EURO 2020 - Group D

+26
Firenze
VivaStPauli
Mr Nick09
Lord Awesome
farfan
CBarca
rincon
Warrior
Lucifer
The Franchise
Casciavit
Lord Spencer
Luca
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Jay29
Doc
Art Morte
McLewis
El Gunner
M99
Hapless_Hans
S
Myesyats
RealGunner
Robespierre
30 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Which teams will go through ? ( Choose 2, please)

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 10
 

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:28 pm

@Robespierre wrote:Still shocked for yesterday , I 've not turned on the tv, but perhaps I ' ll do it now

Not surprised about this result though, Croatia are in a transition phase, and  transition phase implies  not having replaced Mandzukic worthily

Rebic pls, inconsistent player, capable to score a hattrick and disappearing for 4-5 matches , with some red cards in addition

England 's cycle has begun 3 years instead , and it was one hit wonder. It is a real team lead by a real manager


Easy to say when he isn't even playing in his main position

Meanwhile, yerda Modric and Brozovic are getting bossed by Kalvin fucking Philips a guy i had to google and Mount (2nd time this year)

Olic was a better striker than Mandzukic ever was for Croatia, despite being provincial-level player in Bundesfarce

Stop spouting nonesense, we need to have a report button for disinformation @Mods

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Posts : 24097
Join date : 2012-06-28

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by M99 Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:35 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:First game i watched in like two years.

Croatia was toothless, despite the goal Sterling was crap and ended about 8 attacks with either crap passes or poor touch.

I think the idea behind Sterling playing was Kane needs pace around him, which is a fine idea in theory but reality there was no space to exploit.


Its not like Sancho and Grealish doesn't have pace either. Sterling has no business starting over them. But this goal probably solidified his starting role for the rest of the group stages at least.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 29987
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 98

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:37 pm

In fairness i don't even know the squads lmao, that's how out of the loop i am.

But if those two are available i agree.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68790
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by Robespierre Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:00 pm

@Kaladin wrote:
@Robespierre wrote:Still shocked for yesterday , I 've not turned on the tv, but perhaps I ' ll do it now

Not surprised about this result though, Croatia are in a transition phase, and  transition phase implies  not having replaced Mandzukic worthily

Rebic pls, inconsistent player, capable to score a hattrick and disappearing for 4-5 matches , with some red cards in addition

England 's cycle has begun 3 years instead , and it was one hit wonder. It is a real team lead by a real manager


Easy to say when he isn't even playing in his main position

Meanwhile, yerda Modric and Brozovic are getting bossed by Kalvin fucking Philips a guy i had to google and Mount (2nd time this year)

Olic was a better striker than Mandzukic ever was for Croatia, despite being provincial-level player in Bundesfarce

Stop spouting nonesense, we need to have a report button for disinformation @Mods


Christ, you talk about disinformation when the first thing that you've made this morning is to talk about Inter who replaces Hakimi with Radu ( Radu,  is not same role of Hakimi . And we're talking about a player that 's played in Serie A for 10 years in a row) Laughing

Anyway you 've misunderstood my post clearly.

But well, I even made  new paragraph , I have not idea why you 've not distinguished two propositions .

for example I wasn't even comparing Mandzukic to  Rebic , for " worthily" I didn't mean Rebic. I mean also Kramaric.

and that's why  Kramaric sometimes has played as CF, Rebic other times. But changing the order of the addends does not change the result.
The fact is that Croatia has not a CF who made difference as Manduzkic was  . And yes, you are acting revisionist on it. Because Croatia reached WC final with him as CF.

My opinion on Rebic is not based on today ( not even I was watching it, I said it too ) but on what I've seen in his Milan years

Not a scrub, let's be clear, but a very inconsistent player, I define him a poor man's Perisic.
And I don't think it 's heresy

well Brozovic is not a top player, he is a just great midfielder, one of best in Serie A and I 'd not swap with any Milan midfielders ( well , don't get angry with my opinion, I've legitimacy of a Scudetto  to think it ) .

