BarcaLearning
Lord Spencer
Mamad
Chad31
titosantill
46 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 12 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by jibers Tue May 24, 2022 6:29 pm

Lol at Mehdrid fans complaining. After all the BS that club and Perez have pulled, all of them out talking about class rofl You can't make this shit up

FOH

Hala Mbappe!

Please beat Liverpool on Saturday....Hala Madrid!

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 12 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by sportsczy Tue May 24, 2022 7:39 pm

In the Middle East, you're direct speaking down the org chart and indirect speaking up the ladder... that's how it is.

Carlo was treated the exact way that any employee is treated by an employer in that work culture... it's not disrespectful at all.  It's not done in an impolite way.

Carlo is not the employer... he's the employee of an organization.  So he needs to understand the idiosyncrasies of his employers before he joins and learn to deal with them.  Him getting offended by that remark speaks to his ignorance. Looking at it another way, Madrid and Spanish culture is not going to change for Carlo... he needs to fit in.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 24, 2022 7:42 pm

Sports please stop digging yourself further and just take the L

You've gone from "He never said that" to "Well he did say that, but any other club in their position would've done the same" to "Well maybe not any other club, but in Middle Eastern culture..."
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue May 24, 2022 8:08 pm

Its extremely weird to see.

A Marseilles and Madrid "supporter" going to bat to defend the corrupt and morally questionable practices of THE oil club.

Going into Olympic level mental Gymnastics to defend a "French" club that would gladly use the French flag as toilet paper to sport wash it's image.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 24, 2022 8:34 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Sports please stop digging yourself further and just take the L

You've gone from "He never said that" to  "Well he did say that, but any other club in their position would've done the same" to "Well maybe not any other club, but in Middle Eastern culture..."

I'm talking about Carlo...  right?

And what hole are you talking about?  
sportsczy wrote:Carlo wasn't treated like shit.  He was told that, if PSG didn't perform at a minimum level, his job would be in jeopardy.  That's true with EVERY elite team.

Because that is exactly right.  Only different is that Madrid would leak it to Marca while PSG told Carlo face-to-face. If Carlo was "offended" by being told directly, Madrid is perfect for him. Marca will let him when he's about to get fired and he'll feel better about himself.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue May 24, 2022 9:28 pm

His voice Laughing no matter how articulate he is this guy don't have the tonus to be a respected leader

Can't take him seriously if he snaps

But he could be elite dubber for Pixar
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 24, 2022 9:33 pm

Except he is a respected leader...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 24, 2022 9:35 pm

Anyhow, Neymar up for sale: https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Article/Transferts-le-psg-ne-retiendra-pas-neymar-en-cas-d-offre-interessante/1334943
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue May 24, 2022 9:49 pm

Respected leader of whom? Iirc the French players complained about him during the euros and left him alone after that penalty miss and elimination, wasn't wasn't story that his ego was a problem?

Mbappe needs to focus on football to fulfill the promise of his talent. It doesn't look like it will go that way though, this choice is disappointing again. Even as a Madrid hater there is no denying that he would have been a greater player going to Madrid, or even Liverpool, but he chose money.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 24, 2022 9:53 pm

rincon wrote:Respected leader of whom? Iirc the French players complained about him during the euros and left him alone after that penalty miss and elimination

Undisputed locker room leader of PSG...  his professionalism was unquestioned and, despite it being in his last year, he was the glue holding everyone together.  

Also unquestioned leader of France NT.  After me missed the pk in the Euro, he congratulated the Swiss team in person and stood up in the France locker room and took responsibility.  Why do you think Rabiot it back on the team and no problems?  He is, in fact, slated to become the captain of the NT after the world cup: https://www.leparisien.fr/sports/football/psg/equipe-de-france-kylian-mbappe-prochain-capitaine-des-bleus-24-03-2022-TQORO3WKKJGPHKW2BYINEIE6ME.php

There is literally no question who is the boss in both those locker rooms.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 25, 2022 12:01 am

unbelievable dick-sucking from sports for a guy who is still far away from solidifying any sort of legacy in the history of world football
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed May 25, 2022 2:25 am

sportsczy wrote:
rincon wrote:Respected leader of whom? Iirc the French players complained about him during the euros and left him alone after that penalty miss and elimination

Undisputed locker room leader of PSG...  his professionalism was unquestioned and, despite it being in his last year, he was the glue holding everyone together.  

Also unquestioned leader of France NT.  After me missed the pk in the Euro, he congratulated the Swiss team in person and stood up in the France locker room and took responsibility.  Why do you think Rabiot it back on the team and no problems?  He is, in fact, slated to become the captain of the NT after the world cup: https://www.leparisien.fr/sports/football/psg/equipe-de-france-kylian-mbappe-prochain-capitaine-des-bleus-24-03-2022-TQORO3WKKJGPHKW2BYINEIE6ME.php

There is literally no question who is the boss in both those locker rooms.
benzema is the clear leader of the french national team and you dont need more than 2 brain cells to see that

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed May 25, 2022 2:34 am

rincon wrote:Respected leader of whom? Iirc the French players complained about him during the euros and left him alone after that penalty miss and elimination, wasn't wasn't story that his ego was a problem?

Mbappe needs to focus on football to fulfill the promise of his talent. It doesn't look like it will go that way though, this choice is disappointing again. Even as a Madrid hater there is no denying that he would have been a greater player going to Madrid, or even Liverpool, but he chose money.

