Mancini says he can’t even get hold of Carlos Tevez

4 posters

Go down

Mancini says he can’t even get hold of Carlos Tevez   Empty Mancini says he can’t even get hold of Carlos Tevez

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Mancini: Tevez situation is hard to call.

Roberto Mancini says he can’t even get hold of Carlos Tevez to discuss the Manchester City striker’s future.

Currently on tour with the Blues in the US, Mancini has tried to reach Tevez - who is on holiday in Sardinia, where he has been pictured with Inter Milan technical director Marco Branca.

But the manager admitted he has been unable to contact his skipper.

And Mancini, who said the door was still open for Tevez to return to the club, added: “I have not spoken to Carlos yet - his telephone doesn’t work.

At the moment, Carlos is still a City player, like he was three days ago. In the future, we’ll see what can happen. But he’s still an important player.

“Carlos wants to leave and go back to Argentina, for his family. The club agreed to sell him because of this. That’s the reason.”

A club spokesman confirmed they know about Tevez’s meeting with Branca. He said: “We have been made aware that Carlos Tevez appears to have been photographed with Marco Branca.”

Mancini said he has not made a decision over whether to strip Tevez of the captaincy after this second demand to leave.

“For the future, we’ll see who is captain,” he said. “I don’t think it’s important, there are three or four players who can do this.”

City are pushing ahead with plans to sign Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero.

Mancini said: “I’m here, and other people who work at the club are working on this.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really dont know why teams would pay big money to have a guy like Tevez who is a ticking bomb. Inter are making a mistake if they think they can change Tevez.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Mancini says he can’t even get hold of Carlos Tevez   Empty Re: Mancini says he can’t even get hold of Carlos Tevez

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:45 pm

Tevez: the ultimate whiny bitch of a player.

At least he performs on the pitch.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Mancini says he can’t even get hold of Carlos Tevez   Empty Re: Mancini says he can’t even get hold of Carlos Tevez

Post by Jafaar Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Tevez is a monster!

he only complains cause life in Manchester sucks... he needs to be around Argentinians... He would do well at Inter... I'm eager to see him in an Inter Kit...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:02 pm

Jafaar wrote:Tevez is a monster!

he only complains cause life in Manchester sucks... he needs to be around Argentinians... He would do well at Inter... I'm eager to see him in an Inter Kit...
How is your wage packet? Good? Alright, nice doing buisness with you.

That bad? Sorry, but I'm homesick.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Aguero is Argentinian, he can parter up with him and stfu. Hes whinning got annoying

Last edited by windkick on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:21 pm

windkick wrote:

Aguero is Argentinian, he can parter up with him and stfu. He's whinning got annoying

Aguero won't last long there either...

Yeah, its a little annoying but he's been trying to leave for some time now...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Sushi Master wrote:

How is your wage packet? Good? Alright, nice doing buisness with you.

That bad? Sorry, but I'm homesick.

I doubt he'll feel home sick in Italy... his family will move there and chill out with the rest of Inter players familys who are happy to stay in Italy...

That's what I'm hopping will happen...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down