danyjr
S
38 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 35 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by Myesyats Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:55 am

FennecFox7 wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Regardless of what Baena said or didnt say you dont go around punching people, thats assault. Not surprised Madrid sphere is condoning this though

Didn’t even mean to upvote you, but it’s funny you say that because a ton of Barcelona fans and other teams’ fans have been actually the ones saying it’s okay. If it was me, I would’ve gave him an ass beating. Is it okay? Probably not, but I’m a human being. I’m far from perfect. The guy crossed the line.

Honestly Madrid PR is insane. Just try to picture anyone else doing it, waiting for someone in the parking lot to punch him like a thug. You think other players dont get insulted? Just trying to imagine Gavi in that scenario, I would never defend him Laughing I understand football players arent the brightest bulbs around but dont condone that shit, it[s not self defense

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:13 am

If it was Gavi, you would be here 10000% saying how Baena crossed every line and you would have punched him yourself Laughing

Just Barca-Madrid fans stuff, nothing to see here
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:51 am

I would never, I'm team Chris Rock

You're crazy if you think grown men should behave like that Laughing depending on the punch, you could even kill someone, if he falls wrong or something
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:46 pm

Well, as with other things Real ppl think they are special n can get special treatment Very Happy As Myesyats said, u just cannot do that kinda thing whatever provocation u get, others we would see ppl punching each other everyday? XD Real ppl are a joke, live beyond reality in their own bubble...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:49 pm

Watching us struggle vs Girona again... we are just so flat as expected without our key players. Lewand looks a bit off lately or just aging naturally? All our creation comes from pressing opponents into mistakes or just magic from Raphinha but hes too one footed hence limited. The rest of the team cant create much at all... I guess Fati with the odd lucky shot or Balde with the odd run, n maybe corners? Man we suck, just how tf are we running away with the league hehe...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:53 pm

Thats me watching a Busquets-Roberto midfield

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:37 pm

Girona missing a 1v1 :facepalm:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:38 pm

I dont see how Raphinha will stay with us long term, subbed off again for Alba shaking his head just now. Hes consistently one of our better performers but always gets subbed off, n often angry... if things dont change I can see another club go for him maybe we can cash in... although that would leave just often injured Dembele, with the rest crappy wingers left Razz But I wouldnt mind it, we need to change things n take gambles...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:43 pm

Alba is our best offensive player this is embarrasing

Lewa :facepalm:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:48 pm

Funny thing is, one of the biggest thing this season for me is just constantly surprised by how inconsistent Real has been n being now so far behind us, that we have been so shit for so long, but still so far ahead, its just funny, enjoy laughing at them which more than makes us for watching us playing this depressingly Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:49 pm

Alba has been that for years for us, I just dont get all the hate for him, I love him Razz Even the commentators all say Balde it the undesputed starter, etc., but not for him, Alba still produces. Balde is just much younger?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:37 pm

You two make such a big deal over nothing games.

Season is over for Barca. Liga title is secure, nothing left for motivation.

Similarly for Real, liga is nothing but keeping key players fit enough for CL and Copa games. Finishing 2nd or 3rd has no consequences.

Only interesting for liga is battles for positions 4 to 6!

And as your constant rambling about signings, your off season is going to be very tough. Your club is still basically bankrupt. I won’t bother to speak about finances as it is abundantly clear neither of you have the faintest comprehension about club finances!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:21 pm

No, last night wasnt about lack of motivation, it was about lack of quality in case of bench players which is worrying in the context of next season. You need a stronger bench to compete on 3 fronts and it will be difficult to navigate the market in the summer in order to achieve that. The dip in quality after 1-2 injuries is too significant
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:49 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Alba has been that for years for us, I just dont get all the hate for him, I love him Razz Even the commentators all say Balde it the undesputed starter, etc., but not for him, Alba still produces. Balde is just much younger?

It's not about Balde being younger, it's about balance. Alba is a liability in defense, and as you can see a solid defense will or should win you a championship. Balde on the other hand is much better defensively and also has quite a few assists to his name so the overall package is better so to speak in terms of balancing defense and attack
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:02 pm

Yea I get that, Balde for now is prolly the better player overall, as u mentioned his age means physically hes able to cover both attack n defending. I like him a lot actually, some of his runs are very impressive n hes got the potential to be a top WC FB.

