matpol
Khaled
Lord Awesome
Albiceleste
Ganso
54 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Official SUPER super cups thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official SUPER super cups thread

Post by Khaled Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:56 am

Real Madrid are favorites = Barca will trash them Twisted Evil

Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official SUPER super cups thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official SUPER super cups thread

Post by matpol Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:29 am

Lyon won Trophée des Champions over Montpellier after penalties. On Saturday, there is Suppercoppa Italiana, on Sunday DFL-Supercup and FA Community Shield. I'm looking forward to these matches, let's see if Borussia will continue their winning streak vs Bayern.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:34 pm

Predicted line-ups for tonight's Italian Supercup.

Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Lucio; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Matri, Giovinco

Juventus bench: Storari, Marrone, De Ceglie, Padoin, Giaccherini, Vucinic, Quagliarella

Napoli: De Sanctis; Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Britos; Maggio, Behrami, Inler, Hamsik, Zuniga; Pandev, Cavani

Napoli bench: Rosati, Aronica, Fernandez, Dossena, Gargano, Insigne,Vargas
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Juve line-up offciial

11 titolare (starting 11) Buffon, Lucio, Marchisio, Giovinco, Barzagli, Bonucci, Pirlo, Asamoah, Vidal, Lichtsteiner, Matri
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:10 pm

anyone have any decent stream links. the usal ones are dead ffs
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:12 pm

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/134924/1/watch-juventus-vs-napoli.html
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:14 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/134924/1/watch-juventus-vs-napoli.html

cheers brah
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:31 pm

Juve's highline was raped badly from the counter. 1-0 Napoli lead (Cavani 27')
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:41 pm

1-1 Asamoah with a fantastic volley. Poor from De Sanctis.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

The Official SUPER super cups thread - Page 2 Empty Refentus

Post by Potential Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Napoli still dominating Juventus with 9 players, and it took a penalty to level the game for Juventus!

RefereeJUVENTUS, filled with questionable players alleged cheating, Bonouci Pepe even their coach Conte.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:58 pm

Napoli down to 9 men, kill me. :brickwall:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:59 pm

From what i seen in 2nd half, this ref The Official SUPER super cups thread - Page 2 Rofl

Its obvious that Juve must win this, for whatever reason, Napoli should just leave the field.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:01 pm

The red cards were questionable, other than that the ref was good. Penalty was legit.

2nd red for Zuniga was harsh. 1st, I don't even know why Pandev was sent off.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:02 pm

He was sent off coz Napoli was having 11 players on the field, and Juve just wont have any of that :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:19 pm

CroInter wrote:He was sent off coz Napoli was having 11 players on the field, and Juve just wont have any of that :coffee:
That's really a hilarious solo campaign you lead against Juve bounce bounce

Potential wrote:Napoli still dominating Juventus with 9 players, and it took a penalty to level the game for Juventus!
Show me 1 point in the whole match where Napoli dominated Very Happy

Last edited by dronte on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:20 pm

BTW is chat back?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:22 pm

That match made me sigh in disgust, sick to watch.

Ref needs a slap for that nonsense. Disgraceful.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Juventus faking an injury because they are too scared from a 9 men Napoli, Napoli is still more threatening; Juventus are basically parking the bus.

It took Juventus; 1 own goal, 2 reds, and 1 penalty and hardly took the lead against 9 men Napoli. DISGRACEFUL.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Potential wrote:Napoli still dominating Juventus with 9 players, and it took a penalty to level the game for Juventus!

RefereeJUVENTUS, filled with questionable players alleged cheating, Bonouci Pepe even their coach Conte.

Juventus always wonder why they are involved with onstant scandal. As I said the new feture for the juventino in fifa 13 will be able to control the referees. Calcio exporting this disgrace to a foreign country
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:43 pm

does the cheating ever end??

Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Please, tell me which of the mentioned things wasn't deserved?
Zuniga's second yellow is the only thing that is highly questionable, the penalty was clear, there were already 2 questionable calls going out in the penalty area. Not sure about Pandev's red but you can be sure he said very nasty things to the linesman, but we will find out anyways. But keep on cryin'

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:11 pm

It was sickening to watch Juventus win like that, left a very bad taste in my mouth and alot of others who I spoke to as well, seriously looked like everything was being done to make sure Juventus won.

Sad seems some things never change....

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:43 pm

I have to agree with posts above with no pun to troll. That ref was a f*cking disgrace.
dronte wrote:
CroInter wrote:He was sent off coz Napoli was having 11 players on the field, and Juve just wont have any of that :coffee:

Another possession/ domination freak? Score goals or GTFO... Your 'domination' is like a domina playing in an adult movie if your team isn't able to score Laughing
We'll see Juve in Europe. I see them struggle a lot in CL. In fact, you won't go further than the round of last 16.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Dolce Vita wrote:I have to agree with posts above with no pun to troll. That ref was a f*cking disgrace.
dronte wrote:

Another possession/ domination freak? Score goals or GTFO... Your 'domination' is like a domina playing in an adult movie if your team isn't able to score Laughing
We'll see Juve in Europe. I see them struggle a lot in CL. In fact, you won't go further than the round of last 16.
So 4 goals aren't enough :coffee:
Possession means nothing. But we had huge pressure on Napoli almost whole game. It wouldn't be surprising if we suffered in CL as it's the first time we are back for years. You can't expect Juve to win CL after two consecutive 7th places in the domestic league.. We still don't have enough depth and our striker department is sh*tty (except Gio and Vucinic)

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:35 pm

dronte wrote:
Dolce Vita wrote:I have to agree with posts above with no pun to troll. That ref was a f*cking disgrace.
dronte wrote:

So 4 goals aren't enough :coffee:
Possession means nothing. But we had huge pressure on Napoli almost whole game. It wouldn't be surprising if we suffered in CL as it's the first time we are back for years. You can't expect Juve to win CL after two consecutive 7th places in the domestic league.. We still don't have enough depth and our striker department is sh*tty (except Gio and Vucinic)

2 goals against 9 men, 1 penalty and one own goal! Yes its not enough :coffee:
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:32 am

They are mad at us Very Happy
This is sooooooooooooooo sweeeet!
Let it burn Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next