So ok , he's been bossed by Philips [I wonder if his teammate Eriksen close to die just yesterday can have him affected .. but ok no excuses, I don't care) , I note of it, but honestly it doesn't change my opinion about Rebic, Brozovic, Kramaric etc because I don't rate players on what they do in Euro or WC but just on what they combine during the season. Information , rather than disinformation.

Howerver about Modric I was going to respond again about RG but I was tired to write in English language, anyway Croatia are in decline also because Modric is not past Modric, so not really surprised about it,  it was enough to follow past Uefa Nations League for realizing how Croatia  embarked on the parable of the end of the cycle without proper replacements.

Anyway I don't want take away credit to England that is an effective and strong NT .
And they begin this tournament with proper conditions both athletic ( for the first time they aren't more tired than other NTs given the particular season for everyone), psychological ( the last tournament gave positive benefits) and tatical ( Southgate has found his chart from for a while)

now let you being again upset so you can focus on your preferite argument : FC Inter
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 16599
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:38 pm

@Robespierre wrote:
@Kaladin wrote:
@Robespierre wrote:Still shocked for yesterday , I 've not turned on the tv, but perhaps I ' ll do it now

Not surprised about this result though, Croatia are in a transition phase, and  transition phase implies  not having replaced Mandzukic worthily

Rebic pls, inconsistent player, capable to score a hattrick and disappearing for 4-5 matches , with some red cards in addition

England 's cycle has begun 3 years instead , and it was one hit wonder. It is a real team lead by a real manager


Easy to say when he isn't even playing in his main position

Meanwhile, yerda Modric and Brozovic are getting bossed by Kalvin fucking Philips a guy i had to google and Mount (2nd time this year)

Olic was a better striker than Mandzukic ever was for Croatia, despite being provincial-level player in Bundesfarce

Stop spouting nonesense, we need to have a report button for disinformation @Mods


Christ, you talk about disinformation when the first thing that you've made this morning is to talk about Inter who replaces Hakimi with Radu ( Radu,  is not same role of Hakimi . And we're talking about a player that 's played in Serie A for 10 years in a row) Laughing

Anyway you 've misunderstood my post clearly.

But well, I even made  new paragraph , I have not idea why you 've not distinguished two propositions .

for example I wasn't even comparing Mandzukic to  Rebic , for " worthily" I didn't mean Rebic. I mean also Kramaric.

and that's why  Kramaric sometimes has played as CF, Rebic other times. But changing the order of the addends does not change the result.
The fact is that Croatia has not a CF who made difference as Manduzkic was  . And yes, you are acting revisionist on it. Because Croatia reached WC final with him as CF.

My opinion on Rebic is not based on today ( not even I was watching it, I said it too ) but on what I've seen in his Milan years

Not a scrub, let's be clear, but a very inconsistent player, I define him a poor man's Perisic.
And I don't think it 's heresy

well Brozovic is not a top player, he is a just great midfielder, one of best in Serie A and I 'd not swap with any Milan midfielders ( well , don't get angry with my opinion, I've legitimacy of a Scudetto  to think it ) .

So ok , he's been bossed by Philips [I wonder if his teammate Eriksen close to die just yesterday can have him affected .. but ok no excuses, I don't care) , I note of it, but honestly it doesn't change my opinion about Rebic, Brozovic, Kramaric etc because I don't rate players on what they do in Euro or WC but just on what they combine during the season. Information , rather than disinformation.

Howerver about Modric I was going to respond again about RG but I was tired to write in English language, anyway Croatia are in decline also because Modric is not past Modric, so not really surprised about it,  it was enough to follow past Uefa Nations League for realizing how Croatia  embarked on the parable of the end of the cycle without proper replacements.

