Thimmy
chad4401
futbol_bill
Doc
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 20 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:34 pm

Seems like nobody is talking about Rudiger, or did I miss it all already? Razz Hes definitely the best CB u will have n be first choice to partner Militao? Or whats the plan n what do u guys think?

Also u got him for FREE?!? Fk Im depressed Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 20 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:32 pm

He plays with Militao and Alaba plays LB
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:55 pm

Mendy to be dropped then but I thought hes cemented his place as a starter LB? Retired Marcelo was something?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:10 pm

No no there are issues offensively. Bottom line they have sufficient coverage at all defensive positons
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:08 pm

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:17 pm

Signings that are announced a year in advance, where have I seen those before? 😂
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:01 pm

Actually it may Nick, it that it will be successful though. Consider if they don’t get Tchouameñi, they likely go with Ceballos or Fabián, who may turn out ok, but not really considered replacement for CMK. Bellingham’s name came up along with Tchouameñi, 7mo or so ago,

Not saying this will happen, but this is a possibility. That plus the fact that Flo is trying to not only sign young talent, plus get it as cheap as he can
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:34 pm

A future signing to be negotiated in 2023, which is already contingent of a current signing that has not yet been agreed in 2022… yeah
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:42 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Actually it may Nick, it that it will be successful though. Consider if they don’t get Tchouameñi, they likely go with Ceballos or Fabián, who may turn out ok, but not really considered replacement for CMK. Bellingham’s name came up along with Tchouameñi, 7mo or so ago,

Not saying this will happen, but this is a possibility. That plus the fact that Flo is trying to not only sign young talent, plus get it as cheap as he can

Do you still believe in Flo and his calmness after the Mbappe debacle and upcoming Tchouameni disappointment!?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:43 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:A future signing to be negotiated in 2023, which is already contingent of a current signing that has not yet been agreed in 2022… yeah

were are you picking these details up Nick? If what you’re reporting is true, I absolutely agree with you.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:46 pm

I’m not reporting anything. I’m just taking those news with a pinch of salt. Every English club in CL next year will compete for Bellingham and I would wager that they have stronger chances to sign him than we do.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:18 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I’m not reporting anything. I’m just taking those news with a pinch of salt. Every English club in CL next year will compete for Bellingham and I would wager that they have stronger chances to sign him than we do.

I just saw an earlier report re Bellingham from Hala and the source is Madrid zone. Not a reliable source IMO, bunch of kids.

But I think it’s fair to say that if we go with Ceballos or Fabián, we will be looking for another mid in 2023 and Flo is determined to make relatively cheaper purchases using existing contract term as part of negotiations.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:14 pm

I honestly don't see anything special about Bellingham. Let the English fight over him.

Considering we just signed Tchouameni. Our 3 mids are set for the foreseeable future.

Question now is whether or not the club goes for a RW or sticks to what we have
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:17 pm

Reports are we are after Gabriel Jesus, but Vinicius delayed passport could affect this. If he comes he’s both a backup to Benz and a RW.

If we get both Tchouameñi and Jesus, then I believe we are done except for exits.

Lineup will be Vinicius Benz , jesus, Hazard, Rodrygo

Kroos, Casemiro, Modric, Tchouameñi, Valverde, camavinga

Alaba, Rudgier, Militao, Carvajal, Mendy, Nacho, Lucas plus I believe they will buyback Fran García, keeping defense numbers at 8 and probably adding one more for home grown quota

I saw some discussion about purchasing another RW, but there has been no talk since Reece James was mentioned over a month ago. I believe the club’s rationale is 1. Not a lot available on market, 2. Carvajal played well at end and they seem to like Lucas!, why I have no idea and 3. The solution may already be at Castilla, Vinicius Tobias. He did impress in his ‘interview with 1st team, but he is only 18 and will need an import slot opened assuming Jesus comes.

The squad numbers are low enough they could add 1 or two from Castilla if needed to meet the home grown quota.

I forgot to mention Porteros. It looks like Lunin going elsewhere for playing experience and Opina coming in.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:34 am

So now it's apparent Vini will not obtain his Spanish citizenship this year. The Spanish government taking as long as the US government when it comes to passports.

Anyway this means surely no Jesus or Sterling, the only one right now that is possible is Gnabry.

So its either Gnabry or continue Fede at RW with Rodrygo/Hazard as your backups
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:04 pm

Some rumblings that we might be interested in Cherki of Lyon @ Sport. I have only watched compilations of him on youtube. Is he any good?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:14 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Some rumblings that we might be interested in Cherki of Lyon @ Sport. I have only watched compilations of him on youtube. Is he any good?
no he is not any good. He was a shooting star of a prospect but his trajectory is not much different from Kubo actually.

I have seen the rumours but I wouldn’t pay too much attention. There are close to 0 chances that we invest a single euro in signing him. His contract runs to 2023, maybe for free if he shows any progress next year
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:18 pm

Thanks, had no idea. Well that RW position has a serious lack of great prospects. I really really hope Rodrygo takes the next leap
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:19 pm

Perucho21 wrote:I honestly don't see anything special about Bellingham. Let the English fight over him.

Considering we just signed Tchouameni. Our 3 mids are set for the foreseeable future.

Question now is whether or not the club goes for a RW or sticks to what we have

Where exactly did you watch Bellingham, if you don't mind me asking? Youtube?

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 20 Skjerm46

Looks like Liverpool are willing to spend some money in this transfer window. I'm not familiar with Darwin. Does anyone on here follow Benfica on a somewhat regular basis?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:08 pm

Perucho21 wrote:So now it's apparent Vini will not obtain his Spanish citizenship this year. The Spanish government taking as long as the US government when it comes to passports.

Anyway this means surely no Jesus or Sterling, the only one right now that is possible is Gnabry.

So its either Gnabry or continue Fede at RW with Rodrygo/Hazard as your backups

Apparently there is a backlog of 300,000 passports. Don’t know if that includes Rodrygo and Militao. They are in progress, but I don’t know if they are advanced as Vini.

Club has been contact with gov’t to see if it can be accelerated. I think the strategy is wait a month or so to see if it comes and they sign Jesus. If not I believe plan B is Gnabry
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:26 pm

I don't know about the rest of the world, but there's been a shortage of passports here. Apparently, one of the manufacturers of passports here is based in Ukraine. I considered getting a new passport during the height of Covid, and I saw that I could arrange an appointment with the passport office over the internet and get one already the following day. I opted not to do so since I wasn't in a hurry and had no plans to travel anywhere that year. If I attempt to order one now, it tells me that I can't get one until friggin september.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:15 pm

Does anyone know if it would be sign him but not register him until the passport comes thru?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:10 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Does anyone know if it would be sign him but not register him until the passport comes thru?

Even if it's possible, a player of his caliber won't accept a situation where he's kept out of the team until January, especially in a World Cup year.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:11 pm

Not a fan of this Tchouameni transfer. Great player, but not needed. We should have gone for a young creative midfielder to pair with Camavinga and Valverde, not a DM. This trio lacks a creative, press-resistant midfielder.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:05 pm

Camavinga is that press resistant midfielder though, he has lots of creativity. Neither cama or valverde are DM’s
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next