Post by Valkyrja Mon 20 Oct - 16:55:16

Any news on him ?

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Jesé Rodríguez - The Future - Page 6 Empty Re: Jesé Rodríguez - The Future

Post by Zealous Mon 20 Oct - 17:01:30

Still recovering and training on his own as per his rehabilitation but word is that he will join the team's training sessions by November.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue 2 Dec - 23:10:40

There you go Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed 31 Dec - 16:10:42

Real Madrid starlet Jese Rodriguez says that he has now fully recovered from the knee injury that sidelined him for nearly nine months.

The 21-year-old suffered ligament damage in the Champions League meeting with Schalke at the Santiago Bernabeu on March 18 and only returned to action on December 2, in a Copa del Rey clash with Cornella.

Jese made his first start since the injury in Tuesday's friendly defeat to AC Milan and claimed afterwards that he is now back to full fitness.

“I have recovered and the important thing now is to help the team," the striker is quoted as saying by Madrid's official website.

"I have had seven days of holidays and have been training with my physiotherapist, who continues to treat the muscles on my knee.

"That is the most important thing and we are working on it."

Meanwhile, Jese admitted that Carlo Ancelotti's men were disappointed by their friendly loss to Milan but that they will nonetheless enter the New Year confident that they can claim every trophy available to them in 2015.

"Real Madrid always have to win every game they play and that is why we are not satisfied with the failure to win," the attacker added.

"But the team are working well, and now we have another game in La Liga [at Valencia on Sunday], where things are going well for us. We have to keep going like that.

“I want to win titles in the coming year. The team has to fight for all of the titles being played for. That is the aim of the team-mates, as well my own."

Madrid, who clinched the Club World Cup with their 22nd win in all competitions, currently sit top of La Liga, one point clear of Barcelona with a game in hand.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu 1 Jan - 14:07:43

looked slower then before, hopefully he can reocover his explosive pace.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 1 Jan - 22:18:52

Speed isn't normally affected if you get a long term injury before the age of 26. He just needs a bit of consistency in games and his explosiveness will be back
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon 20 Jul - 13:54:56

:wub:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon 20 Jul - 14:49:32

Hope to see him back to his form before he got injured.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri 14 Aug - 18:16:20

What is your opinion on his pre season performance ?

IMO he still hasn't reached his pre injury form but he is on the right path. It may be due to the fact that while being quite good as CF that isn't his best position.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri 14 Aug - 19:41:59

i thought jese had better workrate and movement that rafa liked Laughing.

seriously always thought jese more of  an inside forward, like callejon and he also plays much better with a CF next to him, than actually being the cf.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat 15 Aug - 2:56:25

imo jese is in that position where his role isn't clear cut. a lot of young offensive players who aren't exactly center forwards or nos 9's go through that. sometimes a coach plays them on the wings because they are fast, or attacking mid because they aren't tall enough to be target men. these players if strong willed can etch a position for themselves e.g. raul, who was played in a variety of roles when he first started.

imo jese should/will play cf, we don't have any backup center forward (which to me is just plain ridiculous, i never even rated chicharito, i thought it was ridiculous to have him), so jese will have to make do. the kid's rough around the edges he just needs opportunities and trust. i think he'll be a good back up and a solid competition for benzema.....only if he's utilized well. u can't do what carlo did and bring him on when the game's ended https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcJqVWRpsFc

if we don't develop him, someone else will and maybe at our expence ala juve/morata
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 15 Aug - 5:57:20

Think Rafa is going to use him far more than Carlo. So Jese will improve and rebuild his pre-injury confidence and form as the season progress.

It's not easy to come back after that sort of injury tbh. But he is still young so he shouldn't really lose any of his pace.

He actually fits quite well in Rafa's 4-2-3-1.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat 15 Aug - 9:13:03

titosantill wrote:imo jese is in that position where his role isn't clear cut. a lot of young offensive players who aren't exactly center forwards or nos 9's go through that. sometimes a coach plays them on the wings because they are fast, or attacking mid because they aren't tall enough to be target men. these players if strong willed can etch a position for themselves e.g. raul, who was played in a variety of roles when he first started.

imo jese should/will play cf, we don't have any backup center forward (which to me is just plain ridiculous, i never even rated chicharito, i thought it was ridiculous to have him), so jese will have to make do. the kid's rough around the edges he just needs opportunities and trust. i think he'll be a good back up and a solid competition for benzema.....only if he's utilized well. u can't do what carlo did and bring him on when the game's ended   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcJqVWRpsFc

if we don't develop him, someone else will and maybe at our expence ala juve/morata

