If the league is voided and cancelled...

4 posters

Go down

If the league is voided and cancelled... Empty If the league is voided and cancelled...

Post by Zagadka Thu 26 Mar 2020, 22:23

Would you bother anymore? really?
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

If the league is voided and cancelled... Empty Re: If the league is voided and cancelled...

Post by Nishankly Fri 27 Mar 2020, 18:05

No, it would be hard for me to start watching again but this virus is on the brink of sending my career 3 years back, let alone the 20 day isolation with another 20 days added by France tonight. Might not even be able to go back home to meet my family this summer.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

If the league is voided and cancelled... Empty Re: If the league is voided and cancelled...

Post by El Gunner Fri 27 Mar 2020, 19:10

3 years back how? what are you pursuing career-wise Nish?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri 27 Mar 2020, 22:04

I probably wouldn't, at least not for a few years. A 22-point lead with 9 games left, we're 100% the champions.

This virus thing has totally spoiled any celebratory mood for me, though. They could announce us as the champions tomorrow and I would be, like, "nice", and that's it. The season feels totally over to me already, thinking that it would be continued after a break like this feels only super weird.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down