Cruijf
futbol_bill
rincon
El Gunner
BarrileteCosmico
27 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

World Cup 2022 - Last 16 Round - Page 8 Empty Re: World Cup 2022 - Last 16 Round

Post by El Gunner Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:00 am

halamadrid2 wrote:No football for 2 days Mad

a crime against humanity

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

World Cup 2022 - Last 16 Round - Page 8 Empty Re: World Cup 2022 - Last 16 Round

Post by Vibe Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:08 am

Why are people so happy about CR's downfall anyway?

Man is an athlete, pushed himself harder than I've ever seen a footballer push himself especially after achieving such fame and wealth, and he's still willing to push himself and not backing down, despite his body maybe not allowing it anymore.

That is what makes a winner. Take a bow instead of a cheap shot. This is probably the last time we see Ronaldo on the big scene, so maybe appreciate it a little.

This guy is in the conversation with the likes of Messi or R9, and I can guarantee he didn't have a fraction of the talent. He worked himself into that converastion. You have to respect that shit tbh
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:11 am

head's too far up his own arse

he'll probably start "coaching" again to get the camera on him if Portugal win the final with him on the bench Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:15 am

also this bullshit narrative about Ronaldo not having talent should be stopped... guy was scouted by Arsene Wenger when he was still a teenager that should tell you all you need to know
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:36 am

Vibe wrote:Why are people so happy about CR's downfall anyway?

Happy to see that I'm not the only one who's noticed it, lol. You did answer your own question, though.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:10 am

Man is an athlete, pushed himself harder than I've ever seen a footballer push himself especially after achieving such fame and wealth, and he's still willing to push himself and not backing down, despite his body maybe not allowing it anymore.

That is what makes a winner. Take a bow instead of a cheap shot. This is probably the last time we see Ronaldo on the big scene, so maybe appreciate it a little.

This guy is in the conversation with the likes of Messi or R9, and I can guarantee he didn't have a fraction of the talent. He worked himself into that converastion. You have to respect that shit tbh

You can be all of these things while also being a dickhead. This guy would rather drag everyone down with him before admitting he's washed

This guy also went down the tunnel early when the Portuguese team was celebrating with fans tonight. He'd almost rather score and the team lose than watch his team win without scoring himself
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:36 am

I respect CR7 the professional. Greatest work ethic in football history (at least amongst the pantheon of the greats). But lately he's been making a lot of boneheaded decisions (forcing a United exit because they weren't 'good enough', only to go into semi-retirement in Arabia; pouting when subbed off, only to get benched next match), and it's nice to see karma hit him back for those. So that's part of it.

The other part is that after years of feuding with CR fans over Messi-CR I enjoy a little schadenfreude when things don't go well for him, same as CR fans do the same with Messi. So that's the other part.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:37 am

Naturally the world is full of CR n Messi fans so we arent gonna ignore when the rival fails, especially this hard n spectacular downfall recently Very Happy I also respected him once when he pushed Messi so hard all them yrs. But his antics are just too much to take n looks so bad when he tries so hard to act like hes the man n fails Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:46 am

These reports of CR going to the ME to earn like a Billion ffs... make it happen CR, u would be a complete embarrassment now either way but at least u would be happy to stat pad more vs real scrubs instead of rotting on bench n toxinating teams Very Happy

Morocco deserves praise... although Spain are just pretty crap as expect Razz As for Swiss, no idea they just performed that bad or were Portugal really that good.. I understand players finally alllowed to express themselves with no CR pressure there lol But still...

Arg v Bra, Fra v Por semis incoming Very Happy Messi v Neymar, CR v Mbappe Very Happy Love it...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:00 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Spain has played 11 matches in a world cup since winning in 2010 and only won 3 (Australia, Iran, Costa Rica)

Thats a stunning stat... n even back then they only really had one elite striker in David Villa ffs... Fernando Torres was more like a bulldozer donkey lol... if they didnt have the elite MF n Puyol/Pique/Ramos they wouldnt have win it as well.. Razz Real strange when u think about it that they managed to dominate WC for 2 Euros n 1 WC in that period as well...

Spain need to change n adpat their style more, long overdue. Focus more on training elite attackers apart from what they are doing if thats possible, otherwise its just gonna be more of the same shit.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:12 am

When u see the results of the R16s though... the difference in quality for most the those matches are still bit of a joke as a result of the constant expanding WC team numbers ... even the QFs u could still have weak teams in it, its only the SFs that really counts nowadays...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:39 am

Maybe his ambition inspires you and that's fair enough

I work hard every day, you work hard every day. If we are immature, if we are selfish, if we create controversy that's what people will judge us for.

Ronaldo's work ethic has been praised his whole career, well it's literally his job to be in shape and he's paid grossly for it. However professionalism does not end there, one must respect his coach, his teammates, try to fit into the tactics. Football is a team sport he did not get the memo.

The examples of him being despicable are countless. Not congratulating Benzema for his ballon d'or after he won 5-6 himself ? Lol ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:11 am

farfan wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Ronaldo about to fraud his way to a World Cup semi finals. Unbelievable

Also Morocco's two starting center backs (Aguerd and Saiss) are probably out for the quarters Laughing

Bad night for Messi fans.

World Cup 2022 - Last 16 Round - Page 8 200.gif?cid=85b9463dfwra6uebwqa76b0gglqn2r2n1hgxu9hmthpcz04c&rid=200
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8