BarcaKizz
free_cat
billy_gr
messixaviesta
Khaled
23 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca Training Reports " Updates"

Post by Khaled Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:49 am

Official medical report: Pique got subbed out of precaution after a muscle problem in his left thigh

EDIT:

Official medical report: Busquets has an indirect traumatism at his right side (got hit in his ribs)

WTF!!

Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca Training Reports " Updates"

Post by messixaviesta Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:37 am

So for how long will Busquets and Pique be out?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:39 am

Khaledbarca wrote:Official medical report: Pique got subbed out of precaution after a muscle problem in his left thigh

EDIT:

Official medical report: Busquets has an indirect traumatism at his right side (got hit in his ribs)

WTF!!

Realisation that not buying a CB wasn't the best idea...

Wtf do we do now??? Puyol's out too... Rarely have I seen Fontas or Abidal play as right sided CBs.

I guess it will be Adriano - Fontas - Abidal - Maxwell. The crumbling wall of sand rather than the Great Wall of China.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:33 am

Maybe kizz this was a wake up call and we will actually buy a CB now - fingers crossed.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:40 pm

@ JD:

Today, Barca has training @ 7PM Spain Time.. after the training, we can have more info..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:46 pm

khaled, I see. Thanks.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:29 pm

We don't need a CB. It is perfect that we have injuries so Fontas can be tested in a big match, although completely irrelevant, like the Super Cup.

I don't like the injuries, but I like that Fontas can be tested, that is.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by svt Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:57 pm

If the injuries are serious which I feel they are not and Pep doesnt trust Fontas... We can still play:

-Alves-Machete-Abidal-Adriano
-------------Keita
----X-Man/Thiago-Iniesta
----Pedro---Messi---Villa

svt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:44 am

Training Report (Thursday, 11/8/2011)Players back for training

- All players are Back in Training!
- Injured players "trained alone": Puyol, Afellay & Maxwell
- Busq and Piqué, doubtful.. Sergio and Piqué availability depends on response to treatment
- B team Players: Cuenca, Lobato, Dalmau, Montoya and Dos Santos
- Juvenil A "U-19": Dongou (16, CF)

Preparation for Sunday

The boss will be working hard to get his players ready for Sunday night’s Super Cup game against Real Madrid and this evening’s session will be followed by two more tomorrow, as well as a further session on Saturday morning before the trip to Madrid.

Following medical tests, Piqué and Busquets are both doubtful for Sunday’s game after picking up knocks on international duty.

Link: http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/08/11/n110811118744.html
----------------------------------

Sergio and Piqué availability depends on response to treatment

Both players came back with slight injuries from the Spain game on Wednesday night and will undergo specific treatment to try and make sure they are available for Sunday’s Spanish Super Cup game.

According to the Club’s medical services, Sergio Busquets has a bang on his right side and will undergo specific treatment. His reaction will determine his availability for Sunday’s game.

Piqué suffered thigh strain

Piqué suffered a muscle strain and like Busquets will be treated by the Club doctors who will decide on his availability for the Madrid match.

Link: http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/08/11/n110811118742.html

----------------------------------

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-11_ENTRENO_21

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-11_ENTRENO_15

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-11_ENTRENO_28

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-11_ENTRENO_24

Dongou
Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-11_ENTRENO_54

Photo Gallery: http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/galeries/futbol/temporada11-12/08/entrenaments/entreno_110811/galeria.html

Last edited by Khaledbarca on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:59 am

Good to see Afellay back in training, too bad we don't have him vs MADrid Sad

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:17 am

free_cat wrote:We don't need a CB. It is perfect that we have injuries so Fontas can be tested in a big match, although completely irrelevant, like the Super Cup.

1. I can't call the Spanish Super Cup irrelevant. It's the first of six trophies we are playing for this year. Remember when we won six out of six trophies in 2009, it wouldn't have happened without winning the Supercopa Espana. It may be the smallest trophy but it's still not an irrelevant pre-season tournament like the Audi Cup.

2. We may not strictly need to buy a CB but you know what. I am getting this odd feeling that our squad is just one world class CB short of looking almost invincible.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:07 am

Sorry but Fontas from what I've seen from him on the first team, is certainly not ready for the team and I'm not sure if he will be, he'll get run over by Madrid.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:30 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
free_cat wrote:We don't need a CB. It is perfect that we have injuries so Fontas can be tested in a big match, although completely irrelevant, like the Super Cup.

1. I can't call the Spanish Super Cup irrelevant. It's the first of six trophies we are playing for this year. Remember when we won six out of six trophies in 2009, it wouldn't have happened without winning the Supercopa Espana. It may be the smallest trophy but it's still not an irrelevant pre-season tournament like the Audi Cup.

2. We may not strictly need to buy a CB but you know what. I am getting this odd feeling that our squad is just one world class CB short of looking almost invincible.

Well, Supercup could dissappear and no one would care to be honest. Ok, it's nice if you are doing a record, and win the "sextuple" again. But if we don't win the other 5, no one will ever remember the supercup. It's irrelevant, unless we win the other 5, then we all will say "a pity we didn't win the supercup", but still won't care much.

