BarcaLearning
Lord Spencer
Mamad
Chad31
titosantill
46 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 11 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by sportsczy Mon May 23, 2022 10:28 pm

Doc wrote:
sportsczy wrote:That's 100% false M99.  It was a very fun team to watch and played very hard.  Just couldn't beat prime Barca in those years...  that was the roadblock.

Carlo wasn't treated like shit.  He was told that, if PSG didn't perform at a minimum level, his job would be in jeopardy.  That's true with EVERY elite team.

Carlo wrote:“For a Champions League match in which we were already through to the knockouts, we had lost a League game [to Nice, 1-2] before winning [against Evian, 4-0], and they told me that if I didn’t beat Porto, they would sack me. I told them, how can you say that to me, it breaks our trust. I decided to leave in February, even if they wanted to renew me.”

Unless you're saying Carlo is lying...
And how is that a surprise? If you watched PSG, they looked horrible and weren't in first place at the time. And management told Carlo that if the club got knocked out in the first round of the elimination round of CL, he'd be sacked.

Remember, Montpellier had won Ligue 1 the year before by overtaking Carlo's team.

How could Carlo be surprised by this?

And btw, he didn't need to be renewed. He had 1 more year left on his contract. PSG released him from that final year.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 11 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by sportsczy Mon May 23, 2022 10:30 pm

My point is that overbloating transfer fees and wages was a Madrid tradition.  Creating havoc in other clubs by targeting their best players still is a Madrid tradition.

So how can a club that has been such cunts over their history cry a river over a player that wasn't even theirs to begin with! If PSG had taken a Madrid player, I could at least understand the premise a bit... but this?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue May 24, 2022 3:51 am

sportsczy wrote:
Doc wrote:
sportsczy wrote:That's 100% false M99.  It was a very fun team to watch and played very hard.  Just couldn't beat prime Barca in those years...  that was the roadblock.

Carlo wasn't treated like shit.  He was told that, if PSG didn't perform at a minimum level, his job would be in jeopardy.  That's true with EVERY elite team.

Carlo wrote:“For a Champions League match in which we were already through to the knockouts, we had lost a League game [to Nice, 1-2] before winning [against Evian, 4-0], and they told me that if I didn’t beat Porto, they would sack me. I told them, how can you say that to me, it breaks our trust. I decided to leave in February, even if they wanted to renew me.”

Unless you're saying Carlo is lying...
And how is that a surprise?  If you watched PSG, they looked horrible and weren't in first place at the time.  And management told Carlo that if the club got knocked out in the first round of the elimination round of CL, he'd be sacked.

Remember, Montpellier had won Ligue 1 the year before by overtaking Carlo's team.

How could Carlo be surprised by this?

And btw, he didn't need to be renewed.  He had 1 more year left on his contract.  PSG released him from that final year.  
I refuse to believe that you are not trolling right now. There is no way you wrote those two posts back to back in all sincerity

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 24, 2022 6:49 am

Laughing

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 24, 2022 6:53 am

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 24, 2022 7:26 am

^ Exactly. If you fail to see the unreal disrespect shown by Mbappé to Madrid in this fiasco, your sense of judgement is broken.

Glad to see Rio spitting bars of truth though Proud
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 24, 2022 9:07 am

Man just signed a contract and is STILL saying "the dream is not over,never say never"
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 24, 2022 9:21 am

His interview with Marca was so cringe
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 24, 2022 9:22 am

M99 wrote:Man just signed a contract and is STILL saying "the dream is not over,never say never"

That was in the interview for BBC. In the interview with Marca, he said as follows:

“It’s disrespectful to say that my dream is to play for Real Madrid after signing my contract”

rofl
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue May 24, 2022 10:17 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:^ Exactly. If you fail to see the unreal disrespect shown by Mbappé to Madrid in this fiasco, your sense of judgement is broken.

Glad to see Rio spitting bars of truth though Proud

Mbappe is 23 years old but he sounds super immature and spoiled, he should first learn proper etiquette before ever asking Real to consider him as an option, although with the shtick he pulled on Perez i'm not sure if he'll ever approach him again.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 24, 2022 1:07 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:  

Laughing

Lol what? Is this a legit quote?

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 24, 2022 1:19 pm

Yup, in his interview with Marca
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue May 24, 2022 1:23 pm

Myesyats wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:  

Laughing

Lol what? Is this a legit quote?