Anyway I don't want take away credit to England that is an effective and strong NT .
And they begin this tournament with proper conditions both athletic ( for the first time they aren't more tired than other NTs given the particular season for everyone), psychological ( the last tournament gave positive benefits) and tatical ( Southgate has found his chart from for a while)

now let you being again upset so you can focus on your preferite argument : FC Inter


You must have a comprehension issue, because even in the tweet says Radu as CB. I simply pointed out going from Hakimi to Radu(Laughing) though i suppose i understand the frustration of going from one former Roman LB-turned-CB to another, lets hope he starts the next derby.

And neither was i comparing Mandzukic to Rebic, again, i believe you have a comprehension issue. Rebic, wasn't starting in his best position. If you had watched him this season (which clearly you haven't because he was out for an injury in the first half of the season, then contracted COVID in January before coming back), you'd know that he isn't a very good CF, and was starting the first few games in this season in that role when Ibra was injured.

And sure, you can believe that Mandzukic was insurmountable for Croatia in a road to a final that consisted of Iceland, Denmark, Russia and England. A very resounding array of teams, 2 of which they had to go through on penalties.

And yes, you can go ahead and believe that you wouldn't trade Brozovic for any Milan midfielder. Just like i can believe that RG will remember to unban Idrisozet because his 10 year ban is almost up.

My obsession with Inter Laughing please i am just a humble Calcio observer bringing some clarity to an oft-overlooked league, i will call out Juve biases, Roma biases, just as i will call out Inter biases. Someone needs to stop the disinformation, and i am here to provide that. Like the longest farce on GL that Barzagli hasn't made a mistake in 2 years, or that Lukaku's first touch somewhat improved (it didnt). I will be there to remind everyone what supporters obfuscate.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24097
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:39 pm

Idrisozet was welcome after 5 years of his ban if he wanted to come. He just didn't show up
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 88977
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:56 pm

Wait is this ES and Robes beef real? Unreal selling from both of you if it isn't.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68790
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by Luca Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:11 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Wait is this ES and Robes beef real? Unreal selling from both of you if it isn't.


This is what happens when two respective teams enjoy somewhat successful seasons after 10 years of mediocrity

Allegri will come in with silencer now that Pirlo is peddling his essays and wine elsewhere

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by Robespierre Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:37 pm

@Kaladin wrote:
@Robespierre wrote:
@Kaladin wrote:


Easy to say when he isn't even playing in his main position

Meanwhile, yerda Modric and Brozovic are getting bossed by Kalvin fucking Philips a guy i had to google and Mount (2nd time this year)

Olic was a better striker than Mandzukic ever was for Croatia, despite being provincial-level player in Bundesfarce

Stop spouting nonesense, we need to have a report button for disinformation @Mods


Christ, you talk about disinformation when the first thing that you've made this morning is to talk about Inter who replaces Hakimi with Radu ( Radu,  is not same role of Hakimi . And we're talking about a player that 's played in Serie A for 10 years in a row) Laughing

Anyway you 've misunderstood my post clearly.

But well, I even made  new paragraph , I have not idea why you 've not distinguished two propositions .

for example I wasn't even comparing Mandzukic to  Rebic , for " worthily" I didn't mean Rebic. I mean also Kramaric.

and that's why  Kramaric sometimes has played as CF, Rebic other times. But changing the order of the addends does not change the result.
The fact is that Croatia has not a CF who made difference as Manduzkic was  . And yes, you are acting revisionist on it. Because Croatia reached WC final with him as CF.

My opinion on Rebic is not based on today ( not even I was watching it, I said it too ) but on what I've seen in his Milan years

Not a scrub, let's be clear, but a very inconsistent player, I define him a poor man's Perisic.
And I don't think it 's heresy

well Brozovic is not a top player, he is a just great midfielder, one of best in Serie A and I 'd not swap with any Milan midfielders ( well , don't get angry with my opinion, I've legitimacy of a Scudetto  to think it ) .

