juventus101
C.Marchisio #8
Luca
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Transfer Discussion: Left Wing Empty Transfer Discussion: Left Wing

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:39 am

It is clear Juventus is on the market for a left winger.

Names mentioned include:

• Vargas
    Bastos
    Perotti
    Nani
    Afellay
    Elia

Now, lets consider that list.
Top player: Nani
Most realistic: Bastos
Most probable: Vargas
Most favourable (in your opinion): Well, I consider Afellay/Nani as my favourite options in that order. However, I do not consider either attainable. So, my most favourable option would be Michel Bastos, tactically flexible, versatile, cannon of a left foot. My second option is Perotti, he is young and has the traits to be a solid left winger for a long time.

Your list, your opinion?

So, lets keep this clean.
Share your opinion.
News can be posted here of course.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Transfer Discussion: Left Wing Empty Re: Transfer Discussion: Left Wing

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:44 am

I love your text Luca.I want Nani for LW since we have a enough money Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:46 am

Top Player: Nani
Most Realistic: Vargas
Most Probable: Perotti
Most favorable: Bastos will be my ideal choice as my favorite in the list. The reason for that of course is that he in my opinion fits perfectly in what we need and someone who fits perfectly in the system. As it seems, we will be playing a 4-2-4 in which we need a left winger who works hard, has agility and tracks back. Bastos does all of that, he is the sort of player who is very verstaile and can play up and down the flank with no problems, in addition he can be left back. He has great set pieces to add. He has the right skill for a left winger as well. There's nothing more I would ask for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:49 am

juvefanmkd wrote:I love your text Luca.I want Nani for LW since we have a enough money Smile

I think it is all about Manchester United, do they want to let him go?
Will he want Juventus?

He does have the quality.

sciacca wrote:Top Player: Nani
Most favorable: Bastos will be my ideal choice as my favorite in the list. The reason for that of course is that he in my opinion fits perfectly in what we need and someone who fits perfectly in the system. As it seems, we will be playing a 4-2-4 in which we need a left winger who works hard, has agility and tracks back. Bastos does all of that, he is the sort of player who is very verstaile and can play up and down the flank with no problems, in addition he can be left back. He has great set pieces to add. He has the right skill for a left winger as well. There's nothing more I would ask for.

Yeah, I have the same reasoning. He is perfect for Juventus right now. The future is another story but for this season I know he can make an immediate impact.

Even if we hit the asking price for Nani, will he want Juventus? 30M is a lot when you can get Bastos for half of that

Last edited by Luca on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:49 am

Luca wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:I love your text Luca.I want Nani for LW since we have a enough money Smile

Will he want Juventus?

The question is, are we willing to spend 30m? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:56 am

Luca wrote:

Will he want Juventus?

He has quality but SAF will want he to remain at man utd.Otherwise i prefer Bastos as second choice.So for me : Nani>Bastos>Vargas>etc...
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:01 am

juvefanmkd wrote:
Luca wrote:

Will he want Juventus?

He has quality but SAF will want he to remain at man utd.Otherwise i prefer Bastos as second choice.So for me : Nani>Bastos>Vargas>etc...

No love for Perotti?
23 years old, good potential

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:42 am

I hope we get Marko Marin, and its still an option cuz we still dont know who that secret buy will be by Marotta. Hes in his veryearly 20s, is very fast, would be our best dribbler by far, loves taking on defenders (possibly too much, but that can be fixed easily with time), is creative, is perfect for the LW, and wouldnt cost more than 15 million. Other than Marin, I would like Gotze, but I know we wont get him, so more realistic options after Marin are Elia, Hazard, and Perotti for me. Nani or Ribery wouldbe great but I doubt well getthem.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:44 am

juventus101 wrote:I hope we get Marko Marin, and its still an option cuz we still dont know who that secret buy will be by Marotta. Hes in his veryearly 20s, is very fast, would be our best dribbler by far, loves taking on defenders (possibly too much, but that can be fixed easily with time), is creative, is perfect for the LW, and wouldnt cost more than 15 million. Other than Marin, I would like Gotze, but I know we wont get him, so more realistic options after Marin are Elia, Hazard, and Perotti for me. Nani or Ribery wouldbe great but I doubt well getthem.

I liken Marin to Giovinco for some reason and truthfully I'd rather Giovinco back for the same spot if it was between them both.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by aaron792 Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:47 am

1st,Hazard or Mata,2nd,Nani,3rd,Perotti or Vargas
aaron792
aaron792
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by twizzaq Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:17 am

My first choice for Left Wing is Ribery. Would be very very hard to get, pretty unrealistic. And he is injury prone. But I'd like to have him in our Left Wing position. Nani would also be great, but also unrealistic. I've seen too little of both Hazard and Perotti, to have a real opinion... But what I've seen on youtube is great stuff.

I'd like if Bastos came, but I'm not sure if I want Vargas... I'd like a guy who can do much tricks on the Left Wing! What I've seen he doesn't have the best technique, but a great shot! I Belive Bastos has got a great shot and good technique.
twizzaq
twizzaq
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:23 am

Why dont you guys think Vargas would be a better option?

He can track back , send in a pretty neat freekick and cross , has got pace and I think would be a cheaper option than Bastos , especially knowing Lyons ability to play hard ball when it comes to transfers.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by twizzaq Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:41 am

AnJl wrote:Why dont you guys think Vargas would be a better option?

He can track back , send in a pretty neat freekick and cross , has got pace and I think would be a cheaper option than Bastos , especially knowing Lyons ability to play hard ball when it comes to transfers.