The quotes are probably legit but since it's Marca, I'm willing to bet that they glued two different answers/separate parts of the interview together to make it appear like one statement Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 24, 2022 2:08 pm

Laughing

This guys damage control interviews are funnier than Amber Heards legal team trying to defend their client
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 24, 2022 2:14 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

Laughing

This guys damage control interviews are funnier than Amber Heards legal team trying to defend their client

Ok that one about Milan has to be a made up quote lol.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 24, 2022 2:16 pm

Has he spoken to Bild yet? Only a matter of time before he tells us how Bayern was his favourite team when he was young because his grandma loved the name Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 24, 2022 2:18 pm

@Doc, no it's legit
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 24, 2022 2:28 pm

sportsczy wrote:My point is that overbloating transfer fees and wages was a Madrid tradition.  Creating havoc in other clubs by targeting their best players still is a Madrid tradition.

So how can a club that has been such cunts over their history cry a river over a player that wasn't even theirs to begin with! If PSG had taken a Madrid player, I could at least understand the premise a bit... but this?
Madrid isn't crying, us fans are. Madrid officially has only said like two things, maybe one (Perez telling Mbappe good luck is the only one I know of).

Also, you don't tell someone like Carlo (or any manager at that level) that you better beat Porto or you're fired. That's highly disrespectful.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 24, 2022 2:34 pm

Doc wrote:
sportsczy wrote:My point is that overbloating transfer fees and wages was a Madrid tradition.  Creating havoc in other clubs by targeting their best players still is a Madrid tradition.

So how can a club that has been such cunts over their history cry a river over a player that wasn't even theirs to begin with!  If PSG had taken a Madrid player, I could at least understand the premise a bit... but this?
Madrid isn't crying, us fans are. Madrid officially has only said like two things, maybe one (Perez telling Mbappe good luck is the only one I know of).

Also, you don't tell someone like Carlo (or any manager at that level) that you better beat Porto or you're fired. That's highly disrespectful.

Madrid fans giving lectures on how a club should treat managers is the absolute height of hypocrisy.  Not sure if I should laugh or cry.

But then again, it falls exactly in line with the general butthurt out there (not you Doc).  In a way, I’m glad Mbappe sodomized Flo and Madrid without lube.  Well deserved imo.

Last edited by sportsczy on Tue May 24, 2022 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 24, 2022 2:35 pm

He would make a killer politician, no joke.

He lies, deceives and has loyalty to nothing but gold and power, and as opposed to most football players, he's a good communicator.

I wouldn't be surprised if after his football career, he got into politics. He lready has key contacts after Macron himself called him to beg him to stay.

BTW, that's gotta be a first when you see the president of a country calling a football player to try and get him to stay Laughing
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 24, 2022 2:57 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Doc wrote:

So how can a club that has been such cunts over their history cry a river over a player that wasn't even theirs to begin with!  If PSG had taken a Madrid player, I could at least understand the premise a bit... but this?

Madrid fans giving lectures on how a club should treat managers is the absolute height of hypocrisy.  Not sure if I should laugh or cry.

But then again, it falls exactly in line with the general butthurt out there (not you Doc).  In a way, I’m glad Mbappe sodomized Flo and Madrid without lube.  Well deserved imo.

You're correct Sports, Madrid has a real history of mistreating managers and I think Perez has been doing his best (as much as his ego can) to fix what has already been broken. But you're right, it is hypocrisy for me to talk like that. At the same time, I don't think I am wrong.

Guys like Carlo have huge egos stemming from great resumes so to tell him "lose to Porto and you're done" is going to come across as disrespectful.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue May 24, 2022 3:16 pm

@DoC Maradona was prevented from leaving the local league for Europe as a teenager. Was told it would be inconvenient and he had to wait a little longer .

So... at least mbappe had a choice Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue May 24, 2022 3:31 pm

I'm honestly all for player empowerment tbh. Hopefully the players realize they have a lot of power and should at least start a union or something

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue May 24, 2022 3:41 pm

They have plenty of power already. There is only so much you can empower the payers before it starts affecting the product, just look at boxing.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 24, 2022 5:56 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

Laughing

Mbappe tomorrow on La Gazzeta Dello Sport: My private tutor in middle school was Croatian. We used to watch a lot of Croatian league matches together while eating crepes and learning Pythagoras Theorem. My connection with Hadjuk Split is special.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue May 24, 2022 6:29 pm

Lol at Mehdrid fans complaining. After all the BS that club and Perez have pulled, all of them out talking about class rofl You can't make this shit up

FOH

Hala Mbappe!

Please beat Liverpool on Saturday....Hala Madrid!
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next