So ok , he's been bossed by Philips [I wonder if his teammate  Eriksen close to die just yesterday can have him affected .. but ok no excuses, I don't care) , I note of it, but honestly it doesn't change my opinion about Rebic, Brozovic, Kramaric etc because I don't rate players on what they do in Euro or WC but just on what they combine during the season. Information , rather than disinformation.

Howerver about Modric I was going to respond again about RG but I was tired to write in English language, anyway Croatia are in decline also because Modric is not past Modric, so not really surprised about it,  it was enough to follow past Uefa Nations League for realizing how Croatia  embarked on the parable of the end of the cycle without proper replacements.

Anyway I don't want take away credit to England that is an effective and strong NT .
And they begin this tournament with proper conditions both athletic ( for the first time they aren't more tired than other NTs given the particular season for everyone), psychological ( the last tournament gave positive benefits) and tatical ( Southgate has found his chart from for a while)

now let you being again upset so you can focus on your preferite argument : FC Inter


You must have a comprehension issue, because even in the tweet says Radu as CB. I simply pointed out going from Hakimi to Radu(Laughing) though i suppose i understand the frustration of going from one former Roman LB-turned-CB to another, lets hope he starts the next derby.

And neither was i comparing Mandzukic to Rebic, again, i believe you have a comprehension issue. Rebic, wasn't starting in his best position. If you had watched him this season (which clearly  you haven't because he was out for an injury in the first half of the season, then contracted COVID in January before coming back), you'd know that he isn't a very good CF, and was starting the first few games in this season in that role when Ibra was injured.

And sure, you can believe that Mandzukic was insurmountable for Croatia in a road to a final that consisted of Iceland, Denmark, Russia and England. A very resounding array of teams, 2 of which they had to go through on penalties.

And yes, you can go ahead and believe that you wouldn't trade Brozovic for any Milan midfielder. Just like i can believe that RG will remember to unban Idrisozet because his 10 year ban is almost up.

My obsession with Inter Laughing please i am just a humble Calcio observer bringing some clarity to an oft-overlooked league, i will call out Juve biases, Roma biases, just as i will call out Inter biases. Someone needs to stop the disinformation, and i am here to provide that. Like the longest farce on GL that Barzagli hasn't made a mistake in 2 years, or that Lukaku's first touch somewhat improved (it didnt). I will be there to remind everyone what supporters obfuscate.


Yes, you Mr. Truth, the man who " reminds everyone what supporters obfuscate " , yes exactly you , you are the poster who bumped my Skriniar thread last summer ( Cfr. Milan Skriniar is just great thread  ) for saying that he was not so good , and exactly the year after, he was by far the best Serie A defender leading the Inter to win the Scudetto ( think, you are waiting 10 years for this. So fantastic goal ) . Laughing
So don't force me to remind your bias, look bad are around the corner

I don't understand if you're trolling me or not on Radu, again , another time, no one  normal person cares to swap a back-up free agent for another back-up free agent ( Kolarov for Radu , both scrubs, both gratis, etc yo), no correlation with Hakimi who is even another role . No money for everyone in this market, so you don't spend for bench. Obsessed why  it's as if I 'd have got mad for Meite.  You passed from Biglia to Meite last year, it's same thing now . Post by me : Zero. Because these are irrilevant moves.
Moreover image if an Inter fan is frustrated for these things. We were close to see Eriksen died yesterday, luckily he's alive but there's negative effect that stays - he won't play anymore so we've lost one of our best players without a real "reason" and we should replace similar talent with 0 euro . And you think we care about a benchwarmer !.  You thought  was about RADU yesterday But boh .
.
Trying to come back on topic ( directing me on Croatia ) , I feel me free to not rate highly Rebic

Not scrub but inconsistent player, injury prone , irruent (how many red cars risks in a season? )

I am sure many Milan fans think it too .

