Kaladin
danyjr
S
38 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 34 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by BarcaLearning Wed 5 Apr - 17:01

The gulf in quality is just immense... been saying I struggle to understand how we beat them so often lately n how we are running away with the league XD

We all know Pedri n De Jong downgraded to Roberto n Kessie is huge, but still... but yea it is what it is, anyone who saw the lineup knew we were fked, its a wonder Xavi has managed to extract so much from this squad this season tbh Razz

Question marks on Kounde at times still, he just defends a bit strange at times like he tracks the wrong player at the wrong time. Alonso is mega slow so we definitely need to improve on defense. Basically every game vs the top team I see the same thing repeated - Raphinha does his best n then is subbed off n extremely pissed off for making way for useless Ferran who gets to do nothing for 30mins Very Happy He mispass leading to that classy Vini run n assist for Benz was too glaring... Yea n we still dont have a RB n LW XD We are just so far behind Real atm in terms of squad building. Real's front 3 were toying with us, although we did push too many players to press too often n left them all the room to play with.

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed 5 Apr - 17:47

Real Madrid with an on-form Benzema instead of an injured/off-form Benzema is night and day.

It also really comes down to how fit Modric and Kroos are for a specific game. They can't bring it for every contest.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed 5 Apr - 20:12

Wow. That was unexpected. Honestly I did not foresee that ass beating.

Camavinga is honestly a better left back then center mid. He’s great at both positions, but wow. He is world class at left back. He can attack AND defend, which is extremely rare for a left back.

Not sure why Xavi decided to press. He should’ve did what he did the previous game. We scored all our goals from counter attacks. The blueprint hasn’t changed on how to beat us. Barca had almost as many shots and chances as us, but it was that high defensive line that’s basically suicide to play against vini and Rodrygo. Benzema isn’t exactly slow either
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed 5 Apr - 20:14

How does Sergi Roberto still get starts for Barca? What a mystery. You can add Ferran and Marcus Alonso to that list. Alonso isn’t a center back. He has one position and that’s left wingback.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 5 Apr - 21:28

sportsczy wrote:Real Madrid with an on-form Benzema instead of an injured/off-form Benzema is night and day.

It also really comes down to how fit Modric and Kroos are for a specific game. They can't bring it for every contest.
Agreed. He is getting into his usual top form at just the perfect time. Too bad he took a vacation in order to be fit for the WC only to get screwed by Dechamps and screwing us in the process.

The guy is only 3 goals behind Lewa and he's basically missed more than 30% of our games this season Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed 5 Apr - 23:16

That's Barca's worst Clasico defeat in almost 30 years, RMA 5-0 BAR in 6.1.95.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu 6 Apr - 0:36

FennecFox7 wrote:How does Sergi Roberto still get starts for Barca? What a mystery. You can add Ferran and Marcus Alonso to that list. Alonso isn’t a center back. He has one position and that’s left wingback.

Yeah high pressing and high line was suicide, thats on Chavi.

But nobody should be overly surprised???? Kroos-Modric on their day are one of the best ever whereas Roberto-Kessie is barely mid-table level, and Busquets tracking back in slow-motion has only comedic value, like something from benny hill

That midfield battle is lost before it begins; with Pedri, Frenkie and Dembele this is a totally different game
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu 6 Apr - 6:50

Now that the celebrations died down lets check this out

Ancelotti again goes for Kroos and Modric, and to be honest with you, the only reason why it ended up working this time is Barca's depleted midfield. Take a look at all 3 previous clasicos, at least one of Pedri or De Jong were playing and were the MOTM in all three. If one of them (or both) were playing today, I guarantee you we would've seen a different result.

Kroos and Modric are all time greats, but its clear that they cannot keep up against a team with a strong midfield. Great K-M performances this season came againt Liverpool with a depleted midfield, and Barca with a depleted midfield (although Barca's mid were winning in the first half). Against, Chelsea and if we make it past them, Bayern/CIty, the two cannot play together. Those 3 teams have strong midfields. Tchouameni needs to start no matter what, Fede too, and that leaves one spot for Kroos or Modric. It can be either/or, but not both.

Rodrygo is also a MUST start in every game from now on. He just frees up so much space for Vini and Benz to expose. Before hand it was easy to defend against our attack because its literally "give it to vini and benz and let them do their thing" and now with Rodrygo it gives us another option. I still prefer Rodrygo to play in his preferred 10 role behind Benzema.

Thibu
Carvajal Militao Alaba/Rudi Cama
Tchou Modric/Kroos
Fede Rodrygo Vini
Benz

This needs to be our lineup going forward. But Carlo will definitely continue playing Kroos and Modric together so this is just wishful thinking
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu 6 Apr - 10:25

I'd just like to add I dont get why Fede gets to start to many game, especially at RW? I thought it was just temp but Ancelotti ended up sticking him there like for a season now? Very Happy Hes not a RW n plays a weird role, effective n on form for a long time, but it just doesnt always work. Rodrygo definitely a better fit, although I get it Ancelotti wants more help in midfield vs the top sides like us who are strong there (when our starts a playing). Hes so bad on the ball though so I get that he will never be a starter midfield for Real vs top sides.

Tchouameni should be good enough Casemiro replacement from what we've seen so far? As with Camavinga who so flexible as well. Anyway, pretty sure Real should aim for a lineup better than with Fede in it since he just doesnt offer enough consistently.

As for Roberto, two reasons I figured, that PSG goal n fact that hes La Masia product, I guess our management wanna keep him around just to be an example to motivate our kids to work hard in order to end up in the first team squad Razz But yea, in reality hes a piss average player n waste of our sqaud spot.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat 8 Apr - 9:22

New footage of latest Grand Theft Auto video game in production, filled with true to life crime figures.

