Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:46 pm

You gotta take Hazard down too bro.

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Jesé Rodríguez - The Future - Page 2 Empty Re: Jesé Rodríguez - The Future

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Haha, why not, he needs a year in segunda tho, no where near ready, a bit too immature
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:48 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Haha, why not, he needs a year in segunda tho, no where near ready, a bit too immature

PFFFFFFFFT

PROMOTE HIM!

HE WILL DESTROY ALLLLLLLLL

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Replace Callejon with Jese at least.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:50 pm

jese plays on the left, like ronaldo...no point in selling callejon
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:53 pm

He is still only 18 he can adapt to the right. Callejon is useless anyway.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Callejon is useless how?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Callejon > you

Anyway Jese is as close to Cristiano in playing style as it gets in Spain. Promote hiiiiim. :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Madrid still need to sell first though if you want him to get a chance. There are 12 (+3 Hig, Pepe, and Marcelo) that could all play in midfield. Moreso, Madrid have the trigger-happy attitude in signing talents much mirrored in CR when he wants to launch the missile. Yes there is depth and quality, but on the other hand the players that are not even used in rotation would be wasted. The midfield is too deep really, at least 3 of the FW/MF should be sold first before thinking of buying again. Maybe the unused players don't have to be concerned by Madrid, but too much in anything never good. ☀
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Zealous wrote:Callejon > you

Anyway Jese is as close to Cristiano in playing style as it gets in Spain. Promote hiiiiim. :bow:

That vid I posted above is freaking amazing and that was only a few days ago too

Consider the fact he only just got promoted to Castilla full time and has already adapted and now is punishing defences for fun in the 3rd division he should seriously be looked at and given time at the highest level, nothing will happen unless we try. I fear loaning him out and see what is happening to Sarabia (being wasted playing left midfield ffs :facepalm: ) We should devolp him here, put him on the bench bring him on when we are a few goals up. Do it Jose DO EEETTTTT

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Madrid still need to sell first though if you want him to get a chance. There are 12 (+3 Hig, Pepe, and Marcelo) that could all play in midfield. Moreso, Madrid have the trigger-happy attitude in signing talents much mirrored in CR when he wants to launch the missile. Yes there is depth and quality, but on the other hand the players that are not even used in rotation would be wasted. The midfield is too deep really, at least 3 of the FW/MF should be sold first before thinking of buying again. Maybe the unused players don't have to be concerned by Madrid, but too much in anything never good. ☀

Dont worry, people wont just be added to the roster with no consequence.

People will be moving at the same time, that's a given
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:03 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Madrid still need to sell first though if you want him to get a chance. There are 12 (+3 Hig, Pepe, and Marcelo) that could all play in midfield. Moreso, Madrid have the trigger-happy attitude in signing talents much mirrored in CR when he wants to launch the missile. Yes there is depth and quality, but on the other hand the players that are not even used in rotation would be wasted. The midfield is too deep really, at least 3 of the FW/MF should be sold first before thinking of buying again. Maybe the unused players don't have to be concerned by Madrid, but too much in anything never good. ☀

I'm just remembering the signing of a Turkish right midfielder and a 30 Million Blondie. :coffee:
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:05 pm

No castilla player will get a direct shot at Madrid with Mou around... no way. Getafe is not the right loan place either. Loan them to teams outside of Spain ffs with the role of the player defined.

We really need to tighten our promotion scheme up. Castilla to Madrid is a pipe dream. There needs to be another layer there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:06 pm

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

I'm just remembering the signing of a Turkish right midfielder and a 30 Million Blondie. :coffee:

They are part of the rotation arent? at least the blondie is, the same cant be said for Altintop, who would be one of the people moving on anyway.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:10 pm

PROMOTE HIM

I'm seriously in love my roof wasn't white but every time I see Jese in action I repaint the walls

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:10 pm

Someone give Crimson a handkerchief, he is about to burst
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:13 pm

I wouldn't even notice if were in our club or not. Only good thing is he can let our players rest.

JESE > CALLEJON deal with it! Cool
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:14 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:I wouldn't even notice if were in our club or not. Only good thing is he can let our players rest.

JESE > MESSI

no kneejerk just the truth Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Crimson wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:I wouldn't even notice if were in our club or not. Only good thing is he can let our players rest.

JESE > MESSI

no kneejerk just the truth Cool

Jese > Maradona + Pele banana
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:19 pm

We've already have a solid first XI, now we have to replace other players with castilla, players such as Altintop, Lass, Carvalho/Albiol, and little by little we can introduce them to the first XI
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:30 pm

Jese makes me feel nice things in my pants.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:31 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

They are part of the rotation arent? at least the blondie is, the same cant be said for Altintop, who would be one of the people moving on anyway.

True, but the blondie who would be used as a utility MF was signed when Madrid already have 10 midfielders, 3 players who can also play midfield, and 1 from Castilla. And with that price. Mad Yeah no biggie for Madrid and it's been done anyway. But, I can at least say the unused players if got wasted too long could disrupt the chemistry. The squad is too big for me, you need at most 2 players for each position and when you have versatile players already you can and better to have less. It's gonna be better for all sides with that. Very Happy It's just the case of Hamit was too saddening and FC could've been better to go to other club. But maybe in the end it was his mentality, he's afraid he couldn't cope the cultura-linguistic aspect of the game and he just gladly went here while being optimistic due to connection (not really good for the player though imo from a best LB candidate to a rotational player). But he could still do well, need to sell though. Laughing
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:37 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

True, but the blondie who would be used as a utility MF was signed when Madrid already have 10 midfielders, 3 players who can also play midfield, and 1 from Castilla. And with that price. Mad Yeah no biggie for Madrid and it's been done anyway. But, I can at least say the unused players if got wasted too long could disrupt the chemistry. The squad is too big for me, you need at most 2 players for each position and when you have versatile players already you can and better to have less. It's gonna be better for all sides with that. Very Happy It's just the case of Hamit was too saddening and FC could've been better to go to other club. But maybe in the end it was his mentality, he's afraid he couldn't cope the cultura-linguistic aspect of the game and he just gladly went here while being optimistic due to connection (not really good for the player though imo from a best LB candidate to a rotational player). But he could still do well, need to sell though. Laughing

Well, we precisely have 2 players for each position. The problem is that you have many registered midfielders.

Hamit signing is one that puzzled everyone, it's hard to argue why exactly he was signed, although we can see how he would fit.

There are increasing talks about Granero leaving, i think it might become a reality soon enough. Same with Altintop, he wont stay over next summer, and Lass as well that always wanted to go. That's 3 players going out, and you can find someone to plug that hole, and use more cantera players i guess, specially if they move of to Adelante.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Zealous wrote:Jese makes me feel nice things in my pants.

You still wear pants while watching Real Madrid?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Doc wrote:
Zealous wrote:Jese makes me feel nice things in my pants.

You still wear pants while watching Real Madrid?

Not sure but i heard they called pampers pants where he is based, can you confirm that zeal
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:50 pm

told you guys this a couple of weeks ago
he should play in the copa game away
this is the level he plays at week in and week out and shouldnt be a problem to beat
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next