It would be stupid to offload him. Unlike Morata, Jese is a gem and one of the best young attackers in the world.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat 15 Aug - 10:24:23

i agree, we saw moments of brilliance from him before that horror tackle against schalke. he won't be offloaded, even florentino is not that mad....i mean if he is, who will be benzema's back up/competition? my point about his position on the pitch is that he can be nurtured, he can still be molded. raul was a striker in the youth set up, but his first couple of years with us, he played behind zamorano and suker in the starting line up, another time he played left with morientes and suker up front, and slowly got ingrained with the striker slot...i'm not saying jese is raul, but he can learn and develop with the right coaching framework
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat 15 Aug - 12:42:27

why do we need to force CF into him, he is more useful and involved when playing as LW.

bale and CR7 can cover for benz.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat 15 Aug - 13:00:59

I dont really see anything special in Jesse.At least not some one who is our starting material.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat 15 Aug - 13:28:03

Adit wrote:I dont really see anything special in Jesse.At least not some one who is our starting material.

Depends what 'special' means to you. He's not a phenomenon like Neymar, Messi or Ronaldo, but he's a potentially world-class attacker, maybe Reus-esque level. Similar players too.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat 15 Aug - 13:44:53

SuperMAG wrote:why do we need to force CF into him, he is more useful and involved when playing as LW.

bale and CR7 can cover for benz.

well, when or if benzema gets injured or isn't in form, we'll need someone to play the cf spot. also, in copa del rey games or those moments where we have a tough liga game on the back of an important ucl game, starters will need to be rested. going into the season with only one center forward is completely ludicrous to me. i mean remember how desperate we got last year when benzema got injured, that we had to rely on chicharito (i know he did alright but i'm not a fan).

or the season before when we rarely used morata and benzema got gassed out at the end. to continue on that path of one striker reliance is just crazy; unless we go in the market for a forward, we might as well let jese be benzema's backup/competition. also we already have two back up wingers in cheryshev (left wing) and lucas vazquez (right wing)...we don't need more than one back up winger per wing
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat 15 Aug - 13:50:16

Adit wrote:I dont really see anything special in Jesse.At least not some one who is our starting material.

nobody is advocating for him to start. everyone accepts he should be a back-up, the question i think people are raising is "what position should he actually play back up at"? he's not ready to start, if he wants to start, he'll have to earn it on the pitch by taking advantage of any opportunities given,
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon 4 Jan - 15:53:24

Is he in the James-Isco group that is punished by Rafa? He hasn't played for months now
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 4 Jan - 17:37:57

No he is just not that good, and i bet his arrogance is keeping him on the bench
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Blanco Madridista Mon 4 Jan - 18:29:08

We should have loaned him when he came back from injury. He has made zero progress since 2 years ago.

El Blanco Madridista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Fri 29 Jul - 21:45:50

it hurts me badly to see his rate of development given his obvious talent. he is 23 and still plays the same way he played at 19. I dont care if we sell him and a goes on to win the balon dor and cl for another club, all I care about is this guy fulfilling his potential. he is going to turn to another bojan krikic if he does not move to a club that will play him up to 80% of the available time. he must be blindly ambitious or seriously stupid if he stays back one more year after watching all his mates and juniors overtake him - morata, carvajal, vasquez, asensio.

zidane has even said it clearly...

my advice, go to espanyol or valencia or maybe villareal. spend one season there, go to england and then come back

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Fri 29 Jul - 21:50:02

it hurts me badly to see his rate of development given his obvious talent. he is 23 and still plays the same way he played at 19. I dont care if we sell him and a goes on to win the balon dor and cl for another club, all I care about is this guy fulfilling his potential. he is going to turn to another bojan krikic if he does not move to a club that will play him up to 80% of the available time. he must be blindly ambitious or seriously stupid if he stays back one more year after watching all his mates and juniors overtake him - morata, carvajal, vasquez, asensio. now mayoral has gone to Germany with all the motivation and belief.

the morata buyback especially has reinvigorated the youths.

zidane has even said it clearly...

my advice, go to espanyol or valencia or maybe villareal. spend one season there, go to england and then come back..

it will also be good to see him coached by wenger or klopp provided they will give him game time

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat 30 Jul - 10:33:49

To be fair to bojan he's probably one of stokes best players when he isn't injured. And jese needs to do the same and transfer out where he can get first team action
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat 30 Jul - 10:41:56

He's going to back up Cavani at PSG. Emery publicly stated that they're after him. Given how crap Cavani has been lately, he may even get a chance. The problem is that Augustin is right there too and he's better than Jese. So it's not a better situation for him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next