matpol
Khaled
Lord Awesome
Albiceleste
Ganso
54 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Official SUPER super cups thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official SUPER super cups thread

Post by The Franchise Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Yeah that was with your Mexican Lucho Libre medical staff...here in Europe we have actual procedures and stuff lol

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official SUPER super cups thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official SUPER super cups thread

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:59 pm

jibers wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
Nameless wrote:Nah. Hes done for. Bayern should look a new replacement, his got a brain of a 7 yo.
Di Maria is twice the player he is.

We are not talking about C. Ronaldo in here. MY 10 year old nephew is better than Di Maria. Di Maria would probably play in Bayern Reserves.

P.S. -> Beastly run by Robben as Hummels can only stare. He has had multiple times went past Dortmund at whim

Except Ronaldo has reached a level that RObben will never reach in his career. Flopped in 2 cl finals and wc final. If ronaldo is a choker, Robben is his reference point.

Madrid already had Robben and swiftly sold his ass. Di Maria is twice the player.

I guess Single Handedly taking his side to the CHL finals is pretty much a nothing achievement something probably never done in decades.

I guess the last time Robben faces Manure he treated you like a bitch.

Ronaldo has to be in finals to win it. Real had 0 CH finals in the last few years. Robben has 2. And Robben had a brilliant CHL final in 2010 where he fought a 1 vs 11 battle. And I am proud that he played a huge part in taking Oranje to the finals with a 5 cm hole in hamstring.

Something Ronaldo could never do. Because he has never scored a goal in WC Semi Final or played a WC Final.

Not trying to compare the too because Ronaldo is by far the better goal scorer & its a knock out in that respect. 60 goals dont come for free.

But F***Ing Di Maria??? I would not even have in our Reserve Bench. Maybe he can play with the 2nd Team in the 4th Division. Very happy with Shaqiri & Muller who are better.

What next?? F***ing Giggls or Neville or Cantona better than Bergkamp???

I guess with real or manure fans every thread is the joke thread. One team is our eternal b*tch & never makes CHL finals & other is an international joke which gets kicked out at Group Stages in CHL & then gets kicked out by Bilbao in the Loosers League.

Anyways 1st trophy of the season. Congrats to all Bayern fans.

3 more to come.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:02 pm

The Franchise wrote:You will be happy to know Kleber didnt even get off the bench.

Martinez started with recalled youth Christian Atsu and James Rodriquez.

Varela and Djalma came off the bench as forwards, he didnt.

Good, Should be 3rd Choice after Janko.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:05 pm

dronte wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Dont know if anyone mentioned it (doubt it), dont know if anyone was aware of it (doubt it) and I dont know if anyone watched it (seriously doubt it) but Porto won 1 nil yesturday vs Academica.

Jackson Martinez scored on his debut.

No one cares about that, we're discussing a much more important match. wait after we finish Very Happy

No offense
No way this is true, personally I was interested in that because I totally forgot it. Much more important - for you

I was just joking, why do you guys want to crucify the Messiah....?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:07 pm

jibers wrote:
Nameless wrote:Nah. Hes done for. Bayern should look a new replacement, his got a brain of a 7 yo.
Di Maria is twice the player he is.

We are not talking about C. Ronaldo in here. MY 10 year old nephew is better than Di Maria. Di Maria would probably play in Bayern Reserves.

P.S. -> Beastly run by Robben as Hummels can only stare. He has had multiple times went past Dortmund at whim

Except Ronaldo has reached a level that RObben will never reach in his career. Flopped in 2 cl finals and wc final. If ronaldo is a choker, Robben is his reference point.

Madrid already had Robben and swiftly sold his ass. Di Maria is twice the player.

I guess Single Handedly taking his side to the CHL finals is pretty much a nothing achievement something probably never done in decades.

I guess the last time Robben faces Manure he treated you like a bitch.

Ronaldo has to be in finals to win it. Real had 0 CH finals in the last few years. Robben has 2. And Robben had a brilliant CHL final in 2010 where he fought a 1 vs 11 battle. And I am proud that he played a huge part in taking Oranje to the finals with a 5 cm hole in hamstring.

Something Ronaldo could never do. Because he has never scored a goal in WC Semi Final or played a WC Final.

Not trying to compare the too because Ronaldo is by far the better goal scorer & its a knock out in that respect. 60 goals dont come for free.