Vargas has'nt impressed me that much.. I agree that he has got pace and a good foot but I believe we need a dribbler who can create and "do the unexpected" Smile yes he would be cheaper but I think we got money now that we bought a "cheap" SS (Vucinic cheaper than Rossi, Aguero), so I dont think money for Bastos would be a problem..!
twizzaq
twizzaq
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:53 am

Surprised Juventus havent been linked with Mata.Probably the best LW available on the market and if u have money he will be the best option IMO though would cost more than 30 mil.Will be a marque signing similar to Rossi and will perfectly fit into the team too.

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by originaljuveboy Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:36 am

No player will step down from a CL team like ManUre to a non CL team like us. Nani wont go anywhere near us. Vargas, Perotti and Bastos are the most likely. Prob Vargas as he is proven in serie a the other two will be risks.

originaljuveboy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:15 am

The dream would be either Nani or Afellay but i just don't see that happening
I think Nani is highly rated in Man Utd and rightfully so. Afellay is getting some playtime at Barca and i doubt they would be willing to let him go. Maybe on a loan this winter?

We will probably end up getting Vargas which is a decent option and while he lacks the offensive skill of the 2 above his defensive abilities makes him desirable especially when you have someone like Pirlo playing midfield:p
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by TPSPriceless Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:03 pm

originaljuveboy wrote:No player will step down from a CL team like ManUre to a non CL team like us. Nani wont go anywhere near us. Vargas, Perotti and Bastos are the most likely. Prob Vargas as he is proven in serie a the other two will be risks.

Rossi was willing to leave Villareal (in CL qualifiers) for us and so was Aguero in the beginning. No CL isn't that big of an issue if we find the right players and meet their demands. Goal.com say we could get Nani for €20 m affraid. If that's the case then we should definitely aim for Nani, however Bastos & Vargas are the most realistic targets. I'm just wondering who is going to be our expensive signing.
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:19 pm

Sebastian Giovinco.

He has the quality- We've seen that 2 times last season in embarrassments v.s Juve.
He's reasonably young, can shoot from distance, has a good eye.

If not then we either need a big name like Nani, or go for a punt on a player like Eden Hazard or Allefay. We've always got Pasquato and Pepe to cover if it all goes tits up.

Been far too safe this year, need some balls signings now.

EDIT:
Dislike Bastos, Perotti is too average, Vargas is good but not enough

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:46 pm

Obviously my dream for left wing is a player like Hazard, Nani. Hazard is not overpriced like Pastore and Sanchez. He is of the same quality as them but is available for a sum between 22-27m. I have been reading up on Hazard and the problem seems to be that he has decided to stay one more year in France.

Giovinco is a personal favourite and a fun player to watch. I do however think that players like Perotti and Vargas would prove to be more effective than Giovinco in that role on the wing.

I also have a preferance when it comes to the age of our new left winger. I would like him to be under 27. This is because we have so many players in the age between 26-29. I dont want us be in the same tricky situation in 3-4 years with 10 players who are 31-33 with their best years behind them on high salaries. We need a young gun. A super talent.

With this thinking i would personally rule out Bastos and Vargas. My dream is Hazard or Nani.

My third option is Perotti, this guy has a real "new Camoranesi" feel about him. Another thing that speaks for a "riskier" transfer like Perotti(compared to a "solid" transfer like Vargas) is that we got Vucinic now and we basically know what we get from Vucinic. He can play as left winger. So the speedy and unpredictable Perotti for me is the clear option behind the dream transfers like Nani and Hazard.

Last on my list are Vargas, Giovinco, Afellay, Bastos (in that order...)
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Agree with most you are saying van. A talent like Hazard goes a long way.

About your second list, I would switch Vargas and Bastos and I would probably place Afellay ahead of them all.

I have a dream for Giovinco at Juventus

Matri
Vucinic*-Giovinco-Krasic
Marchisio-Vidal

*or new LW

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Sticky this please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Fenomeno Vero Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:19 am

Top Player: Nani
Most favorable: With regards to the aforementioned candidates, Bastos would be my preffered player because he would compliment Krasic well on the left as well as give us some natural width and run tirelssly up and down his flank not compromising defensive instabilit or skill or creativity in attack. He suits a 4-2-4 system advoacating one touch football and is albo to either go to the byline ad put in an accrate cross or cut in an provide some wicked shots with that left boot of his. Also capable of sme skillful dribbiling and moments of individual brilliance. At 28 he wouldn't inhibit opportunities to Pasquato or De Silvestro in the long term. I wouldn't mind Perotti though he can develop into a fine playmaker as a wideman and is probably more suited to a 4-3-3 than Bastos is (considering we already have Krasic as a natural winger so then our attack could be too one dimensional)

My dream LW though is Juan Mata, would absolutely love to have him here.
Il Fenomeno Vero
Il Fenomeno Vero
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Fenomeno Vero Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:21 am

Luca wrote:Agree with most you are saying van. A talent like Hazard goes a long way.

About your second list, I would switch Vargas and Bastos and I would probably place Afellay ahead of them all.

Matri
Mata-Giovinco-Krasic
Marchisio-Vidal

Doesn't get much better than that for me Razz
Il Fenomeno Vero
Il Fenomeno Vero
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:33 pm

Il Fenomeno Vero wrote:
Luca wrote:Agree with most you are saying van. A talent like Hazard goes a long way.

Matri
Mata-Giovinco-Krasic
Marchisio-Vidal

Doesn't get much better than that for me Razz

Suspect

Don't misunderstand. I like Marchisio, and believe he deserves a lot of playing time. However, you would not put Pirlo in the starting XI?
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:43 pm

hamburg is not gonna let elia go under 10 mill tho
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet