Mr Nick09
adnyana179
cyberman
FalcaoPunch
shaven
117 posters

Page 36 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 44  Next

Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 36 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by ronalessi Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:56 am

Rumour is that CR is slightly injured and will not play tomorrow.

Probably getting mentally and physically ready for Sweden.

ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 36 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:27 pm

Ronaldo :coffee: 

We are not worthy Proud

How many more big games is he going to absolutely SAVE THE LIVING out of his team? 2010 WC Qualfier, 2012 EURO Qualifier, 2014 WC Qualifier again...

82nd 1-0 Header vs Sweden, 85th Header hits the Bar... almost put the nail on the coffin, what a killer, able to turn on an extra UBER gear in the dying minutes/moments...

https://2img.net/u/3313/22/97/24/smiles/1499845164.gif
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:55 pm

People's champion
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:21 pm

Nah people will say he was invisible before the goal Laughing *bleep*.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Barcelona attacker Pedro feels Fifa president Sepp Blatter crossed a line when he appeared to mock Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo in late October.

The 77-year-old jokingly described Ronaldo as "a commander on the field of play" before suggesting the Portuguese "spends more time at the hairdresser" when stating his preference for Lionel Messi.

While Pedro acknowledges the Swiss is likely to have his personal favourite players within the game, he insists he went too far with his comments on this occasion.

"I didn't like what Blatter did, his behaviour was uncalled for," Pedro was quoted as saying by Marca.

"You have to be respectful.

"I understand that he has his preferences, which must also be respected, but what he did wasn't right."

I'll leave it here too
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:00 pm

*bleep* ME MATE. RONALDO :bow:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Really wont be a surprise if he wins Balondor some how.. not that i care who wins this but this will be a huge boost to Commander's confidence.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:07 pm

We are not worthy

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:48 pm

Valkyrja wrote:We are not worthy

We really aren't Proud
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Huge injustice if he doesn't win Balon D'or this time.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:35 am

NOBODY deserves it more than Cristiano.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:01 pm

If Iker voted for Ramos ahead of Cristiano again he should never start a Madrid game ever again lol

Anyway,

The part where he tracking back against the fullback then explodes to the Sweden goal and scores with his left. Amazing.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:44 am

he clearly had an ankle sprain too. watch his miss around the 43rd minute. nothing can stop him :bow:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Real Madrid must wait to see if they will be without in-form superstar Cristiano Ronaldo for any length of time after tests showed the Portugal international has suffered a hamstring injury.

Those tests revealed Ronaldo has an injury and Madrid must now wait to see how the 28-year-old recovers.

A Madrid medical statement read: "After the tests taken today by Cristiano Ronaldo by the Real Madrid medical services in the Sanitas La Moraleja hospital, an injury has been detected in the back of the left thigh. Pending developments."

According to reports in Spain, Ronaldo told the waiting press "I'm fine" as he left the hospital following his scan but it remains to be seen when he will be available for Madrid again.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:07 pm

As much as I want him to break Messi's 14 goals record in the groups, rest him against Galata.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:53 pm

He deserves rest and the rest deserves to play.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:30 pm

He's earned the extra rest. Plus he'll be ready for Copenhagen so the record is still on the table for him.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Zealous wrote:He's earned the extra rest. Plus he'll be ready for Copenhagen so the record is still on the table for him.
He'll definitely score more than 14 this season. But I wanted him to beat that before KO games. The guy is scary ffs
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo says he is fit again and looking to resume what he believes is possibly his best-ever start to a season.

Ronaldo sat out Real Madrid's last two matches against Galatasaray and Real Valladolid after sustaining a hamstring injury during the fixture with Almeria.

That meant Ronaldo's stunning goalscoring form this season was put on hold, but the Portugal international is now ready to return.

"I've no injury. I've been fine for a couple of days now. We decided not to push it in the last game but I'll be available for the next game for certain," he said at an award ceremony for Spanish newspaper Marca.

He will have to wait for his comeback, though, as he is suspended for Madrid's Copa del Rey clash with minnows Olimpic Xativa on Saturday following his red card in last year's final defeat to city rivals Atletico.

After that, Carlo Ancelotti's men travel to FC Copenhagen in the Champions League the following Tuesday before facing Osasuna in La Liga.

"I'm in good form right now, this might be my best start to a season, but I think that in recent years I've always been at a very high level."

"I'm not surprised by Atletico, I thought they looked very strong last season," he said.

"They are very well organised, have a great coach, a very good goalkeeper... they're going to be fighting for the title and they are a strong candidate. We'll see what happens at the end but I'm convinced Madrid are going to win it."

"I want to be able to help the team, so what we are doing well until the end of the season, which is when the titles are won."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:05 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo believes that Real Madrid aren’t ‘dependant’ on him, but insists that he probably deserves the Ballon d’Or.

The Real Madrid has been shortlisted for the award alongside Lionel Messi and Franck Ribery.

But after scoring more goals than anyone else in Europe, the forward has claimed that ‘the numbers speak for themselves’.

“I don't know if I deserve Balón d'Or this year. I was on the podium for 6 years, this will be my 7th or 8th in FIFPro team,” he told A Bola.

“The number speak for themselves, what I have done, in a way, is very important for an individual award.

