Harmonica
Myesyats
Doc
20 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Official LaLiga Thread Empty The Official LaLiga Thread

Post by Doc Tue 19 Apr - 1:17:37

alexjanosik wrote:Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Where are all the muppets and piece of trash nuthuggers who said we would be a relegation side without the piece of trash. I said we would be better without the piece of trash and I am proven right a million times over.
An out of the world performance and normal service resumed. Which is with Barca's foot on Madrid's throat. Cruyff's football at its finest and Madrid chasing shadows all game long. I said we would go back to playing breathtaking football once the piece of trash left. The nut huggers/pretentious non sensical essay writers stand exposed for the hot pile of worthless garbage that they spew out.

Sit down, take the L and go crawl back and cry yourself to sleep on your Messi pillows.

Aging like fucking milk right about now.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

The Official LaLiga Thread Empty Re: The Official LaLiga Thread

Post by Myesyats Tue 19 Apr - 10:26:58

These last 2 games idk wtf happened but it looked like prime Koeman football. Spamming crosses onto Luuk and Auba, and that's it......was painful to watch. Minimum of passing, maximum of crossing

I cant believe the absence of Pique is the reason for this, he's a big miss playing out the back but indeed we started conceding left and right since he's out but the lack of decisiveness in front of goal is bizarre.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue 19 Apr - 10:32:36

"take the L" wait alex is the same guy that terrorizes barcaforum with Messi hatred? Now I'm really worried for his mental health. Wtf happened to this guy?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue 19 Apr - 10:35:17

Myesyats wrote:These last 2 games idk wtf happened but it looked like prime Koeman football. Spamming crosses onto Luuk and Auba, and that's it......was painful to watch. Minimum of passing, maximum of crossing

I cant believe the absence of Pique is the reason for this, he's a big miss playing out the back but indeed we started conceding left and right since he's out but the lack of decisiveness in front of goal is bizarre.
It's about giving 110% too many games. Trying to offset your real quality with over energizing will always bite back after a while.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue 19 Apr - 10:46:34

Zero creativity up front at Barcelona apart from Dembélé who is skilful but not intelligent and Pedri who was out. Other than that it was watching them put crosses in like signature Stoke City hoping for something to happen. So much for Xavi saying winning is not enough and they have to stay true to Cruyffism. He did neither last night. Good to see that loudmouth humbled again.

If I were Barça I would extend with Dembélé immediately unless I had a strong backup transfer lined up. LW is also dead with creativity. Don't get the reports with Lewandowski. You already have a past his prime CF, why need another one? Although I'd argue the Pole would fit Xavi's system better than Aubameyang, so perhaps Aubameyang can be sold for some profit.

Other than that a new RB (both Mingueza and Dest are hopeless), LB and CB are needed, not Kessié. A lot to think about come summer.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue 19 Apr - 11:59:15

futbol_bill wrote:Sure look like Atleti are going to have to give us the honor guard in 2 weeks!

I'm not familiar with Spain's formalities, has there ever been a time in La Liga's history when a team refused to give the honor guard? what happens if Atleti refuses, because they hate our guts even more than Barca.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 19 Apr - 12:15:18

halamadrid2 wrote:Pique likes to talk big but he is a sellout. Would sell his children for abit of money.

Waiting for his reply......

Gerard Piqué: "Everything we have done is legal, I'm going to expose my part in the conflict of interest I want to show my face because I have nothing to hide. I am proud of what we do at Kosmos." [twitch: 3gerardpique]

Piqué: "Since the relationship with Rubiales from my time as a player with the national team, I understood that there was the confidence to start those conversations. I do not regret it because we have done a very good job."

"Nothing wrong has been done, morally or legally."
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue 19 Apr - 12:16:57

In the Mou heydays didn't Barca refuse to give us the guard of honour once?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue 19 Apr - 14:35:44

Yes I think so and I think RMad did once to Barca. i assume it not mandatory just poor acceptance.

It’s not definite that it will be clinched by the Atleti game. We need to win the two games before first and Barca has to drop1 point in their next three games in the at timeframe. Note - with the 2 wins, Sevilla is out as we have the tiebeaker, opposite of situation with Barca.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue 19 Apr - 17:27:41

Myesyats wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Pique likes to talk big but he is a sellout. Would sell his children for abit of money.

