sportsczy
titosantill
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
Perucho21
27 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by Mamad Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:35 pm

Get innnnnn banana banana banana
I was ready to curse Ancelotti out but i save that for later banana

Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:35 pm

That was typical Madrid win. If this was a league game this would've been another draw. Hope we play with more urgency next Sunday. Sevilla are breathing down our neck.

This was a terrible referee. Where did they find him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:10 pm

laliga refs are garbage. the opponents hug our players without any intention to get the ball and ref does not even give them a yellow. it happens every game.

Marcelo didn't even touch that guy and fets a red. Kroos didn't even touch that guy and got a yellow. and somehow we are the evil who buys refs.

seriously Laliga refs are shite.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:14 pm

I swear if we only play bottom half teams we will end up out of top 4 in La Liga. ffs.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:22 pm

It's okay, La Liga is garbage anyway. Real Madrid would have to be a special kind of stupid not to win this easy league this year.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:32 pm

Well if we lose it to Sevilla Carlo better quit himself and not wait for Perez to sack him.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:38 pm

Mamad wrote:Well if we lose it to Sevilla Carlo better quit himself and not wait for Perez to sack him.

Your overreaction negative attitude is laughable. scratch
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:40 pm

Lol we cant lose the league to sevilla. I watch sevilla, they are coached right but get careless and like us can have troubles when teams sit deep. Since barca's fall, a draw for us is no longer like a loss. I Wish we got the win though
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:54 pm

Tito, i don’t even think he watches games, only reacts to scoreboard. If Benz had put that penalty away or someone scored on any of the countless chances we had, it would have been a win within the first half! Today wasn’t possession dominance with few opportunities, which is basically what he is usually critical of. This is futbol and these things happen all the time, but Mamad not watching games doesn’t recognize this.

What is of concern however is the loss of Benz and the upcoming PSG game.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:14 pm

The game with PSG is on Feb 15th. Benzema still have enough time to recover.

BTW, do we know if Neymar will play or not?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:19 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:The game with PSG is on Feb 15th. Benzema still have enough time to recover.

BTW, do we know if Neymar will play or not?

It’s a hamstring DoC! Difficult to predict recovery timeframe and if he does play too soon, reoccurrence is highly probable!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:45 pm

I know mariano gets a lot of hate but man, he is a far, far better player then jovic. At the very least, he has athleticism to make runs and tire out the CBs. Jovic is a pure poacher, which is infuriating given his obviously good technique. If benzema is out, mariano should play, or i would like to see rodrygo as the 9. I hate the world false 9. It’s used to describe any player who’s not physically imposing in the 9 role. Lol

We dominated them, and were extremely unlucky today. Mamad, if you’re going to make criticisms, watch the game. The system worked, and on another day we would’ve had 4-5 goals easily
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:43 pm

@futbol_bill : you don't have to respond to everything i say. i think must of your posts are bullshit but i don't quote you everytime. so whatever you think about my posts you just can ignore and move on.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:06 am

Mamad wrote:@futbol_bill : you don't have to respond to everything i say. i think must of your posts are bullshit but i don't quote you everytime. so whatever you think about my posts you just can ignore and move on.

What part of must of my posts do you think are bullshit? Are you a bit upset about being called out for not watching games?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:18 am

So how are we supposed to beat Bilbao with a third of our starting line up missing. Who's supposed to score without Benz and Vini?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:26 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Mamad wrote:@futbol_bill : you don't have to respond to everything i say. i think must of your posts are bullshit but i don't quote you everytime. so whatever you think about my posts you just can ignore and move on.

What part of must of my posts do you think are bullshit? Are you a bit upset about being called out for not watching games?

*most.

2 games aside, I haven't missed a minute of our games this season.

this is a football forum and we as fans have the right to express our views. if you think i'm negative or positive or whatever it's fine. but saying that again and again and again on everything i post is stupid.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:50 pm

Question: both Vinicius and Rodrygo departed a couple of days ago along with Casemiro, Militao and Valverde to participate in SA world cup qualifers. Just now The Brazilian coach has named his squad for the two Brazilian games and both Vinicius and Rodrygo were not selected! Kind of dumb IMO, but better for RMad.

My question is does anyone know if they will be on their way back and therefore ready to play in copa game against Bilbao next week?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:07 pm

Probably team against Ecuador:

Alisson; Emerson Royal, Éder Militão, Thiago Silva, e Alex Sandro; Casemiro, Fred e Phillipe Coutinho; Raphinha, Matheus Cunha e Vini Jr.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:30 pm

elitedam wrote:Probably team against Ecuador:

Alisson; Emerson Royal, Éder Militão, Thiago Silva, e Alex Sandro; Casemiro, Fred e Phillipe Coutinho; Raphinha, Matheus Cunha e Vini Jr.

How can that be, I just read that vini was not named to the squad?

Edit: I might have the answer.i tried finding what I read and couldn’t. What I read was Tite is not impressed with Vinicius and left him out of squad named for two games. I suspect it was an older article!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:19 am

FennecFox7 wrote:I know mariano gets a lot of hate but man, he is a far, far better player then jovic.

As a footballer, Jovic is technically better but as a Madrid player, no question Mariano is the (far) better choice.

Jovic honestly is not made for how we kick a ball. At all. Not sure what made us sign him but I suppose we were looking for that stop gap before the next big thing (Mbappe, Haaland, etc).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:30 pm

First trophy lost. we didn't deserve anything. sitting back under pressure like we are playing against City lol. Carlo has to wake up.

Playing Vini from the start was a huge mistake. he should have came in second half.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:30 pm

First time ever I've seen Asensio show abit of passion. He ran his lungs out yesterday
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:45 pm

Yeah he was good against Bilbao too. created the only chance we had with a Guti esque pass.

I hope he keeps this form and workrate up. we are going to need it.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:08 pm

The competition between him snd Rodrygo is very healthy
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:26 pm

A couple of things from todays match

1. IDK what we going to do without Benz because both of backups cant score and now Bale who i thought had a good 2nd half missed chances he should have scored. IDK what we are going to do for backup next season

2. First half was abysmal but team really stepped up in the 2nd half and was very impressive. Unfortunately the subs were not much help.

Not too conern with this result. Villarreal are always tough away and are fighting for top 4, so it hindsight a draw here is still a decent result.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:44 am

What's happening is that they've adjusted to Vini... and he's stuck until he figures out a plan B for himself.  Not being able to play anything other than on the right is going to be a problem for him.  The truly great players these days are able to move their position to get away from a defensive setup.  He needs to figure that out in his game.  Maybe not right... but Vini has to at least have the ability to switch to central if need be.  

That's the really big step he needs to take in his game.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next