So personally even if he guarantees  goals to own team , I 'd not take him on my team for the " whole package"

I said " poor man's Perisic" because he reminds me at times, double ciphre of goals, so you could read good stats but indeed inconsistent etc

Anyway Perisic  ( he was not good today too , if it interests you ) is a better player, integral ( not injury prone ) and he's a player who , in his  strengths and weaknesses , has won at Dortmund , Bayern , Inter and he had led his WC in final

Rebic is three years younger than him, we'll see, but I think he 's an inferior status.
Also his career  before of Milan is inferior to Perisic's career before Inter ( Perisic was a proven Bundesliga player at Wolfsburg .. Should I remember you how you signed Rebic at Eintracht ? It was a good to get rid of Andre Silva...)

About Brozovic - Milan midfielders , honestly I feel sure that neutrals fan would agree with me. Frankly I don't change idea for Euro 2020.

Oh, these Serie A years talk clearly. Scudetto , 2nd place last year, Spalletti years, he's always been solid on top 3 midfielders in Serie A.
Having said that Milan midfield is good and it has everything to improve on next years, but at that moment  difference is this.

I  think  Brozovic is the typical " Serie A proven player ". I don't feel sure even that he'd play just as well in another league, he is perfect for Serie A, proper dimension for him, extremely proper for it. Honestly his consistency as DM in Serie A are a fact.

Last but not least, I would like not to be attacked personally just for having expressed a divergent opinion. Just written a not good thing about Rebic ( in line with what McLewis said lol )
and  you started in the third row. Pls, even less. Well, thank goodness, you've never read my opinion on Qatar  and his World Cup   , at this point   I will be extremely careful and I will  avoid to write it, poison for an opinion is not.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 16599
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:10 pm

@Robespierre wrote:
@Kaladin wrote:
@Robespierre wrote:


Christ, you talk about disinformation when the first thing that you've made this morning is to talk about Inter who replaces Hakimi with Radu ( Radu,  is not same role of Hakimi . And we're talking about a player that 's played in Serie A for 10 years in a row) Laughing

Anyway you 've misunderstood my post clearly.

But well, I even made  new paragraph , I have not idea why you 've not distinguished two propositions .

for example I wasn't even comparing Mandzukic to  Rebic , for " worthily" I didn't mean Rebic. I mean also Kramaric.

and that's why  Kramaric sometimes has played as CF, Rebic other times. But changing the order of the addends does not change the result.
The fact is that Croatia has not a CF who made difference as Manduzkic was  . And yes, you are acting revisionist on it. Because Croatia reached WC final with him as CF.

My opinion on Rebic is not based on today ( not even I was watching it, I said it too ) but on what I've seen in his Milan years

Not a scrub, let's be clear, but a very inconsistent player, I define him a poor man's Perisic.
And I don't think it 's heresy

well Brozovic is not a top player, he is a just great midfielder, one of best in Serie A and I 'd not swap with any Milan midfielders ( well , don't get angry with my opinion, I've legitimacy of a Scudetto  to think it ) .

So ok , he's been bossed by Philips [I wonder if his teammate  Eriksen close to die just yesterday can have him affected .. but ok no excuses, I don't care) , I note of it, but honestly it doesn't change my opinion about Rebic, Brozovic, Kramaric etc because I don't rate players on what they do in Euro or WC but just on what they combine during the season. Information , rather than disinformation.

Howerver about Modric I was going to respond again about RG but I was tired to write in English language, anyway Croatia are in decline also because Modric is not past Modric, so not really surprised about it,  it was enough to follow past Uefa Nations League for realizing how Croatia  embarked on the parable of the end of the cycle without proper replacements.