Waiting for his reply......

Gerard Piqué: "Everything we have done is legal, I'm going to expose my part in the conflict of interest I want to show my face because I have nothing to hide. I am proud of what we do at Kosmos." [twitch: 3gerardpique]

Piqué: "Since the relationship with Rubiales from my time as a player with the national team, I understood that there was the confidence to start those conversations. I do not regret it because we have done a very good job."

"Nothing wrong has been done, morally or legally."

Pique just gets worse and worse. Some of the responses from his interview are hilarious to compare with his (many) previous comments.

The captain of Barca makes a deal with the RFEF and Saudi Arabian royalty to move the sueprcup out of Spain to Riyadh, where he and the RFEF get less money if Madrid and Barca don't qualify.

No conflicts of interest whatsoever Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue 19 Apr - 17:34:30

He is the future of Barça. El president Proud
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue 19 Apr - 18:22:14

This is the same Piqué who constantly propagates conspiracy theories about refs and league officials and makes claims about how the system is corrupt and biased. He's literally entrenched in said system Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue 19 Apr - 18:55:44

According to Marca, the referee from the Sevilla-Madrid game has been suspended for allowing the first goal to stand after missing the fact that Lamela interfered with the wall

on the other hand the guy sat in the VAR room has not been suspended

what a lame reason, as if that's the only call that he fucked up and the VAR guy needs to be suspended too

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue 19 Apr - 21:38:31

Out of all the incidents to suspend the man for, that one was the least of anyone's concern.

Also, Pique is an aspiring politician and would say and do whatever is necessary to ensure he acquires and maintains a certain level of wealth, influence or power.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 19 Apr - 22:32:34

farfan wrote:This is the same Piqué who constantly propagates conspiracy theories about refs and league officials and makes claims about how the system is corrupt and biased. He's literally entrenched in said system Laughing

Laporta: "Today is not the day to talk about the referees, but one day we should talk about it. There are some very obvious situations taking place."

The system IS corrupt though, regardless of what Pique has or hasn't done.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue 19 Apr - 22:43:39

Betis losing to Elche

If Barca win their games in hand only a disaster will stop them from finishing below 4th
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue 19 Apr - 23:17:26

Myesyats wrote:
farfan wrote:This is the same Piqué who constantly propagates conspiracy theories about refs and league officials and makes claims about how the system is corrupt and biased. He's literally entrenched in said system Laughing

Laporta: "Today is not the day to talk about the referees, but one day we should talk about it. There are some very obvious situations taking place."

The system IS corrupt though, regardless of what Pique has or hasn't done.

The point is that Barça higher-ups are part of the system, not victims of it. They feed their fanbase the usual victim narrative but behind the scenes, they're hand in hand with the likes of Perez and Rubiales when it comes to screwing the smaller teams with unbalanced TV deals, drawing up super league plans, and soliciting shady foreign investments to enrich themselves further.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 19 Apr - 23:41:03

Pique is quite simply a collossal piece of shit.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 20 Apr - 13:54:14

My God, this guy is something else
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed 20 Apr - 13:58:58

rofl

It keeps getting better and better.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed 20 Apr - 18:02:59

Some ppl think Pique will be a future Barca president no? The more I age the more I realise the world in full of corruption, politics, looking after each others pockets the higher up u climb in most fields, so hes just practising his trade already lol...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed 20 Apr - 20:00:40

^ corruption is everywhere, but your club in particular seems to be more into it than anybody else. It's unbelievable how many scandals and corruption-related cases you have been associated with over the last decade alone.

You are not being managed in a way that a big club such as Barça should be, and your reputation has been irreversibly damaged.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed 20 Apr - 20:15:25

Hapless_Hans wrote:Pique is quite simply a collossal piece of shit.

There is always something scummy about the players who switch to the business or/and governance side of football instead of coaching or sports directing. Platini is Exhibit A.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed 20 Apr - 20:22:13

BarcaLearning wrote:Some ppl think Pique will be a future Barca president no? The more I age the more I realise the world in full of corruption, politics, looking after each others pockets the higher up u climb in most fields, so hes just practising his trade already lol...

Nah he's just a prick with a big mouth.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed 20 Apr - 20:29:57

Wouldn't be surprised if there is a leak voice of Piqué selling Camp Nou tickets to Eintracht fans.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next