“Like last year and the year before, I always think I deserve the Balón d'Or. I'd like to win it every year.

“Madrid dependent on me? Real Madrid aren't dependent on any player but there are some who can make the difference on the pitch.

“Real Madrid do not depend on one player, we have a great team and we play good football. I always try to help.”

Ronaldo then commented on his relationship with former Coach Jose Mourinho.

“I would work with Mourinho again and with other Coaches I had like Ferguson, Pellegrini and Boloni. I learned a lot from them.

“Forgive Mourinho? I forgive everyone. Never had a confrontation and I never spoken ill about anyone.

“I'm not upset with anyone. All I want is success and having great people around me will make me achieve it.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jugster Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:25 am

Cristiano Ronaldo - Golden Year 2013
Part 1 of 2

Part 2 of 2

jugster
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:02 am

i think there should be a stable provision on how the ballon d'or is voted upon, its so confusing at this juncture. in my opinion its always been something of a popularity contest...how owen won it in 01 instead of raul i will never know... Is it a most valuable player award or a calender year award? the whole calender year bullshit started last year, after messi's irrelevant goals to overtake muller .....i never thought it to be a calender year award in the first place. and even if it is, what periods hold weight? the last 4 months of september - december, the periods of april to june, when titles are won? or the beginning of the year? i would be more enthusiastic about a madridista or in this case cristiano winning it if we actually won some silverware, especially champions league, ....correct me if i'm wrong but i don't see how ron winning could benefit madrid, simply cos, if he didn't he'll be more than motivated to get us to bring in silverware (the guy is motivated regardless, prolly the most motivated person on our team)....all i'm saying is the ballon d'or talk should be of minor concern for us....frankly if i were to vote i won't have picked either of the 3 contestants, i'd probably pick lahm, defenders get no love and tho its an individual title, the best players shud lead their team to the highest trophy, unless they are playing for stoke city, where one can take into consideration carrying a poor team to great heights even without titles.....they should just make the award an mvp award or scrap it altogether.There are already enough individual titles like pichichi, european golden shoe, golden glove awards, which are easily measurable/quantifiable and less opinion based. of the 3 contestants obviously i wud rather ron take it, cos he's a madridista, but it does little to impress me as a madrid fan when we come up empty handed. same feeling i felt the year cannavaro and zizou won; it felt insignificant without team titles
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:58 pm

@titosantill Though I do agree with some of what you said I think the ballon d'or is a calendar year award to accommodate summer tournaments like the WC, EC and others.

Also it might help people read your posts if you break your points up into different paragraphs. It is a little easier on the eyes.  Thumbs up 

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:49 pm

This ballon d'or thing is getting too much, i just wish it comes and goes already. Anyone catch jorge mendez' comments? posted below via marca:

"Football agent Jorge Mendes has said that Ronaldo would score more goals if he played for Barcelona, saying he thinks the Catalan club is the best team in the world. "If he played for Barcelona he'd score 120 goals a year. The best player in the world with the best team in the world", he said in an interview with 'A Bola'.

Mendes underlined that Ronaldo's "level of hard work, quality, ambition and determination are the only way that Real can get close to the level" of Barça.

In his opinion, Ronaldo has "carried the team on his back" to close the gap. "It would be impossible with any other player. Ronaldo scores more than 50 goals per season and he plays on the wing. He carried Real to win the 2011-12 league title", he said.

According to Mendes, Ronaldo is the best player ever. He thinks that it's "impossible" that another player like him will be found "in the next 500 years". "When Ronaldo's career comes to an end, people will say that nobody else can even be compared to him", he said.

Mendes denied that Ronaldo is "arrogant" and said that this image could come from his competitive and ambitious personality.

Asked about his chances of winning the Ballon d'Or, he said: "He's been the best this year and also in previous years. He's the most complete player, because he plays well with his left foot, his right foot and his head. He works his heart out for the team. Even if he is recognised as the best in the world then that's still not enough. He's much more than that, he's several levels above the rest", he added.

In another interview, Ronaldo has said that Mendes is "like a father" for him. "He's the most important person for me in the footballing world", he said."

.....In my opinion this is quite disrespectful. i understand mendez is an agent so holds no affiliation to any team. But as far as I know he doesn't manage anyone at barcelona, considering the rivalry between both clubs this was disrespectful to us as a club (as it suggests inferiority) as well as ron's teammates. Its not like he is playing alongside scrubs, calleon who was on the bench last season is a starter at napoli; even benz who i'm not particularly fond of would walk into any top team in europe, no questions asked.

I can imagine the backlash from fans if casillas' agent or his media girlfriend sara made some statement downplaying cr's role on this team in comparison to say messi for example...i'm not blaming cr for his managers statement, but this does not rub off well on the rest of the team in my opinion. Our squad is amongst the elite in europe, we are not stoke or some scrub club for crying out loud....

That said, i still maintain this kind of award should be an mvp award (taking into account the champions league and world cup...not the euros, south american or african continental tournaments). This acts as major inspiration for individuals on teams to fight even harder for the major trophies and creates a consistent framework of what is expected to be crowned player of the year.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:53 pm

Yeh it seems like he's implying that Real Madrid are a small club who wouldn't survive with Ronaldo. Plus he's overrating Ronaldo. But then again it's expected, since Ronaldo is his client.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum