twizzaq
aaron792
juventus101
C.Marchisio #8
Luca
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Transfer Discussion: Left Wing - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Discussion: Left Wing

Post by Toffer Harley Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:43 am

hamburg is not gonna let elia go under 10 mill tho

Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Transfer Discussion: Left Wing - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Discussion: Left Wing

Post by mezzogiornese Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:55 am

Pirlo is an old fashioned regista who cannot defend at all. It's only worth having a player like that- supported by a world class destroyer if the gains outweigh the losses.

Pirlo is getting on but can still change the game... however-

His arrival has caused a serious headache for Conte.

Conte requires hard working players who can do everything- attack and defend. High stamina. Players like Marchisio and Vidal. Perhaps the perfect partnership here. The role is pretty much customized for these two players.

The wingers are pushed up the field and will track back less so this is why it is necessary to have two players like this.

EDIT: I am struggling to understand the difference between most probable and most realistic???

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:18 pm

vanharouva wrote:Obviously my dream for left wing is a player like Hazard, Nani. Hazard is not overpriced like Pastore and Sanchez. He is of the same quality as them but is available for a sum between 22-27m. I have been reading up on Hazard and the problem seems to be that he has decided to stay one more year in France.

Liille's Valuation of Hazard went up, he would cost you between 30-40M now.

same with mata, you will have to pay around 30M to sign him now.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:50 pm

there are some reports stating tht yannick is now on juves radar i dont know how true it is but his agent said there was interest b a couple italian teams, but i dunno anyways apearantly you were impressed by his play against you so now you are interested in him
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:23 pm

theaguia wrote:there are some reports stating tht yannick is now on juves radar i dont know how true it is but his agent said there was interest b a couple italian teams, but i dunno anyways apearantly you were impressed by his play against you so now you are interested in him

He was very impressive, I am guessing his spot is threatened by Jeffren?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:26 pm

ya they have capel and jeffren and izmailov
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:30 pm

theaguia wrote:ya they have capel and jeffren and izmailov

What do you think of Yannick? Would he be worth it for Juventus' left wing?
The only other sporting fan I've talked to said he was inconsistent at best.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:35 pm

im a benfica fan m@, but yannick is a speed demon(too fast), he is improving alot lately but he is very inconsistent, one day he weaves magic the other he misses the simplest pass. I do think he can be a good addition due to his ability to cut into the area and his powerfull shot. sorry since i dont watch sporting everyday i can only give you an overview
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:37 pm

theaguia wrote:im a benfica fan m@, but yannick is a speed demon(too fast), he is improving alot lately but he is very inconsistent, one day he weaves magic the other he misses the simplest pass. I do think he can be a good addition due to his ability to cut into the area and his powerfull shot. sorry since i dont watch sporting everyday i can only give you an overview

No worries, yeah that's what I saw of him too.
He would probably come cheaper than Vargas or Bastos since the competition at the club, definitely a transfer to consider if the rumours are true.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:38 pm

theaguia wrote:im a benfica fan m@, but yannick is a speed demon(too fast), he is improving alot lately but he is very inconsistent, one day he is on fire the other he misses the simplest pass. I do think he can be a good addition due to his ability to cut into the area and his powerfull shot. sorry since i dont watch sporting everyday i can only give you an overview
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Fenomeno Vero Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:49 am

donttreadonred wrote:
Il Fenomeno Vero wrote:
Luca wrote:Agree with most you are saying van. A talent like Hazard goes a long way.

About your second list, I would switch Vargas and Bastos and I would probably place Afellay ahead of them all.

I have a dream for Giovinco at Juventus

Matri
Mata-Giovinco-Krasic
Marchisio-Vidal

Doesn't get much better than that for me Razz

Suspect

Don't misunderstand. I like Marchisio, and believe he deserves a lot of playing time. However, you would not put Pirlo in the starting XI?

Don't get me wrong Pirlo is still by all means a still a world class regista, and I'm sure he'll play a very big role over the course of the season, particularly in the big games if you will. However, taking into account that Conte likes good squad rotation, I'm sure
we'll see that midfield partnership quite a bit.

In any cae I feel that, a Marchisio-Vidal partnership would be the ideal for Conte's 4-2-4 (considering what I've read and seen regarding Conte's tactics) and tbh the future midfield partnership. With the provision of a speedy creative left winger like Mata who can play wide as well as cut in as well as a pure playmaking SS (like Giovinco) as well as Krasic's ongoing threat, the creativity is substantial for a dynamic attack. Marchisio and Vidal further provide the steel but also the silky style of football and are perfect foil for each other when you take into account Vidal's creativty, as well as Marchisio's penetrating runs from midfield. Also like mezzogiornese sai Conte like his energetic midfield players to do a lot of pressing and have a lot of movement off the ball, which I have doubts on how effectively Pirlo can do and for how long he can in a match.

At the end of the day, I might be wrong and these inferences still premature as the season hasn't started yet but as it stands thats the way I see it.
Il Fenomeno Vero
Il Fenomeno Vero
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Il Fenomeno Vero wrote:
donttreadonred wrote:
Il Fenomeno Vero wrote:
Luca wrote:Agree with most you are saying van. A talent like Hazard goes a long way.

About your second list, I would switch Vargas and Bastos and I would probably place Afellay ahead of them all.

I have a dream for Giovinco at Juventus

Matri
Mata-Giovinco-Krasic
Marchisio-Vidal

Doesn't get much better than that for me Razz

Suspect

Don't misunderstand. I like Marchisio, and believe he deserves a lot of playing time. However, you would not put Pirlo in the starting XI?

Don't get me wrong Pirlo is still by all means a still a world class regista, and I'm sure he'll play a very big role over the course of the season, particularly in the big games if you will. However, taking into account that Conte likes good squad rotation, I'm sure
we'll see that midfield partnership quite a bit.

In any cae I feel that, a Marchisio-Vidal partnership would be the ideal for Conte's 4-2-4 (considering what I've read and seen regarding Conte's tactics) and tbh the future midfield partnership. With the provision of a speedy creative left winger like Mata who can play wide as well as cut in as well as a pure playmaking SS (like Giovinco) as well as Krasic's ongoing threat, the creativity is substantial for a dynamic attack. Marchisio and Vidal further provide the steel but also the silky style of football and are perfect foil for each other when you take into account Vidal's creativty, as well as Marchisio's penetrating runs from midfield. Also like mezzogiornese sai Conte like his energetic midfield players to do a lot of pressing and have a lot of movement off the ball, which I have doubts on how effectively Pirlo can do and for how long he can in a match.

At the end of the day, I might be wrong and these inferences still premature as the season hasn't started yet but as it stands thats the way I see it.

No worries mate. I quite agree with you. I feel that the Marchisio/Vidal partnership is definitely more suited to Conte's 4-2-4 system. THey are far more likely to break up play in the midfield and protect the CBs than Pirlo. I still believe he (Pirlo) has some magic left, but I view his role in somewhat the same way I view Del Pieor's role. The is to be an infusion of creativity and guile, either off the bench or in "big matches", which was lacking at times last season.

I only made the point because I have seen many people automatically inserting Pirlo into the starting XI over Marchisio. I can understand why some would want him to be first choice, but I'm not certain he will be. At least, I'm not certain he will be capable of starting every game all season.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:43 pm

I suppose all that would be needed in a game to confuse the opposite team is to remove a stiker and put pirlo on, change to the 4-3-3 you all love here. Would definitely be a good trick to have.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2