LM, probably Fontas is not ready, but you can't tell. He has played only 10 games, and in non of them he has been bad or made mistakes. If you never give him the chance, he can never be tested. Nothing better than a game vs. one of the best team in the world, but that is almost irrelevant, to test him.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:54 pm

I remember him being at fault for us conceding vs Espanyol last year No

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:I remember him being at fault for us conceding vs Espanyol last year No

We won 2-0 in the game Fontas played vs. Espanyol.

You probably mean the Real Sociedad game, but I would hardly blame Fontas in that game, it's someone else who misses his player and Fontas doesn't get on time to savethe goal.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Barca Training Report ( Friday, 12 August, 2011)

- Pique Trains Partly with the Group!
- Sergio Busquets worked out in isolation as he recovers from a knock.
- Xavi Hernández trained as normal.
- Puyol, Afellay & Maxwell still recovering from their injuries!
- B-Team Players: Montoya & JDS!

Link: http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/08/12/n110812118745.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:05 pm

free_cat wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:I remember him being at fault for us conceding vs Espanyol last year No

You probably mean the Real Sociedad game, but I would hardly blame Fontas in that game, it's someone else who misses his player and Fontas doesn't get on time to savethe goal.

Busquets was that player I believe, it wasnt Fontas fault.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:19 pm

free_cat wrote:

Ah yes, Sociedad, I apologize.

2:19, you can see him frantically run back to try and mark his man when they chipped the ball to him

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 pm

free_cat wrote:
Well, Supercup could dissappear and no one would care to be honest. Ok, it's nice if you are doing a record, and win the "sextuple" again. But if we don't win the other 5, no one will ever remember the supercup. It's irrelevant, unless we win the other 5, then we all will say "a pity we didn't win the supercup", but still won't care much.

Well that's quite true. One more small matter though is that we would like to make a hattrick of super cup victories. Then of course we are playing none other than Real Madrid. These factors add something to the gloss around it I suppose.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:04 am

Barca Training Report ( Monday, 15/8/2011)

- Cesc Fabregas IN
- Busquets is Back Smile
- All Players Trainined normally except for Maxwell and injured Afellay, who continue with their recovery process.
- Puyol, meanwhile, has been on the pitch, but by working separately.
- B team Players: Montoya, Dos Santos, Rosell, Espinosa, Dalmau and Oier .
- The Team will return to training on Tuesday @7PM!

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/catala/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/08/15/n110815118786.html

----------------
Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-15_ENTRENO_40

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-15_ENTRENO_38

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-15_ENTRENO_07

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-15_ENTRENO_33

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-15_ENTRENO_27

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-15_ENTRENO_04

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-15_ENTRENO_26

More pics: http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/galeries/futbol/temporada11-12/08/entrenaments/entrenament_15-08-11/galeria.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:19 am

Messi looks f**king jacked lol....he is ready to take on Stoke on Wednesday
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:25 am

I saw him out muscle Pepe once or twice.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:10 am

Barca Training Pics "Tuesday, 16/8/2011"

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-16_ENTRENO_14

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-16_ENTRENO_03

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-16_ENTRENO_21

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-16_ENTRENO_22

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-16_ENTRENO_01

Link (more pics): http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/castellano/galeries/futbol/temporada11-12/08/entrenaments/entreno_160811/galeria.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:41 am

Official medical report: Alexis Sanchez got injured during warming up. Muscle injury left thigh. Recovery: later tests, but probably 1 week
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Barca Training Report (Saturday, 20-8-2011)Maxwell trains for part of the session with the main group

The Barça players, in a voluntary session, trained this morning, in preparation for the European Super Cup to be held next Friday in Monaco, against Porto.

Josep Guardiola had all his players available for training on Saturday. Although the training was voluntary, the players didn’t want to miss the session that served to begin the preparation for the European Super Cup.

The best news was the return of Maxwell Scherrer to the group, although he was only able to complete part of the session with his teammates. The Brazilian has been suffering from an abdominal strain for the last few weeks.

The session took place at the Joan Gamper training ground, and included Barça B players Martin Montoya and Jonathan Dos Santos, who also took part in the official UEFA photo session on Friday.

This Saturday morning, on pitch no. 1 and pitch no. 2 of the training ground, Carles Puyol, Alexis Sanchez, and Ibrahim Afellay, also did some work away from the main group, whilst recovering from their respective injuries. This Saturday, at 19.00, there will be a second voluntary training session.

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-20_ENTRENO_11

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-20_ENTRENO_26

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-20_ENTRENO_19

More in this Link: http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/galeries/futbol/temporada11-12/08/entrenaments/20_08/galeria.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:32 am

The players have been given a day off tomorrow. They return to training on Monday morning. [fcbarcelona.cat]

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-20_ENTRENO_TARDE_32

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-20_ENTRENO_TARDE_26

Barca Training Reports " Updates" - Page 2 2011-08-20_ENTRENO_TARDE_27

`More Pics: http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/galeries/futbol/temporada11-12/08/entrenaments/entreno_200811_tarda/galeria.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next