Just when I see ppl in general criticise the old guards too much n blame it all on them I get upset Razz Especially players such as Alba who still got it, maybe not consistently due to age, hes a Barca legend for me...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:43 pm

Myesyats wrote:No, last night wasnt about lack of motivation, it was about lack of quality in case of bench players which is worrying in the context of next season. You need a stronger bench to compete on 3 fronts and it will be difficult to navigate the market in the summer in order to achieve that. The dip in quality after 1-2 injuries is too significant

Lol, you really have a grasp on the whole situation!  

Instead of recognizing the genius of Laporte in putting a competitive squad together despite the severe lack of funds and then being able to take la liga title, you want to talk about team depth! Of course you don’t have enough to compete in all competitions. Very few teams do! This season’s result clearly demonstrates that. However, I must point out that several of those subjected to yours and the naive one’s criticism, you had previously made statements of how great they would be! I also remembering saying that last summer’s signing had better work out, because you may not be able to do much more in future summers because of the horrendous financial situation your club is in. And that view hasn’t change!

So Monday’s game was still a nothing game and whether it was lack of motivation or poor bench, my points still stand. You have won la liga! Enjoy it. And good luck with trying to solve the bench problem……….after you manage to retain Gavi and be able to register the group of players left out!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:09 pm

Myesyats, have you read how Busquets will take a massive pay cut to play one more year at Barca (to meet Xavi’s request)?

This is the type of action that will be required for the immediate future in order to have salaries fit within a proper business framework.

What it basically means to you is how many others will do the same? How many will be attracted to Barca or remain at Barca when they can command much higher salaries elsewhere? It will likely mean DeJong leaves which you will view as a good thing, but also a possible departure of Gavi which I don’t think you would view as a good thing! And how many players currently with other clubs will come for lower salaries?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:06 pm

De Jong isnt leaving
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:14 pm

You sure? You need to do something to raise cash, as well as deal with salary load. DeJong is one of few options that can raise cash!

Next you are going to tell me Gavi will stay out of loyalty! But when he hears how much EPL teams will pay him, how long will that loyalty last? Particularly when they can sign him almost for free!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:27 pm

The players up for sale to raise funds are Ansu/Ferran/Kessie/Raphinha. We don't need to sell key players

Gavi will obviously stay, no doubt about it

Keep calm brother, the media are just trying to destabilize and sensationalize everything
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:41 pm

It’s not the media, it’s you failing to comprehend the financial jeopardy your club is in!

Imagine trying to run a business where you pay employees far more than your income yet alone not have anything left for other expenses. It’s just not sustainable!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:53 pm

Not sure why keep attacking me. Everybody knows the situation is dire, but we will keep our key players no doubt

Busquets will take a paycut because his salary is ridiculous. Even 7m per year is too much for a 34 year old player and he earns 20m+ currently
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:05 am

Its just bill's nature Myesyats, should notice that by now, waste of time really... Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:19 pm

Myesyats wrote:Not sure why keep attacking me. Everybody knows the situation is dire, but we will keep our key players no doubt

Busquets will take a paycut because his salary is ridiculous. Even 7m per year is too much for a 34 year old player and he earns 20m+ currently

I’m not attacking you! Just trying to enlighten you on finance! Besides there are only 2 of you and the naive one is way beyond accepting reality!

I actually hope Laporte can continue with trying to get the house in order so that there is continued competition. La liga needs that.

The financial disparity from The oil nation clubs, the top 4 or 5 EPL clubs to the likes of Bayern, R. Madrid, possibly a return of Barca to the top Italians and Atletico and then to all the decent smaller clubs is too great to be corrected any time soon so we need prudent financial management for the sake of good competition.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:25 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Its just bill's nature Myesyats, should notice that by now, waste of time really... Razz

Ironic coming from a fanboy
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:17 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Not sure why keep attacking me. Everybody knows the situation is dire, but we will keep our key players no doubt

I’m not attacking you! Just trying to enlighten you on finance! Besides there are only 2 of you and the naive one is way beyond accepting reality!

I actually hope Laporte can continue with trying to get the house in order so that there is continued competition. La liga needs that.

The financial disparity from The oil nation clubs, the top 4 or 5 EPL clubs to the likes of Bayern, R. Madrid, possibly a return of Barca to the top Italians and Atletico and then to all the decent smaller clubs is too great to be corrected any time soon so we need prudent financial management for the sake of good competition.

We're doing fine!!!

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next