Anyway I don't want take away credit to England that is an effective and strong NT .
And they begin this tournament with proper conditions both athletic ( for the first time they aren't more tired than other NTs given the particular season for everyone), psychological ( the last tournament gave positive benefits) and tatical ( Southgate has found his chart from for a while)

now let you being again upset so you can focus on your preferite argument : FC Inter


You must have a comprehension issue, because even in the tweet says Radu as CB. I simply pointed out going from Hakimi to Radu(Laughing) though i suppose i understand the frustration of going from one former Roman LB-turned-CB to another, lets hope he starts the next derby.

And neither was i comparing Mandzukic to Rebic, again, i believe you have a comprehension issue. Rebic, wasn't starting in his best position. If you had watched him this season (which clearly  you haven't because he was out for an injury in the first half of the season, then contracted COVID in January before coming back), you'd know that he isn't a very good CF, and was starting the first few games in this season in that role when Ibra was injured.

And sure, you can believe that Mandzukic was insurmountable for Croatia in a road to a final that consisted of Iceland, Denmark, Russia and England. A very resounding array of teams, 2 of which they had to go through on penalties.

And yes, you can go ahead and believe that you wouldn't trade Brozovic for any Milan midfielder. Just like i can believe that RG will remember to unban Idrisozet because his 10 year ban is almost up.

My obsession with Inter Laughing please i am just a humble Calcio observer bringing some clarity to an oft-overlooked league, i will call out Juve biases, Roma biases, just as i will call out Inter biases. Someone needs to stop the disinformation, and i am here to provide that. Like the longest farce on GL that Barzagli hasn't made a mistake in 2 years, or that Lukaku's first touch somewhat improved (it didnt). I will be there to remind everyone what supporters obfuscate.


Yes, you Mr. Truth, the man who " reminds everyone what supporters obfuscate " , yes exactly you , you are the poster who bumped my Skriniar thread last summer ( Cfr. Milan Skriniar is just great thread  ) for saying that he was not so good , and exactly the year after, he was by far the best Serie A defender leading the Inter to win the Scudetto ( think, you are waiting 10 years for this. So fantastic goal ) . Laughing
So don't force me to remind your bias, look bad are around the corner

I don't understand if you're trolling me or not on Radu, again , another time, no one  normal person cares to swap a back-up free agent for another back-up free agent ( Kolarov for Radu , both scrubs, both gratis, etc yo), no correlation with Hakimi who is even another role . No money for everyone in this market, so you don't spend for bench. Obsessed why  it's as if I 'd have got mad for Meite.  You passed from Biglia to Meite last year, it's same thing now . Post by me : Zero. Because these are irrilevant moves.
Moreover image if an Inter fan is frustrated for these things. We were close to see Eriksen died yesterday, luckily he's alive but there's negative effect that stays - he won't play anymore so we've lost one of our best players without a real "reason" and we should replace similar talent with 0 euro . And you think we care about a benchwarmer !.  You thought  was about RADU yesterday But boh .
.
Trying to come back on topic ( directing me on Croatia ) , I feel me free to not rate highly Rebic

Not scrub but inconsistent player, injury prone , irruent (how many red cars risks in a season? )

I am sure many Milan fans think it too .

So personally even if he guarantees  goals to own team , I 'd not take him on my team for the " whole package"

I said " poor man's Perisic" because he reminds me at times, double ciphre of goals, so you could read good stats but indeed inconsistent etc

Anyway Perisic  ( he was not good today too , if it interests you ) is a better player, integral ( not injury prone ) and he's a player who , in his  strengths and weaknesses , has won at Dortmund , Bayern , Inter and he had led his WC in final

Rebic is three years younger than him, we'll see, but I think he 's an inferior status.
Also his career  before of Milan is inferior to Perisic's career before Inter ( Perisic was a proven Bundesliga player at Wolfsburg .. Should I remember you how you signed Rebic at Eintracht ? It was a good to get rid of Andre Silva...)

About Brozovic - Milan midfielders , honestly I feel sure that neutrals fan would agree with me. Frankly I don't change idea for Euro 2020.

