breakdown: 668 mill.

BUNDESLIGA
Domestic TV Licensor: Premiere AG
TV Contract: 2009-10 through 2012-13
Total value: 1,648 million euros
Annual breakdown: 412 mill.
Teams: 18

I just hope you got your facts rights; as far as I can remember (not 100% sure) those figures for Serie A are including winning prizes.

Even the TV rights you stated, you should as well look at taxes paid out of it. And the positive point " plus it is split more evenly among the lower teams" you pointed out is actually the PROBLEM, knowing that it includes the winning Serie A title, or ending second or 7th etc..

When spreading that amount "evenly" among clubs, you are creating two major problems:
1) Limiting the spending power of Big clubs by not getting enough to compete with othe European big boys.
2) Limiting the competition among Smaller clubs (with a bussiness mentality) not caring much about competing to get to better levels; since it wont make much difference in their fixed earnings.

Anyway this might not make much sence to you now, but let me do a comprehensive post with all data, and figures (matchday, Tax reduction, TV rights). Its getting late now.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:50 am

Did Pozzo rape one of your family members, sheesh.

He's just making money, leave him alone.

If that's the case, Ashley should be nailed to the cross. Yet no thread..

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next