He tried to big league them during the Euros and got laughed off Laughing

Couldn't even get free kick duty rofl
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed May 25, 2022 2:38 am

halamadrid2 wrote:

Reading quotes like this makes me glad he made a fool of Madrid tbh.

Need other young top players to do the same with these pretentious clubs. When Gavi gives Barca humble pie and joins the PL instead >>>
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 25, 2022 5:13 am

I think Man United needs to follow middle-eastern culture

Need to show who's the boss imo

If Ten Hag doesn't beat Brighton on a bright sunny afternoon, they need to tell him that he's getting sacked

Only way you improve @Frenzy
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed May 25, 2022 6:51 am

El Gunner wrote:unbelievable dick-sucking from sports for a guy who is still far away from solidifying any sort of legacy in the history of world football

Just blind French (Qatar) nationalism. Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 25, 2022 10:05 am

Modric: "I haven't renewed yet, but I'm not going to do an Mbappe. I hope the club doesn't do it to me," Modric has told COPE.

rofl savage
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 25, 2022 11:39 am

Laporta: "Who doesn't love Neymar? He's exceptional player... but all these players to return to Barça one day should come for free.... Players who have signed for clubs like PSG, have almost signed their slavery. For money."
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed May 25, 2022 12:00 pm

Although the jokes against sports are funny, he's right though. Real aren't exactly angels when it comes to transfer dealings especially in the past.

Anyway, reportedly Zidane won't manage PSG and Tchouameni will likely go anywhere but PSG.

He's 0 for 2 as player director.

I dont see anyone other than a PL club going for Nerman
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 25, 2022 12:13 pm

So Mbappe doesn't want Nerman there anymore?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 25, 2022 1:54 pm

If you believe the same media reports that have been wrong about everything this saga, yes
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu May 26, 2022 10:41 am

I see nothing wrong with what Mbappe did. He was not a Madrid player and everyone has a right to do what is right for him. It is a different matter if that is a good move for his career but time will only tell.

Sometimes a player gets screwed by a club or other way around. Life in football. Just usual business. But this is a nice trend, first Haaland and now Mbappe , probably Madrid has become a very boring club for outsiders.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 26, 2022 12:49 pm

Ceferin:

I've said that many times and I will say it again, tell me one argument why they shouldn't be the owners of a club," Ceferin said.

"If you say that clubs belong to the fans, don't you think that the other English clubs have owners - they have owners from the United States, some from the Middle East, they have owners from England. So it's exactly the same situation and I'm really tired of these accusations without any concrete grounds.

"I want to know who broke the rules and if you break the rules then you will be punished."

Look not Real Madrid or anyone else will tell Uefa what to do. They are outraged from one point of view and, as much as I know, their offer was similar to [PSG's] offer."

Football is heading to a scary place when a country can buy off the head of Uefa too
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 26, 2022 1:11 pm

Whenever someone says "tell/give me one argument or reason that this should not be that", I usually get the impression that even if you do give one, the person already made up their mind about the entire situation and whatever you say is null and void.

However, to play Devil's advocate here, why shouldn't they be owners?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu May 26, 2022 1:51 pm

Doc wrote:Whenever someone says "tell/give me one argument or reason that this should not be that", I usually get the impression that even if you do give one, the person already made up their mind about the entire situation and whatever you say is null and void.

However, to play Devil's advocate here, why shouldn't they be owners?

No problem being owners. It’s the absence of any effective rules for FFP that should protect the integrity of the game, especially ensuring that transfer funds and salaries (full loaded salary costs) are contained within futbol revenues.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu May 26, 2022 2:25 pm

Doc wrote:However, to play Devil's advocate here, why shouldn't they be owners?

I don't see why there shouldn't be. However, I feel like we need to make a clear distinction between private ownership and state ownership of football clubs.

1. Private ownership: the idea of a football club being owned by an individual, a company or any private legal entity. They are usually very rich, but they still have to watch their finances. Meaning, fan-owned clubs and others can still compete with them.

A concrete example would be Roman's Chelsea. The man's fortune is valued at 9 billion and yet if you look at Chelsea's transfer dealings during his reign, you would see that he was actually operating within the other rich clubs' means and reach. He wasn't giving his players ridiculous salaries and his transfer offers didn't vary much from rich member-owned clubs

Another example would be John W. Henry the owner of Liverpool and the Boston Red Sox. His fortune is valued at 3.6 billion and yet Liverpool are spending their money sensibly and have to watch their balance, cover their losses and even scrimp to save money like everybody else during pandemics and financial crisis.

This is because even billionaires have many assets to watch over and they can't afford to spend more than what their revenues bring, and so clubs who generate their own money are still able to compete with them financially.

2. State ownership: the idea of a football club being owned by an organization that is being funded by an entire state. In this particular scenario, there are no rules. You don't have to watch your finances. You don't have to cover your losses. You don't have to watch your revenues. This is because you have a bottomless pit of "fuck-you" money, and you can pretty much outbid anybody, and nobody has a chance in hell of competing with you financially.

Also, with your strong connections within UEFA, you can literally buy their governing body and make them your puppets. As a result, you will always find ways to dodge FFP rules ( like the way PSG paid for Neymar's release clause) and even force UEFA to completely abandon them and replace them with more flexible ones (the new rules will be effective starting from 2025).
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next