Oh, these Serie A years talk clearly. Scudetto , 2nd place last year, Spalletti years, he's always been solid on top 3 midfielders in Serie A.
Having said that Milan midfield is good and it has everything to improve on next years, but at that moment  difference is this.

I  think  Brozovic is the typical " Serie A proven player ". I don't feel sure even that he'd play just as well in another league, he is perfect for Serie A, proper dimension for him, extremely proper for it. Honestly his consistency as DM in Serie A are a fact.

Last but not least, I would like not to be attacked personally just for having expressed a divergent opinion. Just written a not good thing about Rebic ( in line with what McLewis said lol )
and  you started in the third row. Pls, even less. Well, thank goodness, you've never read my opinion on Qatar  and his World Cup   , at this point   I will be extremely careful and I will  avoid to write it, poison for an opinion is not.


I fail to see what Eriksen has ANYTHING to do with what i said? Nowhere did i mention him.

You seem to have some sort of complex with me, and i'm tired of arguing the same thing over and over again nor do i want to derail the thread, in any case let us agree to disagree.

And yes, i'm glad i didn't read your opinion on Qatar nor do i want to. It'd be like me sounding off on Italian engineers and the Morandi bridge.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24097
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:36 pm

Such a completely idiotic end to a post by Kaladin.

The Morandi bridge had nothing to do with engineering issues and everything to do with maintenance schedule and political inaction.

Italian engineers are actually contributing to some of the stadiums in the Qatar WC.

Seriously shitty post.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4035
Join date : 2011-06-23

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by Casciavit Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:10 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Wait is this ES and Robes beef real? Unreal selling from both of you if it isn't.


Best feud on GL for me right now rofl
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 8368
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:36 am

@Lord Spencer wrote:Such a completely idiotic end to a post by Kaladin.

The Morandi bridge had nothing to do with engineering issues and everything to do with maintenance schedule and political inaction.

Italian engineers are actually contributing to some of the stadiums in the Qatar WC.

Seriously shitty post.

Low blow by es dragging italian engineers into this.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 15287
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:37 am

I didnt want to be a hater, but the England game was the absolute worse so far right?

Struggling to stay awake.

Croatia offer absoutely zero offensive threat in the boox, I just cant see where the goals come from in this team. England were solid pragmatic but surely with the squad available they can do much better?

Trippier was legit in the 11 just for set pieces?

Mount and Foden to me were stifled and looked unsure.

I have liked Phillips since I first seen him at Leeds and I am glad he got the start and played well. Though, not in this role, making vertical runs to arrive unmarked. Seems like a job for someone else, despite him playing so well.

Sterling "silencing the haters" by mishitting yet another 1v1? Eh. Dont think he proved much of anything in this game.

But win is a win and hopefully they will improve.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19616
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:41 pm

Only game i watched but i have hard time thinking it could be worse lol.

Was very sleep inducing.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68790
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by Lucifer Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:11 pm

Schick with probably the goal of the tournament :bow: :bow:


Last edited by Lucifer on Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8107
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by Warrior Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:12 pm

Polololololo
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 7786
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by rincon Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:16 pm

Schick :bow:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 15864
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:33 pm

@Doc wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:Croatia have been awful. They seem to have no young talent of note either

But Modric is still class. Sadly, Rebic isn't Mandy, Kova isn't Rakitic and Perisic isn't Perisic of 3 years ago (duh). Also, the Yorkshire Pirlo had Bozo neatly in his pocket.


Modric was heads and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch, but sadly his team couldn't keep up with him
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 33257
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by CBarca Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:50 pm

Modric was good but he didn't do anything special. It was a Harry Winks esque performance. Tidy, kept the ball moving, but didn't do anything else. Have to disagree with you here.

Match was terrible though. I'm glad I was cooking breakfast through a good part of it.