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat 8 Apr - 9:25

The Madrid One wrote:New footage of latest Grand Theft Auto video game in production, filled with true to life crime figures.

Need more scantily clad girls.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat 8 Apr - 13:25

Madrid should just field their b-team in the league tbh
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat 8 Apr - 13:27

They are!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 8 Apr - 13:32

Don't get what people see in Tchouameni. So far hasn't impressed me at all. He has a long way to go before he can become a starter.

Nacho got absolutely destroyed today. I felt sorry for him. It was brutal.

Vini is inna terrific form right now. We just need Vini, Benz and Modric to click and we might get far in CL.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat 8 Apr - 13:48

futbol_bill wrote:They are!

Lol true sorry
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat 8 Apr - 23:14

Fede Valverde assaults Alex Baena, entourage alleges 'serious motive'
Valverde punched Baena after Real Madrid's loss for 'messing' with his family

Real Madrid's 2-3 loss to Villarreal CF on Saturday at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium featured a postmatch encounter between Fede Valverde and Alex Baena in the parking lot.

Valverde, 24, punched Baena, 21, in the face after the loss for "messing with his family" and his entourage alleges "a very serious motive" for the assault.

Spanish news outlet El Chiringuito was first to report on the fight and MARCA confirmed the occurrence.

Following an argument between the two players, the Uruguayan waited for Baena in the area where the visiting team's buses park.

There was a small commotion, but the scuffle did escalate. The aggression surprised the Villarreal players, who at that moment were celebrating staying alive in the fight for a spot in the UEFA Champions League.

Baena is considering going to a police station to report the aggression he suffered and the team holds all the evidence.

Fede Valverde's version
MARCA has contacted Valverde's entourage, who acknowledge, without hesitation, the aggression, but explained how everything stems from the last match between Villarreal and Real Madrid.

In the Copa del Rey match, Baena kicked Fede and told him: 'cry now that your son is not going to be born.' That stayed there, but today he said another similar thing to him, and Fede got heated. So he waited for him in the parking lot and told him that he was 'not messing with his family.'

Valvere's wife, Mina Bonino, was close to losing her second child earlier this year in a pregnancy that eventually went well. During that cup clash, Baena also made a gesture to Valverde that emulated the Uruguayan crying, which infuriated him.

"Fede never has problems with anyone and this has been for something very serious that comes from before," claims his entourage.

The aggression is unjustifiable, and we denounce it at MARCA, but it was strange that during the match, Valverde, who usually never gets heated, got into a fight with Baena. That's when, according to Real Madrid player's entourage, the Spaniard repeated the comment about his newborn son. The consequences were seen at the end of the clash.

Source: Marca
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 9 Apr - 2:19

Baena is the lowest of the low for hitting below the belt. I would've done more than just punch him in the face.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun 9 Apr - 8:50

Baena is a piece of human filth. The gall to go to the police when you’ve insulted a man’s kid who was in jeopardy of not even being alive.. wow
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun 9 Apr - 10:59

Wow, if true that is low... anyway just goes to show how dirty some players are at those top levels too?

Setien does well again wtf Very Happy Beating Real at home. Just another joke of a league performance from Real that only can brag about their CL runs... n almost worrying about losing 2nd spot to bloody Atletico again XD
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 9 Apr - 11:04

Regardless of what Baena said or didnt say you dont go around punching people, thats assault. Not surprised Madrid sphere is condoning this though
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun 9 Apr - 11:14

Myesyats wrote:Regardless of what Baena said or didnt say you dont go around punching people, thats assault. Not surprised Madrid sphere is condoning this though
Myesyats wrote:Regardless of what Baena said or didnt say you dont go around punching people, thats assault. Not surprised Madrid sphere is condoning this though

Didn’t even mean to upvote you, but it’s funny you say that because a ton of Barcelona fans and other teams’ fans have been actually the ones saying it’s okay. If it was me, I would’ve gave him an ass beating. Is it okay? Probably not, but I’m a human being. I’m far from perfect. The guy crossed the line.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun 9 Apr - 11:26

I hate violence. If I was any kind of lawmaking authority I would make punishment for violence so severe that no one even thinks about it.

But if someone makes fun of the fact your child is in mortal danger, and does it repeatedly, I honestly find it hard to hold against Valverde. I don't support what he did but I won't think any less of him.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 9 Apr - 11:33

Valverde is usually a very calm guy. Never gets involved in scuffles or any other incidents both on and off the pitch.

I am one for urging people to hold it in when they get insulted but making fun of a kid is lowest of the low. That's crossing a line that should never be crossed. I don't hold it against Valverde that he snapped.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 9 Apr - 11:37

Know that feeling. Amazing restraint!
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun 9 Apr - 13:01

Vibe wrote:I hate violence. If I was any kind of lawmaking authority I would make punishment for violence so severe that no one even thinks about it.

But if someone makes fun of the fact your child is in mortal danger, and does it repeatedly, I honestly find it hard to hold against Valverde. I don't support what he did but I won't think any less of him.
What punishment is worse than violence lol

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 9 Apr - 22:55

FennecFox7 wrote:

Didn’t even mean to upvote you, but it’s funny you say that because a ton of Barcelona fans and other teams’ fans have been actually the ones saying it’s okay. If it was me, I would’ve gave him an ass beating. Is it okay? Probably not, but I’m a human being. I’m far from perfect. The guy crossed the line.

Honestly Madrid PR is insane. Just try to picture anyone else doing it, waiting for someone in the parking lot to punch him like a thug. You think other players dont get insulted? Just trying to imagine Gavi in that scenario, I would never defend him Laughing I understand football players arent the brightest bulbs around but dont condone that shit, it[s not self defense
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next