Lord Awesome
Il Principino
nj
♠Ace
OLpower
31 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

OL: Parce qu'il n'y a qu'une seule Olympique - Page 12 Empty Re: OL: Parce qu'il n'y a qu'une seule Olympique

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:52 am

Aulas is not making a lot of friends with how he's been treating players lately...  losing Grenier is just the first consequence of his bullying.  There will be others imo.  You can't expect loyalty if you don't give it as well.  Grenier was sold if not for Gourcuff's injury in December.  I think any warm feelings Grenier had for Lyon disappeared then unfortunately.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

OL: Parce qu'il n'y a qu'une seule Olympique - Page 12 Empty Re: OL: Parce qu'il n'y a qu'une seule Olympique

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:53 pm

Lovren to Southampton for 10m lol. Good work Aulas

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:07 pm

It wasn't in December. Aulas wanted to trade Grenier against Monzon to Nice last summer. Totally absurd move which aborted when Gourcuff injured himself.

If Grenier doesn't renew, I hope he will be sold and not kept for the next season.

Lovren leaving was inavoidable seeing how that last season was terrible for him. The pricetag is excellent and I never thought we would get so much.

Gael Danic should be our first recruit.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:46 am

Why Danic? I've seen a bit of Valencienne and he has been ok but he isn't a young guy.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:22 am

Because Lyon have so many excellent young prospects.... they need a few solid veterans on the team to play around the kids.

Next year is going to to be the one for kids like Benzia, Martial, Lacazette, etc... or at least i hope lol. I think Martial can play on a wing... not so sure about Lacazette and Benzia. Personally, i'd go with a 442 type setup with these guys.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:33 am

Ah, I see now.

You'd play something like:
Vercourte
Corchia Bisevac Umiti LB
Martial Gonalons Malbrenque? Danic
Lacazette Beniza

?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:53 pm

I'm not a OL fan at all. But i have a pretty good idea about Garde. He's the 442 or 433 type.

Lopez
Corchia-Bisevac-Umtiti-Dabo
Danic-Fofana-Gonalons-Gourcuff
Benzia-Lacazette

i doubt he lines up all 3 kids together. Martial comes off the bench. Malbranque too as he really dropped in form in 2013. Kone could play ahead of Bisevac. Not really a big fan of Dabo either.... so maybe they move Umtiti back over there.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:55 pm

Dabo. :facepalm:
They need a better lb.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:11 pm

Danic because Bastos isn't coming back and Ghezzal isn't trusted to hold that position.

Garde seems to like the 4-2-3-1. Each time we played 4-4-2, it ended badly.

In the midfield we will have Gonalons, Malbranque, MVuemba, Fofana, Ferri and maybe Gourcuff.

Malbranque was great in the first half of the season but fell apart after. We will se if he isn't completely burnt out. Mvuemba and Fofana might overtake him.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:13 pm

Benzia and Martial have to get a lot of playing time. So Gomis absolutely has to leave. We also need to sell him to avoid him leaving for free.

Gomis is either leaving or he will taste the bench for the whole season, like Briand.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:37 pm

Swansea, Cardiff, Shaktar and possibily Fiorentina.

If Gomis doesn't find a club decent among these, I will become mad.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:09 pm

I hope you guys don't sell Martial. He's phenomenal imo.... one of those kids you keep no matter what.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:02 pm

Hope he stays too.

Wouldn't be surprised if the club were to sell him for a good offer as Gomis still hasn't left and we have still Lisandro, Benzia and Lacazette.

That would be a quick cash in, but we would lost a future very good player and a future big sale.

Just kick Gomis out.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:39 pm

Gomis actually performs though... put him on the bench. I'd sell Lisandro who is always injured and is a terrible finisher now.

Briand and Lisandro are far worse than Gomis imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Lisandro is much better than Gomis. Gomis is so slow it hurts. You can't play technical footbll with him. He is terrible and isn't even a good finisher. Also, Gomis is younger and can be sold for more.

Briand is not part of our plans. He is in lawsuit witht he club over unpaid primes, because he refused to go to Monaco last winter. He will leave or get boycotted.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:59 pm

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/A-martial-direction-monaco/382199

Looks like Martial to Monaco is done. Very stupid imo by Aulas.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:02 pm

Aulas is fending off assault by Lyon fans on his twitter account, basically explaining that due to delayed departure of players (Briand and Gomis) and to keep Gonalons, Grenier, Benzia, Lacazette , Umtiti it had to happen.

He is getting quite annoyed trying to say that we Martial wasn't proved, that he had rather keep the players mentionned above and all.

https://twitter.com/JM_Aulas/with_replies
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:11 pm

Clément Grenier is far from a sure thing... Gonalons too. In a year, they're both leaving anyhow if not now. I know this since OL is becoming like OM: Just can't compete with the wages of EPL and elite clubs.

So IMO, it's better to sell guys who want to leave like Grenier while the market is high and go get players like Thauvin with it.

The problem is that, because our government is running the country into the ground, Aulas lost monies he was supposed to get from the local government to help with the stadium. So i think he's really struggling to build it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:16 pm

Gonalons is definetly staying this year. Aulas has rejected a 15 million bid and he still have years on his contract so we will sell him at a very good price in one year or two.

We should sell Grenier really if he doesn't renew because it would hurt us if he left for free.

Martial sale is bad for the club because it break the academy policy. Granted we still have Gonalons, Umtiti, Benzia, Lacazette, Lopes and maybe Grenier. For the immediate of our attack this isn't a problem as Lisandro, Benzia and Lacazette were above him in the pecking order. But in 2-3 years we will miss him.

Remy and Belfodil were sold both way under their values.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adieu and all Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 pm

I am done with this site and won't update this thread anymore.

This forum will focus on the 4-5 clubs only which interest the moderation.

Adieu and all
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:32 pm

L'Equipe: Martial will stay if Gomis leaves by tomorrow.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:44 am

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Anthony-martial-a-monaco-off/382574

Martial to Monaco official. Good job Aulas... way to sell one the top 5 most promising forwards in France for peanuts.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:14 pm

fml
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:19 pm

Right now Olympique Lyon take on Turbine Potsdam in the Last 16 of the Women's CL. The first leg, OL won 1:0 in Potsdam, and in the 2nd leg, OL already lead 1:0 in their own home after 20 minutes playing time.

Wow. I didn't expect Turbine Potsdam to overturn this. Great match, full of action and very entertaining. Actually both teams would have deserved to get into the next round.

FT Olympique Lyon 1:2 Turbine Potsdam

o_O I just read that today OL suffered their very first defeat ever at home in the Champions League: http://www.olweb.fr/en/article/round-2-63963.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12