But F***Ing Di Maria??? I would not even have in our Reserve Bench. Maybe he can play with the 2nd Team in the 4th Division. Very happy with Shaqiri & Muller who are better.

What next?? F***ing Giggls or Neville or Cantona better than Bergkamp???

I guess with real or manure fans every thread is the joke thread. One team is our eternal b*tch & never makes CHL finals & other is an international joke which gets kicked out at Group Stages in CHL & then gets kicked out by Bilbao in the Loosers League.

Anyways 1st trophy of the season. Congrats to all Bayern fans.

3 more to come.

Ignore them king, for they know not what they are saying.

Go celebrate or something.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:08 pm

The Franchise wrote:Yeah that was with your Mexican Lucho Libre medical staff...here in Europe we have actual procedures and stuff lol

Procedures are for p*ssies :coffee:

Just put some ice on it, and you'll live.

Last edited by Rebaño Sagrado on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Seriously though, injuries aside, can he play?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Yeah he can play, but he couldn't show it at the team he was it. You would see flashes of it, but he played at a garbage team. He's good technically and and very strong/fast player and pretty good in the air. I hope he does well at Porto.

Also I read his release clause is like 30M Laughing
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:29 pm

jibers wrote:Robbens decision making is shcking. This guy is not a top player by any standard. Useless

check these out from today's match.

Spoiler:

I know what you're saying, but he's skilled as f***.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Regarding the Supercups, I posted the Bayern-Dortmund supercup highlights in the multimedia section.
I also posted the Community shield highlights from Chelsea-Mancity too.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Yeah he can play, but he couldn't show it at the team he was it. You would see flashes of it, but he played at a garbage team. He's good technically and and very strong/fast player and pretty good in the air. I hope he does well at Porto.

Also I read his release clause is like 30M Laughing

Typical Porto signing and typical Porto release clause then lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:51 pm

Potential wrote:Napoli still dominating Juventus with 9 players, and it took a penalty to level the game for Juventus!

RefereeJUVENTUS, filled with questionable players alleged cheating, Bonouci Pepe even their coach Conte.

:facepalm: Or the fact that Napoli was playing like they were in a UFC fight? Idiot
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:52 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:The red cards were questionable, other than that the ref was good. Penalty was legit.

2nd red for Zuniga was harsh. 1st, I don't even know why Pandev was sent off.

Pandev said a common curse word in Macedonian that many of the Serie A refs know. It was a very bad insult.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:55 pm

Divine Intervention wrote:
Potential wrote:Napoli still dominating Juventus with 9 players, and it took a penalty to level the game for Juventus!

RefereeJUVENTUS, filled with questionable players alleged cheating, Bonouci Pepe even their coach Conte.

Juventus always wonder why they are involved with onstant scandal. As I said the new feture for the juventino in fifa 13 will be able to control the referees. Calcio exporting this disgrace to a foreign country

I heard Fifa 13 is so real that Napoli are able to play a soccer match on a UFC ring. Napoli are *bleep* classless fools. FFS they are the most overly physical team in Serie A. Rough slide tackles from behind.

I am Napoletan my self and kinda considered Napoli my second team. But after the Coppa Italia match when Aronica, the heavyweight champion, slide tackled Del Piero from behind, I have lost all respect. Shit club.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:58 pm

Dolce Vita wrote:I have to agree with posts above with no pun to troll. That ref was a f*cking disgrace.
dronte wrote:
CroInter wrote:He was sent off coz Napoli was having 11 players on the field, and Juve just wont have any of that :coffee:
That's really a hilarious solo campaign you lead against Juve bounce bounce

Show me 1 point in the whole match where Napoli dominated Very Happy
Another possession/ domination freak? Score goals or GTFO... Your 'domination' is like a domina playing in an adult movie if your team isn't able to score Laughing
We'll see Juve in Europe. I see them struggle a lot in CL. In fact, you won't go further than the round of last 16.

Yep. Definitely. Considering we haven't even purchased a top striker, and our best CB Cheillini was injured. Also, we had 7 minutes more possession than Napoli in the first half and they were up 2-1. Pandev cursed harshly at the ref and said something about his mother, Zuniga, already on a yellow, pushes Giovinco and basically punched him in the chest.

FFS the whole team deserved more yellows for other challenges over the course of the game.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Yes I agree Napoli are too physical.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8