I only saw the second half but Scotland must feel a bit hard done by this score. They outplayed the Czech's in the second half and probably should have scored at least once. However, Schick put Scotland dreams to rest with the goal of the tournament. What a strike. Unbelievable.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20028
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by Warrior Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:55 pm

The czechs played a great match

Scotland have not been bad but they were hesitant on both ends. They were never in control. I feel the result is fair
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 7786
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by farfan Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:42 pm

@Kaladin wrote:
@Robespierre wrote:
@Kaladin wrote:


Easy to say when he isn't even playing in his main position

Meanwhile, yerda Modric and Brozovic are getting bossed by Kalvin fucking Philips a guy i had to google and Mount (2nd time this year)

Olic was a better striker than Mandzukic ever was for Croatia, despite being provincial-level player in Bundesfarce

Stop spouting nonesense, we need to have a report button for disinformation @Mods


Christ, you talk about disinformation when the first thing that you've made this morning is to talk about Inter who replaces Hakimi with Radu ( Radu,  is not same role of Hakimi . And we're talking about a player that 's played in Serie A for 10 years in a row) Laughing

Anyway you 've misunderstood my post clearly.

But well, I even made  new paragraph , I have not idea why you 've not distinguished two propositions .

for example I wasn't even comparing Mandzukic to  Rebic , for " worthily" I didn't mean Rebic. I mean also Kramaric.

and that's why  Kramaric sometimes has played as CF, Rebic other times. But changing the order of the addends does not change the result.
The fact is that Croatia has not a CF who made difference as Manduzkic was  . And yes, you are acting revisionist on it. Because Croatia reached WC final with him as CF.

My opinion on Rebic is not based on today ( not even I was watching it, I said it too ) but on what I've seen in his Milan years

Not a scrub, let's be clear, but a very inconsistent player, I define him a poor man's Perisic.
And I don't think it 's heresy

well Brozovic is not a top player, he is a just great midfielder, one of best in Serie A and I 'd not swap with any Milan midfielders ( well , don't get angry with my opinion, I've legitimacy of a Scudetto  to think it ) .

So ok , he's been bossed by Philips [I wonder if his teammate Eriksen close to die just yesterday can have him affected .. but ok no excuses, I don't care) , I note of it, but honestly it doesn't change my opinion about Rebic, Brozovic, Kramaric etc because I don't rate players on what they do in Euro or WC but just on what they combine during the season. Information , rather than disinformation.

Howerver about Modric I was going to respond again about RG but I was tired to write in English language, anyway Croatia are in decline also because Modric is not past Modric, so not really surprised about it,  it was enough to follow past Uefa Nations League for realizing how Croatia  embarked on the parable of the end of the cycle without proper replacements.

Anyway I don't want take away credit to England that is an effective and strong NT .
And they begin this tournament with proper conditions both athletic ( for the first time they aren't more tired than other NTs given the particular season for everyone), psychological ( the last tournament gave positive benefits) and tatical ( Southgate has found his chart from for a while)

now let you being again upset so you can focus on your preferite argument : FC Inter


And sure, you can believe that Mandzukic was insurmountable for Croatia in a road to a final that consisted of Iceland, Denmark, Russia and England. A very resounding array of teams, 2 of which they had to go through on penalties.



Are you implying he wasn't? I wouldn't be able to make that argument even I tried.

Scored Croatia's only goal in the round of 16.
Provided the assist for the equalizer in the quarters.
Socred the winner in the semis.
Scored in the final.

All while contributing to the defense throughout the tournament and displaying excellent hold-up play.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 5060
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by M99 Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:40 pm

What a goal that was by Schick FML
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 29987
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 98

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:30 pm


Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 15287
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by RealGunner Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:53 pm



Interesting switch. But probably for the better since Walker was poor and Trippier doesn't belong at LB.

I imagine he will keep Rice-Phillips pivot and the same front 3
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 88977
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:08 pm

imagine not playing Grealish
Southgate is in the mud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 19316
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

EURO 2020 - Group D - Page 2 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group D

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum